• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    iOS Beta [Bug] Why does autocorrect suck? No auto capitalization for words that should be capitalized (only a red squiggle) but then it capitalizes random words for no reason?? This has been a continuous issue and I have only now captured it.

    iOS Beta [Bug] Why does autocorrect suck? No auto capitalization for words that should be capitalized (only a red squiggle) but then it capitalizes random words for no reason?? This has been a continuous issue and I have only now captured it.


    [Bug] Why does autocorrect suck? No auto capitalization for words that should be capitalized (only a red squiggle) but then it capitalizes random words for no reason?? This has been a continuous issue and I have only now captured it.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:50 AM PDT

    [Bugs] Apple Watch probs

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:57 PM PDT

    [Feature] YouTube now supports HDR playback on the 11/Pro models.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:46 PM PDT

    [Bugs] Siri keeping my iPhone 7 awake the whole night until the battery drains

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:27 AM PDT

    [BUG] Powerbeats 3 and Powerbeats Pro show up as Airpods

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:31 PM PDT

    [BUG] Anyone experience cursor out of place whilst highlighting text with 3D Touch devices?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:26 AM PDT

    [Bug] Anybody else experiencing bad battery drain on ios 13.2 developer beta 3 with normal usage? iPhone 11 Pro

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:42 PM PDT

    [BUG] having and issue with calls defaulting to speaker phone

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 08:12 AM PDT

    Not sure if there is a setting for this or not but I couldn't find one. iPhone X on 13.2 b3. I made a call with my ear buds in and seemed to work good. Didn't make any calls till the next day. Noticed the button showing Bluetooth for audio but left my buds at work. Turned it off during the call and went back to ear piece. It then jumped to speaker like I hit it with my cheek so I switched it back and finished the short call. I've dialed a number two times to test the theory. Both times calls default to speaker wether it's held up to my ear or not. I can unpair all Bluetooth devices but don't think it will change the issue defaulting to speaker. Anyone else seen something like this? Not real convenient to have speaker screaming in your ear unexpectedly

    submitted by /u/b0tt0m_feeder
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Photos keeps saying indexing and has a ghost search result

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    I'd ask in r/iPhone or r/Apple but they don't allow tech support questions (which begs the question, where am I supposed to ask). My iPhone is on iOS 13.1.3 and there's one tagged face that belonged a photo that was removed again when it synced, but the result is still registering on the iPhone. Since the photo isn't there anymore the result isn't selectable and it just says indexing. Any way to fix this? There doesn't seem to be a way to reset apps like on Android and I've tried resending it by removing all the photos and then putting them back, but no good. I also can't get Catalina to sync all the photos and videos either, it's missing the videos and only syncing 2/3 of my photos

    submitted by /u/Luna259
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] iMessage crashes

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 10:17 PM PDT

    [BUG] Pixelated homebar corners on black mode. What area do you think homebar belong ? (Needed to report back to apple) [13.2DevBeta3]

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:45 AM PDT

    [BUGS] IOS 3.2 Beta 3 i7 anyone else getting terrible standby time? Fell asleep last night and woke up to losing over 25% with nothing running in the background.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    [Bug] Shortcuts in iOS 13.2 beta 3 and 4 has empty apps list. Has anyone gotten this as well?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel