• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 5, 2019

    iOS Gaming It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 01:15 UTC]

    iOS Gaming It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 01:15 UTC]


    It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 01:15 UTC]

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 06:16 PM PDT

    Developers are now allowed to post their games on the subreddit, twice a month. Any Developer posts, posted before this post will be removed. When this post is 24 hours old, Developer Saturday will be over.

    Reminders:

    1. You do not need to message the moderators today to get permission to post your game. However, any spam will be dealt with accordingly, please report any spam you see. Moderators will still be viewing posts to make sure they fall within our guidelines and Reddit's guidelines.

    2. If your accounts main purpose on Reddit is just for self-promotion, and you have over 10% of your account being promotion, you need to message/modmail the moderators before posting.

    3. You can only self promote twice a month. If you post your game more than twice a month, it will be removed. You can view this post for more information.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My game “Rogue Knight: Infested Lands” is on sale this weekend guys! Good fit for people who like games like Hoplite, Microgue, Tiny Rogue etc

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:17 AM PDT

    First attempt at an Apple Watch game: "Fish in a Watch"

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 02:42 AM PDT

    Holy shit. I’ve finally done it after like 3 years! :D

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 08:22 AM PDT

    My little mashup of match-3 and chess — Hipster Chess

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 04:24 AM PDT

    Just finished Tangle Tower, I highly recommend it!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 04:39 PM PDT

    I've heard absolutely no buzz about this game, and I definitely would've passed it over if I hadn't just downloaded every Arcade game tagged as puzzle, but I'm so glad I downloaded it and gave it a shot. It's a pretty standard detective style game, in the vein of Phoenix Wright, where you explore an area, collect evidence, interview witnesses, solve puzzles, and occasionally point out logical contradictions. The gameplay is perfectly pleasant, it never extraordinary— everything else, though, is stunning. The game is well written, with hundreds of unique dialog lines you can get from showing every piece of evidence to every witness and from many incidental observations you get just from clicking around in the environments. All of the environments are beautifully drawn and well detailed, and the characters that inhabit them are all exceedingly charming. They're well drawn, well animated, well colored (with a fantastic style and a very intriguingly limited palette), and, most impressively, well voice acted. It all makes for an impressive production, and if any of this sounds at all intriguing I'd urge you to give this game a try.

    submitted by /u/carnaxcce
    [link] [comments]

    PROMOCODE GIVEAWAY ‎Evilibrium: Soul Hunters

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:29 AM PDT

    Simple but fun

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 05:16 AM PDT

    Some Love for Apple Arcade’s “Card of Darkness”

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:21 AM PDT

    As I've been playing through Apple Arcade's initial library, I've found some fun titles. The that has absolutely been engaging for me has been "Card of Darkness."

    It's an rpg mixed with a card game. Deep strategy, lots of levels, and a unique animation style.

    Just wanted to share in case anyone was looking for a worthwhile Apple Arcade game to start up!

    submitted by /u/Lambo1206
    [link] [comments]

    Geometry Wars 3 alternatives?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 07:24 PM PDT

    With Gw 3 being discontinued, curious whether anyone has suggestions for other similar games?

    submitted by /u/bungertc
    [link] [comments]

    Thats a pretty good ad tbh

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    Possessions (AA) : Worth a try!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    I just finished possessions on the Apple Arcade, and I really enjoyed it. Gorgeous 3D puzzle, not too challenging, a bit short, but the gameplay is really fun. Perfect time killer for short bursts.

    submitted by /u/realtribalm
    [link] [comments]

    Is Apple Arcade available only in the US right now?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 09:40 PM PDT

    Asking because I'm in Hong Kong at the moment using Hong King AppStore and I can't seem to find how to use Apple Arcade.

    submitted by /u/Bottleneck_ram
    [link] [comments]

    Hey anyone annoyed with the portrait interface of Mario Kart Tour?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 05:29 PM PDT

    Like seriously we've been waiting for months and we get this? Like this is just outrageous I mean sure others can just pick up my switch and play mario kart 8 deluxe there but there was an expectation, and they ruined it for me by making it portrait. Yes the graphics are good but I think a lot can be improved if they would make it landscape LIKE ANY OTHER RACING GAME. Trying to be uselessly unique like this is just irritating

    submitted by /u/james0998776
    [link] [comments]

    Fan of Westland and Archero

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 02:37 PM PDT

    Anyone else fans of these games? I love survival games but I'm also obsessed w Archero. I've reached all levels in Arch and I'm lvl 56 in Westland. I'm constantly downloading new games but these two have been my go-tos for a year. What else do you think I'd enjoy? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Goatwolfmilk
    [link] [comments]

    Fun rpg pvp game?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a fun rpg that has a cartoon style artwork, I love to pvp so that's a must. Zenonia 5 wont let me create an id which is lame but what do you guys play that you enjoy?

    submitted by /u/CanadianWorker99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel