• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 26, 2019

    iPad It's not organized to my liking quite yet, but I just wanted to show everyone what I've got going on! Hope everyone has a Happy Saturday!

    iPad It's not organized to my liking quite yet, but I just wanted to show everyone what I've got going on! Hope everyone has a Happy Saturday!


    It's not organized to my liking quite yet, but I just wanted to show everyone what I've got going on! Hope everyone has a Happy Saturday!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 04:00 AM PDT

    I didn’t really like the mainstream colors of the Logitech k380, so I found this!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:00 PM PDT

    Accidentally discovered One Note can now search hand-written notes.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    2 page equation sheet for chemical thermodynamics. Only possible with the IPAD!!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    Just installed this skin today — metal and concrete!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:55 PM PDT

    To get an iPad or to not get an iPad ?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:18 PM PDT

    Ok so I'm conflicted on whether or not I should buy an iPad as my main reason for wanting one is that I read my books through iBooks but my iPhone XS Max screen honestly isn't that big so I don't know whether I should get and iPad Air , iPad Pro or just stick I it out with my phone.

    Edit: Ok so having watched some more reviews and having taken in your advice, I'm stuck between getting the iPad Air or the iPad mini. Which should I get ? (Keeping in mind I'm using this iPad for reveres too all use e.g reading books , watching my tv shows and playing games etc.)

    submitted by /u/amordwa
    [link] [comments]

    Basic productivity Info?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:55 PM PDT

    I was given an iPad for work, I have several custom work generated apps on it. I have two needs I would like it to also fit.

    1 the ability to take and organize notes 2 the ability to store about 75 powerpoints, excel, word, and pdf documents on the iPad and open.

    I can not use anything cloud based.

    submitted by /u/gavs10308
    [link] [comments]

    Optimizing iPad for researching

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    Hi all, I am a molecular biology trained researcher and have an 10.5 inch iPad pro. Here's how I do my business everyday. I am sharing this in order to invoke a discussion, please do share your setups too.

    Pdf reading: I use native books app but I want to change this. I am looking for an app that's capable of viewing multiple documents at the same time, like safari does with native splitscreen.

    Note taking: Currently using Evernote as my personal repository but I won't renew my subscription because of its terrible windows performance. I am looking for a suggestion as well.

    Bibliography: Papership app for zotero access.

    Office apps: I generally don't have to use office apps. My main pc handles that but in dire times, Apple's native apps are good enough.

    Read it later: Pocket

    Task management: Good ol' pen&paper.

    Molecule Visualization: iMolviewer is a solid PDB (protein data bank) viewer. Allows me to see proteins' 3D structure and other properties.

    Wildcard: Youtube Premium is great. Both for time wasting conternt and for educational.

    Peripherals:

    Apple Pencil: I don't have one because I'm a sucker for fountain pens. I have a standard silicon stylus for markup etc.

    Keyboard: I have a BT keyboard because it's cheaper than Apple Keyboard case.

    USB connectivity: I have a USB converter with power input. Power input allows me to charge and use USB at the same time. It also allows me to use power dependant peripherals. For example, my midi keyboard won't work with a USB-lightning converter because it draws too much power.

    submitted by /u/nazomag
    [link] [comments]

    I’m working in 4 different operating systems, on three different machines, designing a robot. iPadOS sure is something else, it feels like an everything machine.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 08:16 PM PDT

    I’m really impressed by people’s homescreen designs on this subreddit and thought i’d share mine too

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    Love 'em both, but one has to go...

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 01:59 AM PDT

    iPad pro 11 inch version for drawing and photo editing

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 01:05 PM PDT

    Any illustrators, designers or photographers here have the 11 inch iPad pro and use it for drawing or photo editing? The current advice seems to be 12.9 is better for those things because bigger screen. However I just like the 11 inch better in my hand and prefer the size in general. Would it hinder drawing or editing much? Or is it negligible? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Byloda
    [link] [comments]

    Squeaky keys on the K380?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 01:01 PM PDT

    I know this is a keyboard issue but seeing that this community is the #1 fanbase for this keyboard I thought I'd ask:

    Does anyone have a squeaky space bar on their K380? I've only used mine for 2 months and have noticed subtle squeaking a week ago that's been getting progressively worse. I got mine off Amazon so I could probably get it refunded, but if the fix is simple then I'd rather do that instead. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ycombine123
    [link] [comments]

    Turn off dark mode on OneNote

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:48 PM PDT

    Hi All,

    I love the dark mode on the Ipad, but I'm not a fan of it while i'm writing or reading notes on OneNote. Is there way to turn off the dark mode on OneNote when dark mode is enabled on the ipad?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CosmicGuru
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Pencil (iPad vs. 120hz iPad Pro)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 11:56 PM PDT

    I love the Apple Pencil and am currently using an iPad 2017. Is there a big difference in "feel" with the 120hz iPad Pros when using the Apple Pencil? Considering trading up but I'd like some testimony from those of you who have used both.

    submitted by /u/LaserBarricade
    [link] [comments]

    Recent convert from android and I could use a little help.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    Recent got an iPad Pro to help with my graphic design shtick, and so far I'm loving it. But I do have a couple questions.

    First, I'm used to how android organizes its apps, where they all sit in the app drawer and you can add shortcuts for favorites to the home screen. Does iOS work this way too?

    Second, I am completely confused by the file management system. Main how there doesn't seem to be one. How do I create new folders on my iPads drive?

    submitted by /u/thecosmicgoose
    [link] [comments]

    OneDrive on iPad

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:17 AM PDT

    Has anyone used OneDrive in iPadOS? For work, I heavily rely on OneDrive for all my files along with Excel and Word. How's the experience? Is file management as practical and versatile as it is with Mac OSX? I've used iPads in the past but before iPadOS was released.

    Lastly I edit a lot of PDFs using Adobe Acrobat. Is that possible with iPadOS? How's the experience (considering it's Adobe...)

    Thanks in advance for all your help!

    submitted by /u/xraj489
    [link] [comments]

    GoodNotes 5 iPad Mini templates

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 02:55 PM PDT

    Is Apple arcade worth to get for iPad 2018?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:23 AM PDT

    Hello folks, I'm fairly new to the Apple ecosystem. Got a iPad 2018 and planning to go for Apple arcade. Many reviewers said it's optimized well. So I wanna ask if the A10 is capable to run most games in Apple Arcade and is it worth getting it.

    submitted by /u/suryase7en
    [link] [comments]

    Newb help plz

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 01:43 AM PDT

    Hello I'm a recent convert from a surface tablet(old one). I've been using my iPad Pro(2018) for like 3 months and the learning curve isn't terrible. I actually love this thing. It's like someone looked at a science fiction story's tablet and made that. That aside, I have no idea how to make the cursor move from one window to another in safari split screen. I'm writing a paper in word but I'm using the online version instead of the app because I can have two documents open at the same time. I keep having the cursor get stuck on one document and I have to jump through hoops to get it back to the other one. Does anyone know how to not do this? I'm sure this is purely because I learned in windows and theres a terribly simple solution that my brain can't make work.

    submitted by /u/Friend_of_Wolves
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Air 2 screen is shattered. Is it worth fixing the screen?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:12 AM PDT

    Utilizing Sidecar

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:10 AM PDT

    I was wondering how those of you who also have a MacBook utilize sidecar. I have both an iPad and a MacBook and when I first heard about sidecar I was very excited. It's been a few weeks since the Catalina update and I haven't used sidecar at all. I'm just struggling to find a way to make it work for me. I'm in university and I use goodnotes for taking notes while reading textbooks, which I have all my textbooks as ebooks on the Kindle app, and that's what a spend a lot of time doing on my devices.

    submitted by /u/LipstickAndCupcakes
    [link] [comments]

    Pdf sticky notes with drawing capability

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    Adobe pdf reader has a sticky note feature with ability to 'type' text I would like an app which allows me to 'draw' pdf sticky notes Reason: I heard that self assessment is one of the best study method....so would like to add questions in sticky note to each pdf page

    submitted by /u/blacksnake245
    [link] [comments]

    Just got done playing the stranger things retro game, it's awesome looking for another game like it.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 11:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel