• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    iPhone Recover accidentally deleted texts help

    iPhone Recover accidentally deleted texts help


    Recover accidentally deleted texts help

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 01:23 AM PDT

    How do I safely recover deleted texts from my samsung 9? Without a computer or rooting. I dont know what rooting is, so I'm afraid to do it.

    I only need texts from one phone number.

    Very important!!!..... I need to do it without messing up my phone!!! I do NOT want any photos, playlists, contacts or themes erased.

    THank you so much

    submitted by /u/THMMS3
    [link] [comments]

    2 new phones/2 new SIM cards/ wanna switch back but don’t

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 01:01 AM PDT

    Well I don't wanna make a wrong move and make things harder for myself so I'm asking here first. The other day my girlfriend gave me an iPhone she want using to replace a broken android I went to metropcs to switch my Sim card and everything over to which Went fine. But literally that night I accidentally lost the phone that she had given me...while we were outside at night. well the day after that I was becoming so frustrated when I still couldn't find that I went and got a new but older iPhone. That phone had a lot of problems for some reason it won't connect to the data etc. etc. but thankfully I found that original iPhone my girlfriend gave me tonight

    Now the problem I'm trying to figure out is. I've activated the older phone the 5S (the one I didn't like )with my phone number and everything . And after the iPhone my girlfriend gave me that I liked (I'm posting on Reddit with it now) isn't connected to the service or have my number anymore . how can I easily make this swap?? I don't want to have to go back to metro store to have it activated

    Can I just swap out the Sim cards or do I reset or pop the Sim card out of the other one I don't like '

    Please help !

    submitted by /u/hiyaimmasey
    [link] [comments]

    Photo transfer to PC

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:47 PM PDT

    I must have read just about every website's advice on transferring bulk amounts of photos from iPhone to pc. Every time I attempt it I have the message "device unreachable" or "a device attached is not functioning". The photos begin to transfer initially and after a few photos, it's is almost as though the iPhone knows how big of a job is coming up, so it gives up completely. This is true for all iOSs/iPhones/laptops/USB ports etc that I have tried. I have ticked "keep originals" in the settings but nothing helps. Does anyone know how I can simply move my photos over without doing it 10 photos at a time?

    submitted by /u/timosh52
    [link] [comments]

    How can I backup and restore my partners iPhone on my Mac without syncing my own data to her phone?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:56 PM PDT

    Need help please!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:26 PM PDT

    I just bought an iPhone 8 off an eBay seller. He said it was from at&t so when I went to activate it at metro pcs they told me it was locked, and the only way I could unlock it was by contacting the person. I messaged the seller but he still hasn't got back to me. Is there any other way that I can unlock the iphone so I can use it on metro pcs?

    submitted by /u/Machdoubleo
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 8’s left speaker won’t work

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:10 PM PDT

    Something went horribly wrong with my iPhone. Can I transfer Messages from Mac (Catalina) to iPhone xs??

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    Something went horribly wrong with my phone and i had to factory reset and then backup to a backup from 4 months ago. Everything else is fine but the messages missing is driving me crazy. I just like to have a log of all this, especially with this girl I am seeing.

    As far as I know, the messages (iMessage and not iMessage) will stay on my mac and are there currently (not sure what happens if I close the app and reopen). Is there a way to transfer all of these from my mac to my phone? I would also like to backup these messages on my mac in a separate file if possible...?

    Thanks would really appreciate any help.

    submitted by /u/DoctorQuinlan
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 not letting me use my storage

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:57 AM PDT

    I've only used 47.1 GB of 64 GB, yet my phone constantly says that my storage is too full to preform basic functions.

    I don't think restricting my ability to use almost 17 GB of storage is right. (I normally leave >5GB open with devices like this that have low storage amounts to begin with)

    I've narrowed my storage down to only essentials and things I actually use, but nothing is helping.

    How can I stop my phone from trying to excessively restrict my storage usage?

    submitted by /u/MaiMMAi
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 7 plus has unresponsive screen, and won't let me type in my password. The only responsive area is the number 1 on the unlock screen.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    Is this something that just a screen repair can normally fix? *I've tried resetting the phone (hold volume and power) and it doesn't work.

    submitted by /u/thisfinnabeprivate
    [link] [comments]

    please help quick !!! phone issues !!!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    so my family switched to T Mobile a few days ago so we could get the iphone 11s, but we soon realized that T Mobile's network doesn't work at our school and in our town (even though their mal said it would). so we went back to switch carriers and they said we can't cuz we ordered the phones from their warehouse so we have to ship them back and when the warehouse receives the phones then they can take them back. but they also said we could get a temporary number from another carrier, so we were thinking at&t because we know that works in our town but when we went to talk to them they had a promo going on where we could pay $300 for the iphone 11 and we could get the temporary number on that or if we were switching our actual numbers over from t mobile when they receive the phones it would be free. so my mom wants to wait for it to be free. but i was wondering if it's possible to put the temporary numbers on the phones we already have? please help quick we only have today and tomorrow before school starts again and we're gonna have no network there.

    submitted by /u/soph128mh
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 pro max question

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:59 AM PDT

    Love my phone but was reading last night about screen burn in. Is this something I need to worry about with the 11 pro max? Would I be better off returning it to the Apple store and getting a regular 11 so I wouldn't have to worry about it?

    Thank you all

    submitted by /u/ProtectedByFire
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone won’t install iOS update due to eternal restoring from backup

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 10:21 AM PDT

    Not sure what's going on. When I try to install iOS13.1.3 the "install now" is greyed out and it says "you can install this update when your phone is finished restoring from the iCloud backup". Any idea how I actually finish that process or learn if something is stuck?

    submitted by /u/diddleherontheroof
    [link] [comments]

    Help - IPhone is Unresponsive

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:50 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Yesterday my iPhone said its memory was full. I started deleting apps and they popped back up, so I turned it off and on again only to have the Apple logo scrreen and cannot do anything. I've tried shutting it down and restarting (volume/power, iPhone 7) and iTunes update and it says there's an issue where I can't update it.

    My questions are:

    How do I fix the Apple logo? Do I do a backup on iTunes and then do "Restore"?

    Is there any way to fix the problem without resetting the phone/losing data?

    If I do restore, is there any way to get back data (pics/videos, messages, notes etc) that I lost by apps or anything? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/allmysystemsrnervous
    [link] [comments]

    The Airdrop Conundrum

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:28 AM PDT

    So I have three iPhones here, for now we'll call them iPhone A, B, and C. iPhone A and B are both iPhone SE's, and iPhone C is an iPhone 6. All three have been set to "Receiving: Everyone".

    Here's the problem:

    iPhone A can detect and airdrop photos to iPhones B and C

    C can detect and airdrop photos to A and B

    B can detect and airdrop photos to C, but not B.

    Any idea what's going on or how to solve it?

    submitted by /u/ValiantExpert
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel