• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 13, 2019

    iPhone What's the risk in using an unsupported iPhone?

    iPhone What's the risk in using an unsupported iPhone?


    What's the risk in using an unsupported iPhone?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:27 PM PDT

    I currently have an iPhone 6... which, with the new iOS 13 upgrade, is officially unsupported by Apple's operating system and future upgrades. I'm love iPhone and am debating buying a newer version (probably an 8), but to be honest I just don't have the funds for that right now. Does anyone else have/have used an older/unsupported iPhone? Am I just asking for disaster somehow??

    submitted by /u/tuesdayshirt
    [link] [comments]

    Apple ID and Text Message Forwarding Issues

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:04 PM PDT

    I've had an absolute nightmare time trying to set up my new iPhone 11 Pro Max, and it's been made worse by what I believe to be issues with Catalina and logging in with my Apple ID. Messages, Facetime, and App Store are all failing to login with my Apple ID. Messages and Facetime actually give a failure "An error occured during authentication" message, while the App Store just retriggers the login despite entering the password.

    Does anyone have any solutions with this? It took me all day today to realize that it could be something wrong with my Apple ID, as I wasn't even able to login on my iPhone either until I created an entirely new Apple ID and scrapped my old one. Now my iPhone is all logged in, but where my girlfriends iPhone 11 Pro Max has a "Text Message Forwarding" option under Settings > Messages, no such option exists on my iPhone... ? I'm assuming this is the option I want to be able to enable communication for Messages between devices.

    Even more confusing is the fact that I guess Catalina doesn't have an Enable option in Messages or Facetime preferences either anymore. You used to be able to click an Enable option in the Messages Preferences on Mac...

    I've also read several posts now with similar issues, and had issues myself at the beginning of this process related to "Waiting for Activation". Eventually I got my phone number and Apple ID activated on my iPhone, but it seems like the issue is they won't activate on my Macbook Air.

    I've spent hours resetting network settings, rebooting and resetting the entire phone and starting from scratch, and everything in between. Looking for solid answers, or at least an understanding that Catalina has a huge bug in it that is going to be fixed sooner or later.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PantsTheDapper
    [link] [comments]

    Apple ID broken

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 12:38 PM PDT

    so a few hours ago my phone just signed me out of every app that's linked to my apple id and i had to reactivate imessage, and all of my icloud keychain passwords deleted themselves. but i signed back into my apple id and everything worked again

    but then a few hours later my imessage stopped working and it says 'imessage needs to be enabled to send this message' when i try to send an imessage, so i go into settings to try and do that but imessage says 'waiting for activation'. ive reset my phone and turned imessage on and off but its not working :/ any help would be appreciated!

    edit: sorry i forgot to mention that im not receiving notifications from any app (even though im logged into them all)

    submitted by /u/mmaxx128
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone stuck in Headphone Mode

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:34 PM PDT

    I was trying to listen to music and it stop coming out the speaker and went quiet and I tried to turn up the volume but it was turning up headphone volume. Also when I tried looking things up nothing really worked. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Smashhead918
    [link] [comments]

    confused

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:05 PM PDT

    was playing cod mobile and my brightness randomly got darker(even tho it was set to max) than not long till i stopped playing, it got really bright. i had my battery in power saving mode but i dont know if that was the main cause or not

    very minor i know but i would like some closure as its been annoying me for a while.

    submitted by /u/completedarkness203
    [link] [comments]

    Media box

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 12:43 PM PDT

    Has it been revoked? Coz i can't get on it. How can i fix this?

    submitted by /u/Argjend-Shala
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any automatic call recorder apps on the iPhone?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:25 PM PDT

    First time iPhone user here just switched from years of using android. On my Android I had an automatic call recorder app but can't seem to find one on the Apple App Store. Does anyone know of any?

    submitted by /u/MannyN28
    [link] [comments]

    Selfie camera not working (no visual damage)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 02:26 PM PDT

    Hello, I've had this issue for a couple of days now...

    Everytime I try open the camera app, the front facing camera works perfectly but as soon as I flip it, the screen freezes and goes blur.

    I've tried all of the basic stuff like closing application and restarting my phone - but there's no luck.

    Any solutions? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/o6lly
    [link] [comments]

    Buttons on websites in iOS do not show up

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    This has been happening with my iPhone 7S, updates to 11 and it's still happening

    https://imgur.com/a/c23SJFk

    Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Routman
    [link] [comments]

    Grayscale randomly turned on

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    I have a Xr on 13.1.2. It just randomly was on when I took it out my pocket

    submitted by /u/BullHumps
    [link] [comments]

    Blocked numbers

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:55 AM PDT

    Hey folks, I am getting a new iPhone in a few days and transferring my old number onto it rather than just putting my SIM card in. I was wondering if anyone can confirm that my blocked numbers will stay blocked?

    submitted by /u/campbellcaughley
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel