• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 26, 2019

    Apple Help It’s normal the 11 Pro Max has the screen more hot color (yellow) than iPhone X? The feature “True Tone” it’s off. Apple says the new iPhones have more brightness, but I compared with my X and its the same level. Very disappointed with the screen in this phone, I prefer cold tones.

    Apple Help It’s normal the 11 Pro Max has the screen more hot color (yellow) than iPhone X? The feature “True Tone” it’s off. Apple says the new iPhones have more brightness, but I compared with my X and its the same level. Very disappointed with the screen in this phone, I prefer cold tones.


    It’s normal the 11 Pro Max has the screen more hot color (yellow) than iPhone X? The feature “True Tone” it’s off. Apple says the new iPhones have more brightness, but I compared with my X and its the same level. Very disappointed with the screen in this phone, I prefer cold tones.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 01:15 PM PDT

    What are the steps to replace an iPod (6G Classic) with an SSD

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:56 PM PDT

    Discovering that my iPod classic's good ol' HDD may have been corrupted after upgrading my MBP 2012 to Catalina and trying to restore it, I figured that seeing all these videos on how to upgrade to flash storage would be less costly than to walk into my nearest Apple store to get it diagnosed and fixed, since 256 GB SDs can go for as low as 60 bucks nowadays.

    But before I get anywhere, I gotta know the most convincing steps to take apart this bad boy and replace the HDD and maybe even the batter, knowing there's the security clip thingys there.

    Questions I also have are:

    Will my Mac be able to recognize the iPod once I switch it to SSD, like restoring iPodOS (let's call it that) onto it?

    And does Catalina have issues with my iPod given my low spec MBP?

    submitted by /u/Streakdreniline
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 11 Pro randomly shuts off

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:20 PM PDT

    Ever since iOS 13.1.3, my 11 Pro has started randomly going black during use and not coming back on unless I manually turn it on again. There's not any kind of throttling active, as Geekbench tests look consistent with the averages, and I have not noticed any other abnormal behavior from the phone. Should I be concerned? This has happened twice in one day, the second being AFTER a fresh restore with no backup.

    submitted by /u/drewlap
    [link] [comments]

    11 Pro Max Wide Camera

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:44 PM PDT

    Is it supposed to be blurry? Even in good lighting conditions (outside as well when it's sunny?)

    Apple said everything was fine diagnostic wise. Also, when switching from 1x —> 0.5x, the image shifts and you can just see the quality go downhill. Normal? I know the lighting has to be perfect but :/

    submitted by /u/SensualPuma
    [link] [comments]

    Help: old macbook pro factory reset disasters

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:27 PM PDT

    I was given a 2012 macbook pro from my mothers colleague. I'm trying to factory reset it so I can give it to my aunt. I don't have the original startup disks. I've tried everything to factory reset it (turning it off and then using command R, command option R, even command S to edit the code). It turns on and then brings up a grey screen and asks for a single password. Tried the user account password but it did nothing. Realised that it had such an old operating system that the reset commands didn't work. Updated that and it's still just bringing up the password when I turn it on. What can I do? I know I need to get to the mac OS X utilities options but I can't get even that far. Any advice appreciated. I'm pulling my hair out.

    submitted by /u/B-L-H-D
    [link] [comments]

    What is this kairportscanningkey that is showing up in my wifi icon?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:16 PM PDT

    I have no clue how this happened or how to change it back. I’ve tried a bazillion things that still haven’t worked.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    MacBook Pro touchbar failure... My 2018 MacBook Pro's touchbar has started doing an odd thing when it's been asleep for a while.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:36 AM PDT

    Dying Pixels

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 08:16 PM PDT

    so I purchased a refurbished MacBook pro 15" early 2013 model and it came with one dead pixel. Today, however, four more dead pixels popped up and I'm beginning to worry. is there anything I can do to fix this or am I SOL?

    submitted by /u/Flaming_Sunroom
    [link] [comments]

    Some setting randomly changed on MacBook Pro and I don't even know how to google the issue.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:42 PM PDT

    Hi AppleHelp,

    Yesterday randomly my mac stopped doing a few things:

    When I drag my page to the right or left side of the screen it normally does split screen, it stopped doing this yesterday.

    When I hover over my MS Word (or any other program) on my Dock it no longer shows a pop-up of the pages that are open.

    Whats going on? How do I begin to fix this?

    Thanks Ya'll

    submitted by /u/KruschevsCousin
    [link] [comments]

    apple mail ios and gmail not syncing

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:21 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I mostly use gmail on my desktop when I'm home but would like to gmail on the native mail app on my iphone. When I add gmail to my iphone it doesn't sync with the desktop version. Things I delete, sent items etc aren't showing up in both places. how do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/GMT_Tech101
    [link] [comments]

    Apple ID has disappeared

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:17 PM PDT

    Hello I currently own two iPhones (a 7 plus and a 4). Last Thursday my iPhone 7 plus factory reset, the day after the same thing happened to my iPhone 4. I desperate to get my contacts back, quickly try to log in back using the Apple ID I have been using since 2011, my trust p******@gmail.com account. I try to reconfigure my factory reset'd 7 plus in order to get back my phone contacts back. When I try to log in and put in my apple ID information I'm told my apple id doesn't exist. I temporarily log in with a spare apple ID I had while I try to regain access to my account. I call apple support and even if they were very kind, they were no help at all. I have been using this apple ID for years as I say and even have my password saved as on my computer for the I.forgot website. What can I do to recover access to my account and my contacts with it

    Tried to log in with differnt devices, even as random PC I had lying around, nothing

    Other important points:

    My two phones got randomly factory reseted I received emails relating to the account all the way back to October 7th, 2019 I bought iclould storage early June of this year, lost my debit card on august and got a new debit card, totally forgot about my icloud payments, in fact, my October 7th email was about how my monthly 1 dollar transaction had failed, didn't see the email at the time so took no action Lost an Ipad in the past month, potentially stolen

    submitted by /u/20pdemau
    [link] [comments]

    How do I link my fios account to MacBook for Apple TV?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:53 PM PDT

    I'm trying to link my account like I have on my phone so I can just click the tv app and go to the show I want. I currently have to go to the actual website and watch is there a way to do this on the MacBook?

    submitted by /u/sowavy612
    [link] [comments]

    BlackBeast Pro eGPU update

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    Dear friends.

    I am Tobias Lagarhus of the Norwegian company Lagarhus Products.

    Thanks to you all for very important and constructive feedback regarding our Thunderbolt dock «BlackBeast Pro». A lot has happened since last time and we are excited to share it with you.

    For those of you not being familiar with Lagarhus Products and our "BlackBeast Pro" development project, a short summary is at the bottom of the post. (Further information is of course available on our website www.BlackBeastPro.com)

    Thanks to you we have received great feedback from Innovation Norway and are qualified for further fundings, IPR consultation, mentorship, accelerators and much more. We are very grateful for your feedback and advice. The result is shorter time to market which is very important for us.

    Next the final specification is completed and will updated soon with a website redesign and teaser trailer. For starters 10GbE is included. We are looking forward to include a Tech Spec page and can't wait to update you when the new website is published.

    In addition we have received great feedback from external testing and learned much more about the capabilities of BlackBeast Pro. One interesting feature is better and more stable CPU performance when utilizing BlackBeast Pro.

    https://i.redd.it/t0adx9587wu31.png

    Further on if you are looking for an all-in-one Thunderbolt dock with end user customization please click the "Notify me" button. Positive results will open the doors for even more support, enabling us to bring "BlackBeast Pro" to market at an even more aggressive pace and price.

    We are presently developing an all new Thunderbolt docking station, named "BlackBeast Pro". To support the design and development phase, we have received financial support by Innovation Norway, the official Norwegian Government institution for start-up support.

    Our vision is a setup where your notebook computer - supplemented by "BlackBeast Pro" - achieves desktop class performance without comprises while giving full flexibility to install your own favorite graphic cards and hard drives. All the necessary ports required to implement your desired workflow are available, and "BlackBeast Pro" even provides simultaneous charging of your notebook computer. All this with a very acceptable price tag.

    We will answer your questions regarding the product and will update frequently with Tech Specs, delivery time, options and pricing.

    Thanks in advance - We need YOUR support!

    Best regards

    Tobias Lagarhus

    submitted by /u/Lagarhus
    [link] [comments]

    Having problems with my iPhone 7, not sure what to do

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:17 PM PDT

    A few months ago my phone stopped connecting to iCloud (I type in the password and it doesn't do anything, and keeps asking me) then about 3 weeks ago it completely stopped connecting to Verizon (says searching) so I can't get calls/texts except iMessage when I'm on wifi.

    I finally got a new iPhone 11 so I backed up on iTunes (version 12.8.0.150) but when I try to set up the 11, it tells me the file is corrupt. I've tried updating my 7 (currently iOS 10.2) to iOS 13.1.3 and it says 'could not be updated because firmware file not compatible'. I just don't know what to do now, any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Colorado303720
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 12 vs 13 Find My

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:15 PM PDT

    Quick question about the new iOS 13 Find My app. I need to stop sharing location with one person without them knowing. I tested this with another iOS 13 user and they did not receive the notification. I'm unsure if the other person is on 12 or 13 so I don't know if they will still receive a notification that I stopped sharing location??? Anyone have any ideas or have an iOS 12 user they can try this with?

    submitted by /u/jduffy317
    [link] [comments]

    What can I do!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:11 PM PDT

    Hi! I purchased a the new model (2019 I think?) MacBook air on December 30 of last year, 10 months ago. It moves from my bed to my kitchen table and that's it. I have not dropped it, spilled anything on it, or harmed it in anyway. Early September the LCD went out on the screen, it had the lines and black splotches to the point that it was unusable. I was pissed to say the least because there was NO reason for it to do this. I am in school and the closest Apple Store is an hour away; so it was a treck to get it fixed. I got it fixed, no one ever said what went wrong with it though, and bought a case for it and moved on. Fast forward to about an hour ago. I was watching YouTube on it I got up for maybe 2 minutes to ask my roommate something, came back and the screen is completely demolished again. No one touched it, it didn't fall. Here I am panicking because I have plenty of things due this week that I cannot do with out this laptop yet it is completely unusable. Has anyone heard of this happening to this model? I cannot make an appointment for the Apple store because none are available but I do plan on going in when it opens tomorrow and possibly going postal. Can or will Apple replace the whole computer if something is wrong with it? Am I going to go and be told there's nothing they can do but fix it and then be in this position again in six weeks? Is there anything in particular I should vocalize to whomever I speak to tomorrow? Is there someone specific I should talk to? I spoke to someone over chat and they were extremely unhelpful so I am not feeling confident about this. I am not in a position to buy a new MacBook or put down $100 to fix it again for it to break later. I also do not have an option but to use a Mac for some assignments. So I feel completely helpless and very very VERY frustrated. Thanks in advance!!

    submitted by /u/loserjensen
    [link] [comments]

    Share mac location on Find My with contact

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:25 PM PDT

    How would I go about sharing the location of my mac with a contact the way you can share locations of an iPhone, I can track it myself from the Find my app, but I want a contact to track it.

    submitted by /u/goonersaurus14
    [link] [comments]

    do mophie juice cases always charging damage the battery?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:02 PM PDT

    I just ask because I have an iphone 6s and within the first 2 months of using it my phone battery capacity went from 80 percent to 60 and now I have a warning in the battery management that battery needs to be replaced.

    submitted by /u/GMT_Tech101
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Safari/Chrome Popups?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:13 PM PDT

    I'm pretty sure I have a virus because I've had popups appearing on my safari or chrome on my Macbook Pro for a few days now. They popup every 10-20 min and it gets pretty annoying. The popups usually lead me to something related to "apple support" or "virus scanner." My macOS is updated to the latest version too. Can someone tell me what to do? I'm a new MacBook user.

    submitted by /u/depletive
    [link] [comments]

    Connecting time machine to unsupported modem

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:06 PM PDT

    I was using an AirPort Extreme as my modem for a few years and had an external hard drive attached to back up two laptops via Time Machine. I recently switched to AT&T fiber and the new modem seems to be incompatible with Time Machine. Is there a way I could connect my Airport to the modem so I can use time machine again for backups?

    It seems to me that it won't work because I would have to connect to the Airport WiFi network to connect to the external drive. Is there a workaround? 

    The new modem is an Arris BGW210.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kdern
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea why my iMessage apps are displaying like this?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:07 PM PDT

    My iPhone X (in warranty) speakers are crackling, but there’s a tiny spot of dead pixels on the screen following a drop. Will that stop me from getting warranty? Also if the screen isn’t cracked is there any way for Apple to prove that the dead pixels are from damage?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    Downgrade back to iOS 12 on iPhone 7?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:48 PM PDT

    Still have the iPhone 7. How do I downgrade from iOS 13 whatever back to 12? IOS 13 is slowing my phone down, thanks

    submitted by /u/BigFatty323
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a setting to improve the camera quality of the 11 Pro Max?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 11:07 AM PDT

    I have the feeling that the photos are never as detailed as those of other users.

    submitted by /u/KGRNxo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel