• Breaking News

    Monday, October 7, 2019

    iOS Beta [Discussion] Look Around is way better than Google Street View

    iOS Beta [Discussion] Look Around is way better than Google Street View


    [Discussion] Look Around is way better than Google Street View

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:31 AM PDT

    I think this was posted before here, but Look Around on Apple Maps is a lot better than street view, and I can't wait for it to be everywhere. Tapping down streets has really slick 3D animations, and objects are cut out to have depth. Also, it's always nice weather in every image, making the transitions even smoother. I haven't found one image where it was cloudy and weather affected how it looked. Every image looks like it was taken at the same time, even when it wasn't. Pretty neat.

    submitted by /u/Mashdash10
    [link] [comments]

    [Feature] Deep Fusion Explained + Difference Between Smart HDR/Deep Fusion/Night Mode

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 01:43 PM PDT

    [Bug] Background is see throughout in Apple Music while in lyrics mode

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 12:15 AM PDT

    [Question] Is anyone experiencing low call sound during calls even at the highest volume level since iOS 13 beta started?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 01:16 AM PDT

    [Question] If I backup iPhone from iTunes, will all the data be backed up like whatsapp chats or books in adobe reader?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    [Question] Abnormal Battery Drain on 13.2 Beta

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 09:35 AM PDT

    Running iOS 13.2 (17B5059g) on iPhone XS and experiencing very poor battery performance and battery drain throughout the day. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue or if it's just me because it was fine before the latest update.

    submitted by /u/Decafpancakes
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] does anyone know if the ‘Deep Fusion’ feature will be available to 3rd party camera apps?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 12:56 AM PDT

    or will it only be for the Apple camera app?

    submitted by /u/h4y6d2e
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] can’t airdrop to the Files app. 13.2

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 08:55 AM PDT

    Every time I airdrop something to the iPad and choose the Files app as destination nothing gets passed along to the Files app. It doesn't matter what type of file it is either and it doesn't matter what device OS X/iOS I airdrop from. I can however choose other apps to airdrop to as destination and the file gets passed along to those apps fine. It's just the Files app that won't respond. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/d3ftcat
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] CarPlay PSTN calling audio pitch shift

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    This has been an issue for me in the public iOS 13 releases as well as iOS 13.2b1, but whenever I make or receive a PSTN phone call using CarPlay on my Alpine ILX-F259, I hit an audio bug that makes calling unusable. I hear the remote party in what sounds like pitch shift a 3-4x speed slower and they hear me sounding very high pitch, so I'm guessing its doing the same speed faster on their end.

    This only seems to happen with PSTN calls as I usually hang up and make a FaceTime audio call to the person and it works perfectly.

    I'm wondering if this is a device-specific issue with Alpine or is affecting more users.

    submitted by /u/scotty83
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Hotspot wifi can’t disable Low Data Mode! It keeps turning on all the time

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 08:20 AM PDT

    [BUG] I’ve had nothing but problems with the public version of iOS 13.1.2 with iCloud services. They don’t load at all. How can I report this is I have no feedback app?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 05:20 AM PDT

    [Bug] Tapping the green bar doesn’t return to calls when on calls.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 01:26 PM PDT

    So basically the green bar on my xs max while in calls that says "touch to return to call" doesn't work on telegram, whatsapp or even facebook messenger while in these apps respectively with speaker on. It takes several taps for it to work and go to the call screen, and on telegram it never works. It works fine on facetime and normal phone calls (tapping the phone icon that's on the left of the notch just takes me directly to the call screen), but for some reason 3rd party apps don't work. I'm on 13.1.2. I tried restarting and that didn't fix it. Please tell me I'm not alone :/.

    Is it present on 12.2 betas too?

    submitted by /u/itzmekhaled
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel