• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 10, 2019

    iPhone Lightning adapter causing apps to pause/skip/play randomly

    iPhone Lightning adapter causing apps to pause/skip/play randomly


    Lightning adapter causing apps to pause/skip/play randomly

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 06:53 PM PDT

    I've tried listening to several different apps and always have the same problem and I've also tried different earbuds (with cords). The dongle seems sensitive and every time it is touched a certain way, it causes apps to have a mind of its own and even skips whole episodes of podcasts, pauses, and plays. I can't workout with music because if I just walk, it stops the music and it is infuriating. How can I fix this?

    I have an iPhone XR.

    submitted by /u/DarkHumorDark
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Texts no notification

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 04:58 PM PDT

    I'm having a problem where I'm lot getting notified of texts. They still arrive and if I open the conversation, I can see them, but I receive no notification whatsoever. It's only happening as far as I can tell with one person, but they're the only non iPhone I text, so IDK if that could be related. They are no silenced, my phone is not on do not disturb, banners, and all that are turned on. It doesn't even show the red number bubble. It's as if I've already opened them, but I haven't. Does anyone know what the problem is or how it could be fixed?

    submitted by /u/siempreslytherin
    [link] [comments]

    When putting the LifeProof Fre case on my iPhone will snapping the sides of the case into place crack my iPhone at all?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:35 PM PDT

    When putting the LifeProof Fre case on my iPhone will snapping the sides of the case into place crack my iPhone at all?

    submitted by /u/jddjdkcjcbsnxjx
    [link] [comments]

    Apps require IOS 11, I have iPhone 5 that only goes up to 10.3.3

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:36 PM PDT

    What, if anything, can I do to get around this?

    Would I have to jailbreak it or are there more legit methods?

    submitted by /u/SeverHense
    [link] [comments]

    Music won’t play out of speakers?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 05:39 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 8 and just updated to 13.1.2 this morning and noticed that when I want to play my music and turn my phone off when it's laying sideways at the same time, the song doesn't play out the speakers unless like it used too unless I'm in an app like YouTube. I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem or if there are any known solutions.

    submitted by /u/TheGreatLowRate
    [link] [comments]

    My Iphone won’t update

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:55 PM PDT

    I believe it's a storage issue, but i have about 13GB free. It says i'm using 19 out of 32 so i should be able to update. I check itunes and have no music downloaded, deleted a lot of apps, restarted my phone, etc. but nothing is working. Anyone have similar issues or know a way to solve this?

    submitted by /u/RamenPotato223
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Photos app in Messages issue

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 06:42 PM PDT

    When I open iMessage, choose a chat, and click on the photos button to quickly send a picture it says "unable to load photos". I don't have any other issues with sending or receiving photos or loading them. This is the only way I have any problems.

    I've given all permissions, restarted the phone, checked all the setting I could find about photos and messages.

    Any ideas? Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/SPOILEDmilk023
    [link] [comments]

    Screen recording without detection?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    Note that I'm not just another one that asks for help to screen record Snapchat without being detected

    I have my bus ticket on an app that I want to screen record and send to a friend but when I turn on screen recording it detects it immediately and the ticket disappears until I turn off the recording. Is there any way to avoid the detection?

    I've tried using airplane mode and using different apps to record with but nothing works.

    submitted by /u/panderstar
    [link] [comments]

    Pasting always overwrite last word

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 01:30 PM PDT

    iPhone 11 iOS 13.1.2

    Whenever i want to paste something from the clipboard after my already written text, the iPhone always highlights the last word I typed. So if I fo a paste the last word is lost. I was checking that on friend's phone and he doesn't have this problem. Is it maybe some settings?

    submitted by /u/emreddit
    [link] [comments]

    Can you use the iPhone 11 with one hand?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 01:37 PM PDT

    I want to buy a new iPhone in a 3rd world country how to make sure it's not refurbished and the package is from apple and everything in the box is not fake before opening the package

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 04:03 AM PDT

    If I’m leaning on my side and on my elbow/arm while holding my iPhone on my bed will the screen crack since it’s extremely easy and how would i know if it was cracked, would it be easily noticed?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:39 PM PDT

    If I'm leaning on my side and on my elbow/arm while holding my iPhone on my bed will the screen crack since it's extremely easy and how would i know if it was cracked, would it be easily noticed?

    submitted by /u/sixje-cos-xj
    [link] [comments]

    “Change password” button not working

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    So I keep getting alerts that someone is trying to use my Apple ID but every time I try to click the change password button it just loads for a second the nothing happens. Any ideas on how to change my pass another way or how do I get it to work?

    submitted by /u/RedDoor1
    [link] [comments]

    What would make a hotspot stop working?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 05:52 AM PDT

    I've used it for 3 years. Nothing on my plan has changed. Trying fir 2 days to use it, it connects for a few seconds then disconnects

    I've reset the phone, the network, still nothing

    submitted by /u/BigBrain007
    [link] [comments]

    Having problems setting up FaceID

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 12:13 AM PDT

    Yesterday I got my iPhone X (Original) it's running iOS 13.1.2, I wen't to setup FaceID but I kept telling me to "Move iPhone a little lower" or "Move iPhone a little higher" whilst doing the "position your face withing the frame" step of the setup after about 3 minutes of this happening it says "Try setting up FaceID later" . I reset the iPhone using "reset all content and settings" the problem continued. Everything else works fine including the Animoji feature. my phone doesn't have a screen protector nor a case to block anything. I've also tried having other people set it up with their faces and used different rooms with different lighting. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/BaileyG72
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel