• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 19, 2019

    iPhone iOS 13 Wallpapers: Dark mode

    iPhone iOS 13 Wallpapers: Dark mode


    iOS 13 Wallpapers: Dark mode

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 07:28 PM PDT

    I've been searching all over the place. Is it possible to make wallpapers that change when dark mode is on?

    submitted by /u/pedroprieto11
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 IOS 12.3.1. Why does my iBooks keep switching and going dark on me? The entire format keeps going to what I can only call night mode, and I can’t figure out why.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:00 PM PDT

    iPhone 11 pro max dim screen issue

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:01 PM PDT

    Having this glitch where the screen will randomly dim to about 3/4 level, slider still at max, auto brightness off. All other settings as standard. Often requires restart to fix. Not a gradual dim like auto brightness, but a sudden drop. Anyone else getting this? Person at Apple seemed to think it was software related as he gets it too, but neither of us know anyone else with it! Often happens when phone is warm, but not necessarily after hard use. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/KingJacobThe1st
    [link] [comments]

    Recently purchased a new computer. Syncing iPhone?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:07 PM PDT

    iPhone 11 pro max MacOS Catalina

    So, I got a new macbook pro. I have been syncing my iPhones to my older macbook air and imac. Macbook air originally, so I cant add anything from my iMac to my iPhone I can only back it up.

    Given that I have a new macbook pro, is there any way possible to now actually sync my iphones with the new macbook pro since it will be my daily user/travel device?

    I have my music set as manually manage already and always have, but of course iTunes says that you cant sync to two computers. But is there anyway to permanently change which computer you sync to? Possible to take the backup off the old macbook air and somehow put it on the new macbook pro and it recognizes the macbook pro as a device that can be used to sync my phone?

    submitted by /u/AllAboutGadgets
    [link] [comments]

    Copying phone numbers

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 05:43 PM PDT

    I was typing in someone's phone number in messages, then decided to copy it to the contact app (before I had sent them a text) so I could make a contact for them, but nothing was able to be pasted. I tried it in the notes app, and and this is what happened. So I've lost their number. Does anyone know what I could do?

    submitted by /u/edgartargarien
    [link] [comments]

    Save as New Clip

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 04:31 PM PDT

    Seems like the "Save as New Clip" option on the photos app is gone for the new iOS.

    This is very inconvenient for me, as I need to save multiple new clips from the same original video. That means if I want to save 5 new clips from a video, I need to duplicate it at least 4 times.

    Am I not just finding the "Save as New Clip" option?

    submitted by /u/kevms
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13 with macos Mojave?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:43 AM PDT

    Background: Recently, I intentionally upgraded iOS on my iPhone SE. And intentionally did NOT upgrade my MBP from Mojave to Catalina, due to the many glitches, data corruptions, and issues related to my professional work. And, I have only backup my phone via computer/iTunes because I do not want to use iCloud.

    The problem: today I tried to backup my iOS 13 phone using iTunes (12.9.5.5) macos Mojave. I got an error message to the effect that a software needed updating in order to backup my phone using iTunes. The only update showing in Software Update or the App Store is the Catalina update.

    Is this correct? In order to backup my iPhone running iOS 13, I have to upgrade macos from Mojave to Catalina?

    submitted by /u/yetimind
    [link] [comments]

    Smoke coming out of screen pin when replacing screen.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    Hello, so i was replacing the screen on an iPhones 6s and as i pressed down on to connect the screen to the rest of the phone, a little bit of smoke and a weird smell come out of the phone. I was wondering what i did wrong for this to occur. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ElChingonPerez
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s 13.1.13 - Deleted Phone Contact Phone Number Reappearing

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 02:33 PM PDT

    My wife has had a 6 different phone numbers in the past and I'm trying to delete all the old ones. I go into contacts and edit and delete all of them but once I close the app and reopen it they all come back. How can I permanently delete them?

    submitted by /u/Gains4Me
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 11 pro less bright than iphone 7?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 11:36 AM PDT

    I just got my iPhone 11 Pro and I love it so far. Except for the screen which is noticeably less bright than my old iPhone 7. It's also got a slight yellow tint. In fact, above 60 % on the brightness slider nothing happens. I thought this was supposed to be the brightest iPhone ever? This is really annoying because I love to have a lot of brightness. (I have checked that True Tone and Night Shift are off and I have tried the Color Filter setting with no success) Is my phone faulty or is this how it's supposed to be??

    submitted by /u/ultraleft68
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 Plus records Voice Recordings and Phone Calls clearly, but not Video Recordings? Static sound and low voice on both front and back cameras.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    So something I haven't done in a long time, taking videos on my iPhone 7+ showed some unexpected issues.

    Quick Rundown:

    1. Voice Recorder APP and Phone Calls record voice/audio in CLEAR and CRISP sound

    2. iPhone is in the latest IOS 13 version

    3. Phone has never been submerged in water

    4. Phone has never been dropped

    What's the issue maybe? I heard iPhone 7 plus has 4 microphones, maybe the Video audio-recording microphone is in the fritz?

    Questions:

    1. Can this be replaced?

    2. Is this maybe a software issue? Introduced by the new IOS 13 maybe?

    3. If this was indeed hardware, if replaced, can the water-resistant rubber thingie be replaced by a new one? Seeing as opening the phone causes the water resistant thingie to be removed in the process

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/JiroTheFiveNine
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] iPhone 5 LCD replacement. Scratched back of LCD.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:51 AM PDT

    Replacing the LCD on phone and I scratched the back of the new LCD ,before transferring the metal shield over.

    The back of the LCD is black-grey, and where I scratched it, silver is showing through. Is it okay as is? Should I paint it over with plastidip or something? Or electrical tape. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GoofAloof
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel