• Breaking News

    Friday, October 25, 2019

    iOS Beta [BUG] The Lag Persists 13.2 b4

    iOS Beta [BUG] The Lag Persists 13.2 b4


    [BUG] The Lag Persists 13.2 b4

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 01:56 AM PDT

    [bug] New Music Mix playlist doesn’t have the thumbnail anymore

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:43 AM PDT

    [Feature] Shortcuts added to the home screen has a nice flash animation when there aren’t any options in the quick access popover from a tap and hold.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:01 AM PDT

    [Bug] Not enough iPhone storage when trying to sync photos to iCloud (existed in 13.1 as well)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 02:46 AM PDT

    [Fix] iOS 13.2 Significantly Improves Home Screen Scrolling Speed

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 06:34 PM PDT

    I've installed iOS 13.2 Beta 4 on my 5 year old iPad Air 2 and iPhone X, and man is the scrolling so much better on the home screen. On 13.1.3 I was getting so much stutter and lag when doing normal scrolling and swiping on the home screen, and it feels so much more fluid with this update.

    submitted by /u/EvilChad23
    [link] [comments]

    [feature] seems like you can now post AppStore reviews in beta

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 06:11 PM PDT

    Not sure if they actually get published and hoping I don't jinx this but I think this is new.

    submitted by /u/ijm8710
    [link] [comments]

    [bug] 3D touching on a setting opens a useless white panel

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 03:45 PM PDT

    [Question] IOS 13.2 beta 4 Battery Drain

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:08 AM PDT

    Is anyone having any battery drain issues on their iPhone XR. Mine is a new phone with 100% battery capacity and I've exchanged my phone for another new one and I still have the same problem. I've said that it's a bug and no apps are contributing to a lot of usage. I just want Apple to fix this before it is released as a GM version. iOS 13.1.3 was a disaster for me and others on here - https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250755543 Someone knows what's going on ? PS I updated my phone yesterday left it to 100% overnight to charge and it's draining. I know it's a beta but even on the stable releases of iOS 13.1.3 it still drained quickly. I hope they fix this soon.

    submitted by /u/Oscar-24
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] Seeking iOS Testers for New Blockchain Rewards Web App / Complimentary Gift Cards For Active Testers

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:52 AM PDT

    Hello iOS Beta Group, We were hoping to please ask the group to test our P2P brand reward web app. Long story short, it allows people to collect real blockchained rewards when they share a simple branded GIF via email. It is very early stage and we just want to see how people react to the basic user interaction mechanic of capturing ad engagement revenue for themselves as part of their daily messaging activities. (as opposed to having all the ad revenue go to the large ad platforms).
    If you can collect enough points by sharing with friends, both you and they may collect leading brand gift cards. Also, to make it easier to collect a gift card, each brand stamp now has 10,000 EU4 points attached for each of the sender and recipient. So a 10x increase in reward as compared to our earlier test. To sign-up and test, please just send an email request to: invite@euphoreum.com Many thanks, The Euphoreum Team

    submitted by /u/EuphoreumCorp
    [link] [comments]

    [Question]iOS13.2b4 - Removed option to select and attach multiple images from within Messages?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:40 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Have they removed the feature which i think was available in iOS13 and below to select multiple images from the photos option within? I can now only select and attach single pictures within messages. You used to able to also go all photos and also select multiple photos to attach to a message.

    I get you can still do it from the photos app but i feel it was just so much easier from within Messages itself

    submitted by /u/nbtwentysix
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] lower battery levels in one AirPod anybody else seeing this or should I RMA my AirPods

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 10:28 PM PDT

    [BUG] Airplay 2 to Sonos Play One

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    So since iOS 13 has been out, I've had numerous issues air playing to my Sonos one. If I go through the Sonos app it's fine, but it's not as smooth of an experience. I've reset the speaker, I've reset all settings on my phone. Checked hardwired and Wi-Fi and can't seem to find a method that works. I'm running 13.2 B4 and the latest Sonos software. Does anyone have this issue or a potential fix before I just say screw it and drop 3 bills on a HomePod https://i.imgur.com/2CfelcO.jpg

    submitted by /u/xXTSouthXx
    [link] [comments]

    [feature] you can now play 3rd party service’s that support siri.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 06:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel