• Breaking News

    Friday, October 18, 2019

    Apple Help Not a meme but I actually need help. My friend sent me this link and I opened it. How can I turn off Siri Suggestions or at least clear it?

    Apple Help Not a meme but I actually need help. My friend sent me this link and I opened it. How can I turn off Siri Suggestions or at least clear it?


    Not a meme but I actually need help. My friend sent me this link and I opened it. How can I turn off Siri Suggestions or at least clear it?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 04:23 PM PDT

    Updated iMac to OS Catalina, now cannot open any Logic Pro X files??

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 07:24 AM PDT

    Weird stain on Apple Watch

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:16 PM PDT

    [WTF?��] Siri's awkward unrelated answer.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:45 PM PDT

    Has anyone had success with online chat support, or should you just call in?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:19 PM PDT

    I've spent approximately 3 hours on 3 separate occasions dealing with Apple support online to deal with a warranty issue. It is still unresolved and I'm extremely frustrated at the wasted time and the lack of action by Apple.

    submitted by /u/19781984
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, please read the comment below. My Twitter app has been showing up like this for more than several months. I cannot see any interactions / worldwide trends. Please help

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:18 PM PDT

    Whenever I try to download specific games from Apple Arcade, this happens. What is going on?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:14 PM PDT

    Is there a way around using Itunes to add music to my Iphone XR?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 04:04 PM PDT

    Civilization keeps trying to download on my phone how can I stop this?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:55 PM PDT

    Bizarre FaceTime Experience - Any Ideas?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:07 PM PDT

    Today while I was on a phone call with my friend, I decided to FaceTime him. From the phone screen, I pressed "FaceTime." He didn't pick up, so I ended the call. About 5 minutes later, I get a FaceTime from my friend (his contact name popped up). I pick up and it was not him, but two people I have never seen before in my life! We chatted for a second. They said they didn't recognize the number (my number, I'm assuming) but they figured they'd call me back and let me know I had the wrong number. I didn't want to chat for very long because I was in the toilet and a little embarrassed, so I didn't think to ask what their number was, what the number they received the FaceTime call was, etc.

    I called my friend back and he said that he saw my FaceTime call coming in, but he ignored it.

    I also texted my friend a few weeks ago and the message never went through to his phone, but a person replied (same contact name) and it started a separate chat with them. I'm assuming that might be connected.

    I've had my number since the dawn of cellphones (okay, like 2004) and he's had his for just as long, I think. The only other information I have in his contact is his parent's landline number, his email address, and his work number. The outgoing FaceTime call goes to his cellphone, but the incoming one came from a number I don't recognize.

    Does anyone know what the hell could be going on?

    submitted by /u/rayyychul
    [link] [comments]

    Managing Content on Ipod Shuffle?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 05:33 PM PDT

    I have the 2nd generation for the Ipod Shuffle, and I want to remove and add some songs through iTunes. Is it still possible to do that with such an old device? Also, is it possible to change the name on my device? I spent the last 30 minutes trying to figure it out, but I came up with nothing. When looking at the songs on my device, the text is all gray and I can't even play music from my device.

    submitted by /u/Demonic_Miracles
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get a specific song that is no longer in the ITunes Store?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:05 PM PDT

    I bought a song a year or so ago. It has a lot of meaning to me, and it's hard to find on social media. I haven't been able to find it anywhere else. I just upgraded my phone from the iPhone 6S to an X, and I realized I am missing this song. I can't find it on the iTunes Store, but it is still on my old phone. Can I transfer it somehow? Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/The_Agnostic_Orca
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 7 randomly deleted all My contacts and I can’t figure out how to get them back.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 05:12 PM PDT

    Woke up this morning to just numbers in my call logs and had no idea why. Someone suggested I delete a good bit of my photos because they had a similar issue so I did so but that didn't help. I've tried deleting my contact data from iCloud and restarting but that hasn't helped I've also bought more iCloud storage incase that's causing it but that hasn't solved anything. I can't make be contacts either or open the contacts tab in my phone app.

    submitted by /u/alltheseUNs
    [link] [comments]

    Recover lost stickie?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 05:10 PM PDT

    My mom accidentally deleted a stickie that had ALL of her passwords on it.

    Older (2015?) Macbook Air, no time machine and I *highly* doubt that she backs up her machine.

    Any options here? She's desperate.

    submitted by /u/petrichor09
    [link] [comments]

    Does Apple Music sync play/skip counts?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:45 PM PDT

    Most people probably don't care, but for some reason I've always really cared about my play/scup counts.

    If I have Apple Music and I'm steaming stuff from my library on my Mini, MacBook, and iPhone, do they all share the same total counts? If so, does it matter if it was streaming versus actually having it download before playing?

    submitted by /u/rfc1118
    [link] [comments]

    Moving MP3s from the files app to the music app without a computer

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:05 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Anyone know if the above is possible? I'm on iOS 13.1.2 and iPhone 11 pro. My computer just broke and I wanna move these mp3 files to my music app.

    Thanks so much

    submitted by /u/ryanthelion4444
    [link] [comments]

    Adding mp3s in files app to music app without computer on ios13 and iPhone 11 without computer

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:05 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to do this?

    submitted by /u/ryanthelion4444
    [link] [comments]

    Why aren't more files loaded into the cloud when there's more space left than on my hard drive?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    Defective 11 Pro Camera? Slow-Mo Artifacts

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 07:47 PM PDT

    iPhone 11 Pro Speaker Phone Problem

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 07:06 PM PDT

    When I am on my phone talking to someone using speaker phone, the other person receives a bad echo of their voice. No matter what I do, I can't stop it. Once I take speaker phone off it goes away. It happens with FaceTime audio and cellular calls.

    submitted by /u/TheTrojan320
    [link] [comments]

    Media Drive keeps disconnecting....HELP

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    So i keep all my music and movies on an external hard drive and several times a day i will get notices saying it was improperly disconnected.

    What could be causing this? It makes it very difficult when trying to listen to music and old movies through apple tv since it keeps disconnecting itself.

    Its a mac mini (late 2012) 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 with 16gb of ram

    submitted by /u/GoldenRetLovr
    [link] [comments]

    Media files won't send from MacBook

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:11 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Whenever I try to send any photo or video on iMessage from my MacBook, it won't work.

    On my iPhone it looks stuck on "Downloading..." with the empty circle, and on the MacBook it is the image I sent with an empty circle in the bottom left corner of the image.

    For video's it is the same deal on the iPhone, and on the MacBook it is a black bubble with a crossed out PLAY symbol.

    Why is this happening?

    I can send media files without a problem from my iPhone and iPad...

    Also, I've tried logging in and out of my iMessage on all devices, and restarting them. That's why I'm here now.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/whatswhatwhoswho
    [link] [comments]

    Purchased music disappeared from iCloud account

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 07:33 AM PDT

    All my purchased music has disappeared from iCloud, when I go into iTunes, purchased nothing shows.

    I have no idea why it would do that.

    submitted by /u/whalenpat
    [link] [comments]

    AirPods won’t connect to Apple TV

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:43 PM PDT

    AirPods won't connect to Apple TV

    AirPods won't connect no matter what I do to the Apple TV, they worked before the newest updates, do I need to update the AirPods or something?

    They will show up in the output list after holding the button and will have a regular chef mark for the audio output but not a black circled check mark (like the hdmi output will) what gives???

    submitted by /u/pezgoon
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Engineer Help Request.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    So I deleted my Apple ID about a year ago. I want to use that same gmail account's email address to make a new Apple ID, or restore the old one. Which ever is simpler... I don't need any purchases restored or any information from the past account. All I want is the email address.

    Is there an Apple Engineer that can completely clear any record of the old account so I can make a new one with the same email address?

    When I try to create a new account with my gmail account it tells me its already in use. When I try to reset my password it says the account doesn't exist.

    How can both be true?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mduckworth92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel