• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 13, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [News] Finally managed to properly fix the bug on A12 that broke system services (Camera, FaceID, Keychain, GPS and more) -- Will push an update ASAP.

    iOS Jailbreak [News] Finally managed to properly fix the bug on A12 that broke system services (Camera, FaceID, Keychain, GPS and more) -- Will push an update ASAP.


    [News] Finally managed to properly fix the bug on A12 that broke system services (Camera, FaceID, Keychain, GPS and more) -- Will push an update ASAP.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 12:39 PM PDT

    [question] Would someone be interested in a tweak like this? I know it's been out there something similar in the past but nobody updated it. Concept art by me.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 01:47 PM PDT

    [Release] EmojiPort iOS 13.2

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:32 PM PDT

    Emojiport for iOS 13 has been released by poomsmart himself. You can get it here at his repo. This tweak allows you to use ios 13 emojis on ios 12 and below.

    https://poomsmart.github.io/repo/

    Instructions on how to install varies depending on the method you're using.

    https://poomsmart.github.io/repo/emoji10.html

    There's three options on installing it.

    Option #1: Bytafont ios 6-9 (For more details, view his site above)

    Option #2: Emoji Font Manager (ios 6-12)

    Note: It supports Anemone emoji fonts.

    Installation

    1. Disable any emoji font applied by Anemone, as this tweak simply overrides it.
    2. Add this Cydia repository: https://vxbakerxv.github.io/repo
    3. Install EmojiFontManager and Emoji iOS "LATEST" (EFM) (font)
    4. Go to Settings > EmojiFontManger, select Emoji"LATEST" to enable the font and tap Respring button to apply changes.

    Uninstallation

    1. Open Cydia to uninstall Emoji iOS "LATEST" (EFM) and EmojiFontManager
    2. Respring your device.

    Option #3: Manuel (Recommended option. Works 100%)

    For ios 12+ devices, use this link

    https://raw.github.com/PoomSmart/EmojiLibrary/master/Font-13-Native/AppleColorEmoji@2x.ttc

    For ios 10-11, use this link

    https://raw.github.com/PoomSmart/EmojiLibrary/master/Font-13/AppleColorEmoji@2x.ttc

    Back up the original fonts

    1. Backup the default [AppleColorEmoji@2x.ttc](mailto:AppleColorEmoji@2x.ttc) (or [AppleColorEmoji@2x.ttf](mailto:AppleColorEmoji@2x.ttf)) and [AppleColorEmoji@2x.ccf](mailto:AppleColorEmoji@2x.ccf) (if there is one) in /System/Library/Fonts/Coreor /System/Library/Fonts/Cacheof your device (Rename by adding .bak or simply move them to somewhere else)
    2. If you device is non-retina, all font names won't include @2x, instead will be _1x (in iOS 8.2) or just none otherwise.

    Copy the font to the correct location

    For iOS 8.2 - 10.0+ users, place downloaded files at /System/Library/Fonts/Core on your device.

    https://poomsmart.github.io/repo/emoji10.html

    submitted by /u/What_A_Smurf
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] I've managed to install a CFW on my iPhone 5s using checkm8 and a custom method. But now I don’t know how to boot the phone.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 03:57 AM PDT

    (Short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIik-N54DkI&feature=youtu.be)

    My method (although is a bit complicated but still is fully functional) allows installing any IPSW with barely any patches on checkm8 devices (as long as SEP is compatible), but I've ran into one big problem - I have no idea what I need to do to make the phone boot. Moreover:

    1) I don't have any disassemblers which aren't broken enough to allow me to patch ARM64 instructions (but I'll keep searching for working ones).

    2) Even if I will find proper tools, I still won't know for sure what patches I'll need to make (this is my main question for now). Possible solutions could be making BootROM to restart the boot sequence but with patches still applied, or do that to iBEC which will be sent over USB in pwned DFU mode.

    I've already asked this on r/jailbreakdevelopers, but it mostly consists of tweak developers who had barely had any experience with the boot chain. So, this is the last place where I can ask a question like this.

    P.S. I know there's iBoot64Patcher, but my own method has the exact the same results (in terms of signature checks).

    submitted by /u/L0W_P1X3L
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] IPhone won't boot, can't afford to lose the data

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:26 PM PDT

    Hi english isn't my main language so I apologize if I make any mistakes in what i'm about to write.

    Please read entirely, I mean it when I say that I will be grateful for all my life if you can help me fix the issue.

    ->My device is an IPhone X jailbroken with electra ( ios 11 but I don't know which one, its been a long time though)

    -> my jailbreak is semitethered and everytime my iphone shuts down I rejailbreak it with the electra app that is in it.

    ->I tried resetting cydia by deleting substrate safe mode and got a warning that it may affect my phone. Acting more like a smartass, I though at the time that this was normal ( I jailbreak my devices since blackra1n and limera1n ..) and decided to proceed through.

    ->after the respring, everything was normal except that I could'nt make phone calls and in cydia I would litterally have nothing inside it and the following error :"the method driver /usr/lib/apt/methods/https could not be found"

    -> turned off my phone to deactivate cydia to see if it would solve the issue, now its stuck on apple logo and keep turning on and off, my mac wont even notice that its connected.

    is there any way I could solve the issue without losing my data? to be honest I have memories with someone that was close to me before her death in an horrific tragedy in my phone and i'm not ready to let them go .

    I was thinking about rejailbreaking? i don't know.

    P.S: I don't care about the phone as long as I can recover the media and a whatsapp chat.

    Edit: IPhone stuck in DFU , ITunes will only accept to restore and won't allow me to update!

    submitted by /u/PossiblePoetry
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] This Android feature is just amazing and lifesaving. Not everyone lives in North America or Europe to be fancy, Apple. Can a dev please beat Apple on this and make this a reality. Thanks!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:28 AM PDT

    [Update] Mitsuha Infinity - Siris and Jellos and Colors oh my!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 03:53 PM PDT

    [Discussion] flow , i need help w the tweak Flow after todays upgrade it messed up completely. Any help

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:41 PM PDT

    [request]smooth transitions when skipping music in Spotify

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:01 PM PDT

    Add cross fade when skipping music manually in Spotify instead of at the end of the song.

    submitted by /u/BotoDolphin
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Flip Camera While Recording Video

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 01:33 PM PDT

    Is there a tweak that allows me to flip camera while recording while using the camera app?

    submitted by /u/Nonchalont
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] sct - Run Siri Shortcuts from the command-line

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:15 AM PDT

    sct is a simple tool which allows you to run Siri Shortcuts from the command line using the shortcut name. This could be useful to add to personal scripts or activator actions.

    For example, if you had a shortcut named "Kitchen Lights" you would run sct kitchen lights.

    The first time you use it the "Open in shortcuts" dialog will show, but after that it will just open the shortcut straight away.

    You can get it for free from my repo: castyte.js.org/repo.

    Follow me on Twitter

    submitted by /u/casta72292
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Ringer13 add 13 HUD Compatibillity

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:35 PM PDT

    Im on iOS 12 and i have Ringer13 but crashes when i use 13 HUD, please solve this

    submitted by /u/Mpsp1234
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Make the 3D Touch menu scrollable

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    [Discussion] Tweaks that combine control center and notification center?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:56 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a tweak that combines control center and Notification Center, similar to what android phones have. I'm aware of an old tweak on iOS 9 called ensemble, and I'm looking for something like that.

    EDIT: I'm using centaur for now but please let me know of any other ones that are out there :)

    submitted by /u/scottdinh
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] A tweak to make the antenna on your iDevice use more power, thus increasing the coverage you get for both cellular and Wifi?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:51 AM PDT

    I believe I remember some time ago this was a thing back on my iPhone 3GS, but can it still be done? Has anyone tried? I have become a truck driver and so I'm looking for ways to help get me more coverage out in these mountains and plains where humanity doesn't exist.

    I have an iPhone X on ios 12.1 btw.

    submitted by /u/LilMerkEm1889
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] why does my Accounts and Passwords in settings have this localized string not found?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:14 PM PDT

    [Tutorial] Once again, how to fix the FaceID, Camera and GPS bug on A12 (unc0ver)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:19 PM PDT

    • Download iCleaner Pro (MUST be PRO for this to work)
    • Start the free trial (Or buy it)
    • Reboot your phone.
    • Once rebooted go into unc0ver
    • Hit the settings thing at the top right.
    • Disable tweak injection,
    • Go back
    • Jailbreak your phone
    • once jailbroken open iCleaner Pro
    • make your settings look like this.

    • Once you've done that hit Clean

    • when it asks you to respring, tap yes.

    It should work for iPhone XS, as that's what I'm on.

    EDIT: Made it more readable

    EDIT 2: redacted

    EDIT 3: Other guides for fixes if this one doesn't work.

    EDIT 4: Extra info if this "fix" stops working.

    If this suddenly stops working try this

    submitted by /u/King-bobby-b
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A tweak to open up the camera by double clicking a volume button while on the lockscreen. Could open on what user has it set to maybe? (Camera, video, portrait etc)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:06 PM PDT

    [Request] Auto Lock after like 1 hour ?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:47 AM PDT

    [Question] iPhone X with iOS 12.4 Cydia keeps lagging and crashing

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:06 PM PDT

    Are there any tweaks to improve the my iPhone's performance? Any tweaks that enhance or just make it a lot smoother?

    submitted by /u/Zvddi
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Are there any tweaks that allow Perspective wallpapers on LPM?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:07 PM PDT

    [Question] Can you restore 12.4 IPSW without signing with apple?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:15 AM PDT

    I'm on 12.4 iPhone 8 currently. I was on unc0ver JB for the past few months after the JB came for 12.4. For some reason i started draining battery because of background activity mainly for apps like Telegram, Whatsapp and Mi App etc. Even though the background refresh feature is switched off, it still kept draining my battery like crazy. I usually get around 7-8 hours but now it's down to 3-4 hours.

    Thought of removing my JB and "Erase and Reset all content" and i managed to successfully do it without an issue but from the research i'm pretty sure there are left over files from the JB and other stuff according to most users on this sub reddit.

    Need to know whether i can (Shift + Click) and do a restore selecting the downloaded ipsw file? Since apple is not signing 12.4 will it be an issue and i will force to update to the latest iOS.

    submitted by /u/ath3nA47
    [link] [comments]

    [Request]can somebody fix the youtube “slide to next video” feature

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel