• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 19, 2019

    iPad What works for me.

    iPad What works for me.


    What works for me.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 10:16 AM PDT

    My OG iPad that I found last week next to my iPad Pro 11” that I bought today. Almost 10 years of innovation between the two.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:12 PM PDT

    I think it is sufficient

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 05:21 PM PDT

    Ipad mini compact productivity setup under 800 grams (i work with a windows desktop in citrix sometimes).

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    My little setup

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:06 PM PDT

    Funny bug in iPadOS 13. Dock will occasionally be in the wrong orientation.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:45 AM PDT

    Loving it. iPad Pro 12.9 2018

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:51 PM PDT

    Is there a way to add an image, small stamp, onto say a .pdf file on an iPad Pro?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:00 PM PDT

    I am a notary; and I would like to have the ability to have clients sign legal documents on my iPad and be able to add my stamp to the document all on the iPad and send off to where they are needed.

    This is allowed for the types of documents needed in my line of work. I would still use a physical stamp on needed docs as well.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/GoBrickYourself
    [link] [comments]

    Notability on android

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 10:58 AM PDT

    is there any way i can get notability on an android device? if not is there another app that opens notability files on android?

    my school teacher sends his slides in notability form because most of my class use it but i'm struggling because i don't a single IOS device.

    submitted by /u/Fonpa
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 12.9 (2015) - Which power brick and cable to get to charge faster?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:44 AM PDT

    Hey!

    Quick question here. My friend had an iPad Pro 12.9 (2015) which currently uses with a 5v 1A charger. He complies that it takes too long to charge and the iPad itself won't even hold the charge when gaming, which is to be expected since 5W is too low for today standards.

    Altought I'm comfortable enough to recommend stuff related to android and PC stuff in general, I'm pretty much clueless when it comes apple ecossystem

    I tested it with my OnePlus power brick (proprietary dash charge tech - not expecting it to charge faster) and a Qualcomm quick charge 3.0 adapter, which seemed to be as slow as 5w charger.

    Googled for a bit and found that he could use a 29w charger and USB c to lightning cable to boost charging speed.

    Since those power brick are somewhat expensive here, I don't want to recommend him to buy something that may or may not work properly.

    1st question, can anyone confirm that it works,

    2nd question, does someone can clarify what specification Apple uses to charge it? Is it USB PD?

    3rd question, any third party cheaper alternative (or can I use any USB PD adapter capable of higher outputs?)

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/rdNNNN
    [link] [comments]

    Instagram for iPad

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 10:01 AM PDT

    Is there anyway to use Instagram on iPad with the full screen not iPhone view ??

    submitted by /u/xcorrupterx
    [link] [comments]

    Best stand-alone Bluetooth keyboard

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    What is the best stand alone BT keyboard for the iPad that's reasonably compact? By stand alone I mean a keyboard that does not act as a case or stand. I have a case I really like with a built in stand. A keyboard for occasional use would be useful.

    submitted by /u/imgonnaplaywithurdog
    [link] [comments]

    Messaging options for base wifi iPad?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    My wife is using whatsapp web messaging for now.

    This is the first iOs device, so we don't have imessages anywhere else.

    Are there any options to get text messages to an ipad without imessages?

    submitted by /u/mcveigh0352
    [link] [comments]

    Onenote vs. Goodnotes 5

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:18 PM PDT

    So, I've recently purchased an used Ipad 6 (mainly to make notes for uni, etc). I've been using Onenote so far, and it's... okay. Defiantly not the best, but it's okay for what it can do. I've been debating to just buy Goodnotes after reading the various reviews in this group.

    For anyone who has switched from Onenote to Goodnotes 5, is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/wakanda25
    [link] [comments]

    My ipad evolution 7 years apart ipad gen 4 vs ipad air 3 shot on my ipad mini 2

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:18 PM PDT

    Anyone else have issues with scrolling with Logitech MX Master mouse and iPad?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:33 PM PDT

    I've been using a Logitech MX Master with my iPad Air 3 and it works fine except for scrolling, the scrolling constantly stops working and you have to power off and on the mouse, and then it works another 5 minutes before losing it again, Any known fix for this?

    submitted by /u/rdjg22
    [link] [comments]

    Coffee Session - iPad setup with a great friend of mine!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 05:55 PM PDT

    iPad Pro lookalike Huawei MediaMad M7 leaked

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:24 AM PDT

    ipad 6th touch issue after update

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:19 AM PDT

    HI everyone,

    I am asking if any one here having the same touch issue that I have after updating the device from the new 13 OS, the problem start showing in 13.1.2 where the screen is not responding at all or one half is working and responding I mean the upper half is working but the lower is not, also sometimes when it's respond and I touch an icon to open an application like safari found the app that it's icon above the safari icon start working , also I had problems in WIFI it keeps disconnecting, I updated yesterday to 13.1.3 the wifi issue was solved but the screen wasn't actually it becomes worse, I tried to power off , and doing a hard reset but still the same issue. Any thoughts comments and if you have the same problem. thanks all, have a good week end!☻

    submitted by /u/NeoInMatrix
    [link] [comments]

    IPadOS no longer allows launching of apps in app folders

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:19 AM PDT

    Since iPadOS was launched, I've noticed that compared to iOS 12, you can no longer launch an app into either split view or slide over if that app was contained inside an app folder (located on the launch bar).

    I really feel this is a step backwards in terms of multi-tasking and an obvious fix would be to include an option for either launching in split view or slide over when you long the app icon.

    Am I missing something? Is it still possible to launch an app into split view or slide over from a folder?

    Edit: Thanks to u/Whosehouse13 the title should now really read "iPadOS no longer allows launching of apps from folders in the same way it used to".

    submitted by /u/jw2498
    [link] [comments]

    In regards to the amount of white spot issues on the 10.5” pro and 2019 air

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:09 AM PDT

    I'm considering buying an iPad for school to mainly take notes and replace my aging laptop with something more reliable and smaller. Would it be worth it to save more money for an 11" pro to avoid the white spot problem if I don't need all the power that the new pros provide? Or should I not worry about the white spot and go with either a 10.5" pro or air?

    submitted by /u/ReaperT454
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel