• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    iPhone iPhone 11 pro puffing air

    iPhone iPhone 11 pro puffing air


    iPhone 11 pro puffing air

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:51 PM PDT

    I was calling someone with speaker mode enabled and the notch speaker started puffing air that smelled like plastic or nail varnish. Is this normal? Should I be worried? Could the air be toxic?

    submitted by /u/Kriket55
    [link] [comments]

    No Instagram push notifications

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:11 PM PDT

    Hey so I just don't receive Instagram notifications at all if Instagram isn't open or if my phone is off. Running iOS 13.1.2 on an iPhone 7 but I've had this issue since the last ios 12 version.

    submitted by /u/lilradish999
    [link] [comments]

    Help - Iphone 8s will not turn on

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:25 PM PDT

    Basically, my wife was calling someone and after a couple rings (realizing they probably won't pick up right now) she hung up early by pressing the red end call button. The call entered the 'Call ending' phase and then never finished. The call ending never stopped and from thus on, though the phone could swipe from screen to screen, you couldn't open any apps, turn the phone off, restart it, or ANYTHING. I was able to close all other apps but couldnt not close or reopen the actual Phone app as it was still glitched on 'Call Ending'.

    After a bit of it being stuck, I tried plugging it into charge in a desperate attempt. No luck, nothing changed. I unplugged it and just left it hoping it would die and I could restart (battery was roughly 75%). I come back maybe 10 minutes later, phone is off. However, no matter what I try or how long I put it on the charger, it will not turn on at all anymore. I have no idea why and cannot figure out any solutions. I am going to attempt to plug it into my computer in hopes something will happen but I am doubtful, it's just non responsive.

    Any info, solutions, etc would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Zdeamonjosh
    [link] [comments]

    Gmail delayed double notification

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:00 PM PDT

    On an iphone 7 plus Gmail keeps deciding the first notification it sent me about an e-mail is not enough, and sending me a second notification about 30 minutes after and the notification says "now" but the email was from a half hour ago. Usually when I get a notification I just lift up the phone, look at the header and decide if i want to open the e-mail or not, so the first notification is more than enough for me, how can I stop this second notification from popping up without actively opening each and every e-mail I receive?

    submitted by /u/NolanSyKinsley
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 max pro wireless charging question

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:52 PM PDT

    Hello, I just got my iphone 11 pro max and I also got a Samsung wireless charger that someone recommended I get. It says on the package that the light will turn green once my phone is fully charged, however I notice that the light stays red/orange even after my phone reaches 100%. Does anyone else have that same issue with their iPhone? Just wanted to rule out a defective unit if anything. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SkyfireRain
    [link] [comments]

    Where are saved audio messages actually saved on the latest iOS?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:41 PM PDT

    I have saved a couple voice messages that are important to me on my iPhone and I can't seem to find where ever they are saved to. Can anybody point in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/creative-mode
    [link] [comments]

    AirDrop issue

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:50 PM PDT

    Hi, after getting the update for my phone, air drop doesn't give me a preview anymore. Would anyone know why or how I can fix it? I'd like to know what I'm getting before I accept it

    submitted by /u/short_and_swede
    [link] [comments]

    App is crashing after 13.1.3 update

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:41 PM PDT

    So I updated to 13.1.3 today and my main music app that I have used for years now just crashes when I open it. Is there any way for it to work with 13.1.3?

    The app wasn't updated for a couple of years but it still worked with every update until this one. I really don't want to spend hours trying to search and download 6GBs of music back into my phone.

    submitted by /u/ovoxtrapsoul
    [link] [comments]

    Maximum battery life is low

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:38 PM PDT

    I have an iphone xs who is 1 year old now. But it's maximum battery capacity is already at 90%. It was 96% 1-2 months ago. I have a crypto mining app on my phone could it be that?

    submitted by /u/maoam2002
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what this is?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:58 AM PDT

    I've been getting texts from a random number that's not even a phone number. 900080006202 and the text box is gibberish three times today.

    submitted by /u/dowhatna
    [link] [comments]

    How to use reminders app, just lost some entries and don't know why.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    I use the reminders app and I just noticed that the "edit" button is gone now and I was trying to delete one entry when all the sudden it was just gone and so were some others and I have no idea how I deleted them.

    I'd like to get them back, some kind of "undo" so I can make sure I didn't delete the wrong ones.

    I'm pretty sure this is a new "upgrade" for iOS 13 and all I needed was a simple list thing, now I'm losing records without a clue how.

    submitted by /u/KarlJay001
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS MAX, bypassing?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:31 AM PDT

    So I just updated my XS MAX to 13.1.2. My phone was in locked so my friend used the camera on the lock screen without typing my passcode. I tried this by using the camera when my phone's in lock screen (swipe left) and I was able to view all the photos? Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/valentinechan_
    [link] [comments]

    Need to replace iphone 7 Plus screen

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:54 AM PDT

    I'm gonna replace an iphone 7 plus screen. I've never messed with the insides of phones before, but I watched a few videos on this fix specifically, and it doesn't seem that difficult.

    Does this kit look good enough? Other kits are more around $50 or so, but they all seem to include basically the same thing.

    Also, is this adhesive film necessary as well?

    Seems like that film is supposed to make your phone "waterproof" because when you replace the screen you have to break the seal that makes the phone water resistant in the first place, but I kinda doubt that. Wondering if it is legit or not.

    Any suggestions for a kit are welcome if you think the one I linked is no good.

    submitted by /u/clothing_throwaway
    [link] [comments]

    Unfamiliar website has been active in the background!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:53 AM PDT

    Greetings, I opened screen time on my iPhone and noticed an unfamiliar website thats been active for more than an 3 hours.

    I did some research to find out what site was this and browsed through my apps to see what it came wit, but it was a dead end.

    If someone could explain what happened and how to fix it, I would be very grateful! Cheers!

    The App/Website Details

    submitted by /u/darkmigz
    [link] [comments]

    How do i share my iPhone internet with my computer?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:31 AM PDT

    Hey, Im trying to connect to my iPhone internet from my pc and it does not work, when i go into change adapter setting it does not show up, i turned on the personal hotspot too. I think is something to do with my pc, if someone knows what i can do please tell me :)

    submitted by /u/nalashwag22
    [link] [comments]

    How to restore an older iPhone to the appropriate iOS from iTunes?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:13 AM PDT

    I have an in iPhone 5S at work that everyone has forgotten the passcode for. Usually to get around this i just plug into iTunes in recovery mode and reset the whole thing.

    However, as i started this process a couple minutes ago i noticed that it said it was downloading the latest iOS (13), which is not compatible with iPhone 5S as far as i know.

    This is leading me to believe this isn't going to work for this phone. I can't see anything online about how to reset to the appropriate iOS for that phone, and it appears iTunes gives you no choice in the matter.

    Any ideas on how i would go about this issue?

    submitted by /u/Acid_Monster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel