• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 19, 2019

    iOS Gaming Why can’t fake mobile game ads get sued for “false advertisement” and/or “copyright infringement” ?

    iOS Gaming Why can’t fake mobile game ads get sued for “false advertisement” and/or “copyright infringement” ?


    Why can’t fake mobile game ads get sued for “false advertisement” and/or “copyright infringement” ?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 07:09 PM PDT

    I constantly see these fake and effortless ads on youtube and what ever was advertised in the ad, but the actual games was never what it was advertised. For example, some game will be advertised as a interact story teller with choices like "Tell the truth or Lie". But that stuff is not in the game. Another example is well "mafia city" just look at their ads and then see their game. Its completely bull on how its not false advertisement. The other thing I noticed is that some mobile games use stolen copyrighted stuff. One time mafia city used an ad that had Alyx and Father Gregori from "Half-Life 2". Another game known as AFK aren or Idle heroes uses the "Ken Masters Theme" from Street fighter 5. Before you bring up about how advertisement in games have this banner that states "May not be in final product" or "Not actual in game footage", these mobile ads never have these. So all I am asking, why cant these fake mobile games get into any sort of "LEGAL TROUBLE" ?

    submitted by /u/ReticularTunic7
    [link] [comments]

    Any realistic tower defence games?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:34 AM PDT

    I'd be interested in a game in which a player could design forts, defensive lines, castles and other static defences and test them against AI or a human player. Maybe with different levels of technology available and with varying geographical constraints and benefits. It would be fun designing a medieval castle with arrow loops, moats, and catapults or a WWI fort with howitzers, trenches, and wire.

    Does anyone know of such a game?

    submitted by /u/notaballitsjustblue
    [link] [comments]

    ‎Tactic Master - My new strategy game - tons of tactical puzzles - Free with one unique IAP to remove ads

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:57 AM PDT

    Board games for remote devices

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:39 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm wondering if there's any board games for 2 players that plays remotely like Catan Universe, where I can set up a game and have my partner join me if she's in another city.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/gunsterpanda
    [link] [comments]

    EL-K: Electric Key Head Man is out this week. I’m a solo dev that likes to make games that are a bit unique. This game is a platform game about collecting keys (you store them on your head) to open doors. I hope you guys like the exploding pixel effects and the retro feel.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:40 AM PDT

    It's CWTC time! Major enhancements for my Tetris Clone: iPad, game controllers, multiplayer, theme support, and a Tetris Effect-like mode

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:03 AM PDT

    Some months ago I posted about the iOS port of my NES-like Tetris clone. Thanks again for the warm reception here!

    In the mean time, I made some major enhancements to the iOS version of the game and that's why I post about it again.

    1. The most important addition, taking the new possibilities in iOS13 into account, is the support for game controllers. It's been in the game for some time now, but with the latest update and feedback from users with MFI, iCade and PS4 controllers I consider the feature to be stable now! Thanks again for the users willing to test the feature.
    2. Because of the controller support, it now makes sense to play the game on iPads - and I enabled iPad support with the latest version. Additionally, I made the on screen button controls adjustable. This way, it is possible to use the on screen buttons conviniently even on a 13" iPad Pro.
    3. The first iOS version I presented half a year ago had no multiplayer support due to some technical restrictions. The multiplayer feature is now available, and if you are on the same network, you can even play cross-platform with Android-devices.
    4. If you don't like the glowing lights black and white look of the game, you can download and install themes that change the in-game appearance of the game. See my YouTube channel for some themes that are available.

    Last but not least I've added a mode that resembles the modern gameplay. You can now choose whether to play like in the early 90's - like the CWTC is played - or like in the 2000's (like Tetris Effect or Tetris 99).

    Download from the App Store.

    The game is completely free, ad-free and offline capable. I just want you to have fun with it! However, if you like the game and can afford it, you would help me by purchasing one of the voluntary donation IAPs. Apple charges me 99$ a year for publishing the game on the App Store and the backend server costs me another 60$ a year. Thanks. :)

    submitted by /u/MrStahlfelge
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to play old games that have been removed from the App Store?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:03 AM PDT

    I miss some old games that i used to play on my iPhone 5, and my dad's iPad, but now i cannot find them anymore and 99% of the games are some kind of a cashgrab that's too boring.

    i used to play Gears (You would have to tilt your device to make the ball move, but it was such a fun puzzle game)

    and Skylanders: Cloud Patrols.

    man i miss the old game days

    submitted by /u/Nartito
    [link] [comments]

    Shopping around for a decent controller and this translation made me laugh :)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:58 PM PDT

    Is there any way to link my game center accounts?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    I have two game center accounts that I use. I want to link the data on them both so both of them use the same cloud data for games that use game center. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/warrior101kdn
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Champions - best MMO on the App Store?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    Much better than SWGOH imo.

    EDIT: RPG?

    submitted by /u/BackpackerLee
    [link] [comments]

    Best Puzzle Bobble IOS game?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 11:19 PM PDT

    I can't seem to find anything that really captures the feel of the puzzle bobble series at all, even the well reviewed ones are just kind of bastardized candy crush clones in a puzzle bobble disguise. I'm willing to shell out some cash for a solid Puzzle Bobble game on IOS, I just can't seem to find any that really hit the spot. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Board_Man_Gets_Laid
    [link] [comments]

    Cheapest way to get into Apple Arcade?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:41 PM PDT

    So I want to get into Apple Arcade, but I haven't had an iOS device since the 2nd gen original iPad and the 4th gen iPod Touch (obviously, neither of which can run the latest OS versions, let alone Apple Arcade.) The only other thing I'd use the device for is YouTube. What's the cheapest device I can get to get access? I was going to get the 7th gen iPad, but I'd like to know if I could go lower price wise.

    submitted by /u/_AnIcePerson_
    [link] [comments]

    autoclicker no jailbreak?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:36 PM PDT

    im just looking for a simple autoclicker that just clicks one spot repeatedly (minimum 10-20 clicks a second) while still allowing me to touch the screen and do stuff (so no stupid ass switch control bs)

    submitted by /u/sleepyppl
    [link] [comments]

    I need more people to game with! I’m more of trolling, challenges… I’m not toxic lol

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel