• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 19, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] Someone tried to Jailbreak this XS at my local T-Mobile

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] Someone tried to Jailbreak this XS at my local T-Mobile


    [Discussion] Someone tried to Jailbreak this XS at my local T-Mobile

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 02:31 PM PDT

    [Release] Cydia2x - Add various enhancements to Cydia

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:06 PM PDT

    Cydia2x is a tweak which adds and changes many functions of Cydia to make is more pleasant to use.

    Some features include:

    • Adding/removing repos in the background
    • Exporting repo list
    • Automatically adding repos from clipboard
    • Bring back the old Cydia role system

    It also includes a completely redesigned home screen with:

    To change your role press the settings button in the top left of the home screen.

    You can get it for free from my repo: castyte.js.org/repo

    For updates/support follow me on Twitter or join our Discord.

    submitted by /u/casta72292
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] PhotoInfo - Show photo resolution and file size in view [FREE]

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 11:17 AM PDT

    Hey all, I'm very excited to show you this tweak, as it's my personal favorite and something I've wanted to do for a while.

    Basically, it shows the resolution and filesize in the timestamp (top bar), depicted here

    It's available free on my repo: https://shepgoba.me/repo

    Follow me on twitter for updates

    Source code

    Donate

    submitted by /u/shepgoba
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Are we on the edge of the most important release in the jailbreak scene ever yet?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:22 PM PDT

    Just saw the recent tweet from Jamie Bishop

    https://twitter.com/jamiebishop123/status/1185360108701790209?s=20

    Seems like allot of activity around checkra1n. This seems like this is going to be the tool with the biggest impact ever yet. Hard not to get extremely excited over this. I know it's not for every chipset, but it is for the majority of devices in existence.

    submitted by /u/crimpshrine
    [link] [comments]

    [Help]I suddenly rebooted my 6s and can’t bypass lockscreen because I use Activator’s landscape lock so I can’t type my whole password.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    [NEWS] EQE has been updated with A12 device support. Now we can enjoy one of our favorite tweaks on A12 Devices.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 11:29 PM PDT

    EQE stands for Equalizer Everywhere. Here's the link to EQE.

    submitted by /u/SBRodriguez
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] HiddenSettings12 by Max Bridgland

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:17 PM PDT

    [Request] Is there any tweak that has this feature??

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:39 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Been out of the jailbreak scene for a loooooong time, having trouble understanding all the new terms. Not sure if jailbreaking will even give me what I want now. Help?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:37 PM PDT

    (I'm not sure if I should tag this as discussion or question. I'm going with discussion since it's not technically about troubleshooting).

    I'm going to be picking up a new-in-box iPhone SE, it's probably running 9.x since I think that's what they shipped with. I really really want an outgoing firewall to stop apps (and Apple's background shit) from phoning home all the time. I'm looking at stuff like "Firewall IP" and "Firewall IP7". I'm NOT looking to pirate apps or fool snapchat or install tor or any other shit. The only thing I want is an outgoing firewall where I can limit which processes can contact what web servers, that's all I'll ever be using the jailbreak for.

    I have some questions:

    • Does it even make sense to jailbreak to get a firewall? There used to be legit VPN apps for this but I've heard Apple is cracking down on that, so I think jailbreaking is my only option these days.

    • I don't understand all this new "semi-tethered" and "semi-untethered" stuff now. I need a jailbreak where I can freely reboot on the road and get back to a working OS with a working jailbreak WITHOUT having to connect my phone to a computer. Is that still possible these days?

    • Can the SE even be jailbroken to get these two things in the first place?

    • Assuming so, what version of iOS would be best? I downloaded an ipsw for 12.4 but I guess that's a no-go because Apple stopped signing it. Is there any workaround for that? This is a virgin phone so I don't have any blobs or anything.

    • Is "Firewall IP/7" even the best firewall I should be looking at or are there better options?

    submitted by /u/sneakertech
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Why do jailbreak apps open like this? A12 -12.4

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:09 PM PDT

    [Help] Want to switch from uncover to chimera because daily reboots unless I can fix it.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 07:37 PM PDT

    12.4 uncover. Don't know how to fix this. No crash reports. Everyday, the phone will start locking up then eventually reboot. I think it's a memory issue but it happens basically every day. I'm thinking to switch to chimera but does chimera have its own issues to deal with? Everything works great other than that eventual reboot. If I decide to restore rootfs, should I only toggle restore rootfs and also uninstall all my tweaks for a cleaner switch?

    submitted by /u/flashbreak123
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is there a free tweak to change fonts? thanks

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:58 PM PDT

    [Help]With all tweaks disabled the latest unc0ver jailbreak is killing my phone. iOS 12.4 A12 Anyone know what’s causing this? Is it fixable?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:22 PM PDT

    [Request] (Re-Request from a while back) CarPlay Music Interface based on this concept I designed in photoshop

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:06 AM PDT

    [Beta] EQE - A12 support is now officially added! (BETA)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:04 PM PDT

    EQE is a tweak which allows users to customize their equalization on their devices, now supporting A12 devices.

    How to Install:

    1. Install Filza and Debian Packager and coreutils and RocketBootstrap (RocketBootstrap from https://rpetri.ch/repo)
    2. Copy/paste this link into Safari: https://github.com/rweichler/EQE/releases/download/a12/eqe.deb
    3. Open In/Copy to Filza (DON'T USE SILEO)
    4. Tap on the file, tap Install, then Respring

    Open MTerminal (or NewTerm) and type the command below.

    uicache 

    If you're on Chimera or Electra use this command instead:

    uicache —all 

    Offical Github Page: https://github.com/rweichler/EQE/releases/tag/a12

    Offical Discord Link: https://discord.gg/RSJWAuX

    Note: THIS TWEAK IS IN BETA FOR A12 DEVICES THERE MAY BE ISSUES AND KNOWN BUGS CURRENTLY : I did not make this tweak, but you can find support in the official EQE discord linked above.

    submitted by /u/DragonRamer
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Does Appstore++ Work for 12.4 A12

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:20 PM PDT

    [Question] Do I have to restore with backup and sink/iTunes/idevicerestore to update to iOS 13, or is it safe to just restore rootfs and then update ota?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:54 AM PDT

    [Question] Is there any way to unlock carriers on iOS 13?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:03 PM PDT

    Hi, I recently found my old iPhone 7 bought back in Japan lying around and it had its old carrier unlocking chip. I thought that it would work with all iOS versions so I decided to restore it through iTunes. After that, I tried inserting my SIM and now it says SIM not Valid. I think it's because my R-SIM supports iOS 11. If anyone knows something similar to R-SIM but works in iOS 13, please do tell. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Eirudy
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Will iPhone X become more expensive and rare in future?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:31 AM PDT

    As You know iphone x is latest device that check8 will be capable to use. Next situation like this could not happen fast (maybe few years) I think it will become cult device. It is not produced any more. Thanks to checkm8,it could be finally first iphone with android?? Will it become more expensive as it will simply run out of market? I am considering to buy 1-2 brand new devices and keep it to sale in future.

    submitted by /u/chooseusername123wtf
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] Try MiniXS if LittleXS or HomeGesture is too buggy for you

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:15 PM PDT

    LittleXS is buggy, glitchy and somehow still drains my battery. HomeGesture is simply hogging RAM and honestly there's too much clutter. If that is the case for you as well, I suggest you to try [[MiniXS]]. I've been using it for almost a week and I can say that it has the least bugs so far. It also has "semi-gesture" mode that allows you to use CC as you always do. Go give it a try!

    Edit: punctuation.

    submitted by /u/SkakeHunt42
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] what are some of the best xenhtml sb widgets that have music toggles?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:21 PM PDT

    I want something like XenMusic from junesiphone but that widget doesn't fit with my homescreen and is too big. I don't mind spending up to $3.

    submitted by /u/AppleAsk
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] This is stopping my clock app from working and it drains my battery how do I fix this

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:51 PM PDT

    [Discussion] alertdismiss helps with some banking apps

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 11:23 AM PDT

    The tweak is called alertdismiss and the repo is https://ios.jjolano.me/, it let's you bypass the jailbreak message in some banks apps. If other want to test and post below for others I think it'll help. Usaa works for sure.

    The Latest version of usaa works, I always update to test it. If it doesn't for what ever reason I'll update the post for anyone that cares.

    Edit: spelling, added info

    submitted by /u/TheRuss1an
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Help me please

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 11:16 PM PDT

    My phone shut off and when I turned it back on all my tweaks were broken and Cydia kept crashing

    submitted by /u/drwettyandreddy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel