• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 26, 2019

    iPhoneX iOS 13.1.3 keeps pressing letters adjacent to intended letter to press, sometimes the intended letter can't be pressed at all, tried resetting and resetting settings

    iPhoneX iOS 13.1.3 keeps pressing letters adjacent to intended letter to press, sometimes the intended letter can't be pressed at all, tried resetting and resetting settings


    iOS 13.1.3 keeps pressing letters adjacent to intended letter to press, sometimes the intended letter can't be pressed at all, tried resetting and resetting settings

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:47 AM PDT

    Best thin case that offers protection?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:51 AM PDT

    I had an Otter Box commuter or something for awhile. It was very thin, but the stupid plastic made the skin on my fingers sore because of its texture — never experienced this before in any case but I kept it because it was fairly $$$ even though I hated it. I finally got angry and threw it away yesterday.

    I'm looking for the thinnest case possible that offers at least some corner impact protection and a small front lip to protect the screen protector if it lands face down.

    I'll do some homework on it, but I'm hoping someone has something they love and can recommend. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ericthelutheran
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X crashes when it gets hot. What to do?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 02:07 AM PDT

    My iPhone X crashes whenever it reached a specific temperature that is hot but not too hot to touch. It happens whenever I'm using a graphically intensive application or when it uses too much processing power. I tested this for my friend's iPhone X, it turned hot too but it did not shut off on its own or crashed. Is this a software or hardware problem? Help please :(

    submitted by /u/chewytoufic
    [link] [comments]

    Phone keeps switching to Color invert

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:39 AM PDT

    What to do ?

    submitted by /u/Cliff-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Are iPhone x memes allowed?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel