• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    iOS Beta [Question] Can you switch cameras post shot?

    iOS Beta [Question] Can you switch cameras post shot?


    [Question] Can you switch cameras post shot?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:55 PM PST

    I probably misunderstood when people described it, but is there a way to change the picture to a wide angle picture after I've taken it with the regular camera? I'm using an 11 Pro Max running 13.3 Beta 3.

    submitted by /u/Jbdismuke
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Tables disappear in Notes app

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:28 PM PST

    This is not good. Important notes I've written in a table, they are now gone. They just disappear and only leave one block.

    This issue keeps repeating itself, and every other update I tell myself that Apple has fixed the bug. But nope, content keeps disappearing.

    Apple is so unreliable these days...

    submitted by /u/quitethewaysaway
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Whenever I toggle on “keep on home screen” on the iPad widgets page, it immediately resprings my iPad every time

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:17 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel