• Breaking News

    Monday, October 7, 2019

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - October 07, 2019

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - October 07, 2019


    Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - October 07, 2019

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 09:10 PM PDT

    Please use this thread to discuss whatever iOS games you've been playing lately. They don't have to be new games, they can be old games and they do not have to be iOS original titles!

    As long as it's an iOS game it belongs in here. Make sure to put the name(s) of the game(s) in bold to make it easier for people skimming the thread to see what you're talking about, and if you'd like to make it really convenient turn the game name into a hyperlink that sends people directly to the App Store!

    To keep track of the thread, the comments are sorted by "new" by default.

    Find previous weekly threads here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Best clip for DualShock-iPhone setup?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 12:06 AM PDT

    Or, at least, what's the best way to search for them? And where? My country's Amazon seems to only have a single PS4 clip on the entire site, and it looks... sketchy.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Lurrrrch
    [link] [comments]

    Does Various Daylife get any better?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 04:27 AM PDT

    I just played through the first major expedition + boss battle and the game just seems incredibly bland and simple. I know it can be difficult to judge a JRPG after only an hour or so, but since there are so many Apple Arcade games I don't want to waste time on a game that only gets good after 20 hours, or not at all. I greatly enjoyed Bravely Default and Octopath Traveler so I'm still hoping for some potential with this one. It's odd that there is almost no news or discussion about a new Square Enix IP release on this platform!

    submitted by /u/azknight
    [link] [comments]

    Best Apple Arcade game for young kids / 3 year old

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:07 PM PDT

    I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations for any good kids games for a 3 year old on Apple Arcade. I don't really see anything that makes it easy to tell what's good for young kids on the App Store. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/yworker
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for small (<250 MB) Apple Arcade games

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    I'm currently stuck with a 64 GB iPhone so I'm on the hunt for small install games from Apple Arcade. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Britbloke
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to get 100% save files for the GTA games on iOS?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    I don't want to have to play through the games again. I just want to fuck around and free roam. Is there any way to do that at all? Otherwise, my purchase would have been a mistake :'(

    submitted by /u/ChangeAndAdapt
    [link] [comments]

    Introducing the Unofficial Apple Arcade Discord

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 03:07 AM PDT

    Discord: https://discord.gg/BwUG6H2

    Wanted to set up a discord for players to discuss their favourite games, share guides/tips and recommendations.

    Previous top 10 survey was a success with the following results https://www.reddit.com/r/iosgaming/comments/db22b5/best_september_2019_apple_arcade_games_voted_by/

    EDIT: mods do let me know if you join so I can give admin status

    submitted by /u/CS_TimaeuSS
    [link] [comments]

    Wich one of the worms games is the best one I am considering purchasing one

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:52 PM PDT

    What Apple Arcade games are controller-mandatory, in your opinion?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 12:49 AM PDT

    Just realized playing on my AppleTV with a PS4 controller actually works really well. So far I've only tried Sayonara (because it felt awkward to control on iPhone), and it was great.

    Wondering what other games you guys find to be way better on controller!

    submitted by /u/Lurrrrch
    [link] [comments]

    Any news on the release of moonlighter?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:46 PM PDT

    If I pair a PS4 controller to my iPhone, do I have to re-pair it to the console before switching back?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:11 PM PDT

    I want to try a mounting clip with Apple Arcade, but I don't want to use my DualShock if I'm going to have to manually pair them back and forth every time I switch. Anyone know the answer to this?

    Sorry if this is a stupid question, I know nothing about Bluetooth.

    submitted by /u/Lurrrrch
    [link] [comments]

    What went wrong with Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 02:35 AM PDT

    This always used to be a good RTS, with amazing characters (not too p2w either), but seemed let down by a lack of game modes and playership.

    Anyone still play this game?

    submitted by /u/BackpackerLee
    [link] [comments]

    Dream quest on iphone x?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:59 PM PDT

    How bad is it on the x? Im pretty sure a lot is cut off since the game was not updated in years..

    Should i just stick to the alternatives? Bought all notfm expansions as well.

    Also.. is the game any different than notfm? I hear a lot of people say its the same with better graphics.

    submitted by /u/babatelli
    [link] [comments]

    Race for the Galaxy [iPhone] help

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    Y'all, I have been digging into digital board games lately and really like the look and feel of RFTG.

    Thing is, the last update has been quite a while ago, and from past experiences, that worries me a lot.

    Are there any bugs / problems you would consider relevant? I heard the game went into a black screen when changing apps and coming back - forcing you to restart. Is this still the case?

    Thanks a lot! For reference, I am on an iPhone 7.

    submitted by /u/Frocgame
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel