• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    iPhoneX Thinking to switching to ios(iphone X) from pixel 3

    iPhoneX Thinking to switching to ios(iphone X) from pixel 3


    Thinking to switching to ios(iphone X) from pixel 3

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 03:05 PM PDT

    I have a Pixel 3, I was going to buy an iphone X at that time, but the camera of pixel 3 made my buy one, I have a macbook and airpods, and used an apple watch 3 recently with (Not mine)iPhone 5s, didn't used the 5s much, it was just for making the watch functional, the combination of watch and airpods was amazing, It's my dream combination of a cellular watch and airpods, and leaving the phone home, and that unlocking of macbook through watch👌 the ecosystem seems nice, but it is becoming hard to get rid of the pixel 3, I don't want to spend much, so I would be parallel swapping my pixel 3 to buy an X, and definitely don't like to keep 2 phones with me, and that will be my first Apple Phone.

    Should I go for it?

    submitted by /u/shubhamrajoria
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless charging stops at 40%?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    I usually leave my phone on my Anker wireless charging pad overnight so I have a full charge in the morning. The last two days, I noticed that my phone was 40% charged, and when I look at the battery settings, it seems to stop at 40% overnight.

    Could this be a problem with my charging pad? or my iPhone?

    I don't seem to be having any issues charging using the charging cable.

    submitted by /u/LukieInTheSix
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone Xs Max can’t update. Any help?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:03 PM PDT

    I have over 100gb of space, the update is available in my region yet it's stuck just saying "estimating time remaining" and "requesting update". I can use my phone and all, it just won't update for some reason. Any help?

    submitted by /u/BerriesAreNice
    [link] [comments]

    New IPhone X user here!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:23 AM PDT

    I've upgraded from my old iPhone SE and my god, the OLED screen is incredible! Compared to the SE - It is so bloody crisp. Where do you guys download your HD wallpapers/lock-screens?

    I bought my iPhone X on Ebay for £440. The lady says she only used her iPhone for 3 months. The phone is in pristine condition and the battery health is at 100 percent!

    Does anyone have any gesture tips for "app switcher" view thingy? I usually just make a small "C" motion, instead of just swiping up and holding. I have a 80% success rate with it, but hopefully it gets better with more use.

    Will the next iPhones have OLED screens?

    submitted by /u/TanyAntagonist
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X fingerprints on display.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:40 AM PDT

    I bought the iPhone X 20 months ago. Like 1-2 months ago I observed that the center screen is getting more fingerprints than every other part of the screen. When I'm cleaning it with some cotton that zone remains almost like it was(foggy). I went to Apple few weeks ago and they cleaned it with some special product and disappeared at that moment. After that those fingerprints appeared again. What should I do in this situation? Should I go again to Apple? The phone is still in warranty. I hope you understand what I said. English is not my native language. ✌🏻

    submitted by /u/Go7ham
    [link] [comments]

    Find my friends app is no longer on my phone after IOS 13?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:56 PM PDT

    The app isn't installed anymore and when I go to it, it says "The app requires specific features not available on this device"

    ???

    submitted by /u/egirlspmme
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade to iPhone 11 pro max now or wait?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:25 PM PDT

    My iPhone X works basically as good as the day I got it. I love my display, the battery is at 90% capacity, and it doesn't seem to be slowing down. My only problem is that I will most likely upgrade next year, but I won't get nearly as much trading in my phone next year as I would this year. Currently I can trade in my iPhone X for $400 at Apple, and T-Mobile is also having some good deals. Should I switch not (iPhone 11 pro max) or wait

    submitted by /u/EnemyLiquidated
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel