• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 27, 2019

    Apple Watch Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [October 27]

    Apple Watch Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [October 27]


    Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [October 27]

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:09 PM PDT

    Welcome to today's 'Joined the Club'/Standard Config Megathread.

    Want to show off your newly purchased Apple Watch? Here's the place! Introduce yourself to the community and show off your new Apple Watch and or your new band!

    This is the place for standard configuration configs (those that can be bought off Apple's website as a bundle). If you have a custom watch/band combo, please post it outside the thread!


    Rules

    1. Use a reputable image host. imgur.com is preferable. You do not have to set your album to public - simply copy the link.
    2. No NSFW posts.
    3. Directly linked images only (albums are acceptable).

    Here's all the previous joined the club threads

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    There goes daylight saving time

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:05 PM PDT

    My daily S1 since 3 years ago. Sure does look good in the sunlight.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:07 PM PDT

    My watch showing me today and tomorrow as the same date

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:22 AM PDT

    LPT: you can Force Touch in the Camera app to see more controls

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:45 AM PDT

    Anyone still remember Hyper Grape sport lôp, after S5 launch noone even mentions about it. I myself can't understand why it became that hot.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:12 AM PDT

    S4 Startup Time

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:10 AM PDT

    After updating to 6.0.1 my S4 takes 2-3mins to turn on (i actually timed it). The Apple logo appears like normal and bright, then after 10sec or so it will dim a bit, then just sit there on a dimmed Apple logo and eventually then be able to use after 2-3min. I've tried erasing all data & repairing it and this didnt fix it. Its not that annoying as i can just turn it on in the morning and forget about it until i need to use it, but going from starting up quickly and being able to use to taking 2-3min to start up surely cant be right. Has anyone else had this? Short of taking it to the Apple store to be fixed, is there anything else i can do?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/hawkyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Display on series 5 sometimes delayed.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 11:13 PM PDT

    I just bought a series 5 44mm nike edition almost a month ago and I'm noticing sometimes when I tap the screen or scroll the crown that it takes a few seconds or multiple taps for the display to show up. Anyone else with this problem or explanation? Should I go to the apple store and ask them? Thanks

    submitted by /u/raecon3
    [link] [comments]

    Series 3 decline with updates.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:01 PM PDT

    Anyone else experiencing non specific bugginess on the series 3 with the latest updates? I've been experiencing really frustrating issues to do with lte, streaming podcasts, music, getting Siri to do ANYTHING useful (example: Siri play music, 'I'm on it' ... an eternity passes, SIRI PLAY MUSIC!, *plays music straight away.), today trying to turn up the volume on my AirPods; volume non responsive so check connection to AirPods; AirPods not connected or in range... even though they were already playing music (no my phone wasn't nearby).

    Bugs galore, it's really frustrating and is seriously taking away from the 'it just works' catch phrase. I'm usually what they call an Apple apologist!

    submitted by /u/23569072358345672
    [link] [comments]

    Saw some AW with AOD much brighter at the store, is that a setting?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    KJ is showing instead of KCAL on watch face

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:49 AM PDT

    After the recent up the activity on my watch face is now showing in kj instead of kcal. When I go into my activity app it's displaying as kcal.

    How do I fix the watch face to also show kcal?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/MaiiLee
    [link] [comments]

    Saddle Brown Leather Loop and S3SS

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:13 AM PDT

    Gimmicky Stuff or Really Works?!?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 04:40 PM PDT

    I am as i type in a hospital for liver failure. I asked the young lady if i could compare my heart rate to her machine.

    Dead on.

    Id say im at blah she would then say yep same here.

    So that part of the watch is Really Works

    submitted by /u/voltagexdt
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Series 5 is not clicky

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:52 AM PDT

    I used a series 4 and noticed that the crown clicking is louder than my series 5. Is something wrong with my crown?

    submitted by /u/codvert
    [link] [comments]

    Crossing arms (and covering watch) disconnects watch from phone

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    I know that crossing arms with the watch has been a problem for many as it's uncomfortable and presses unwanted things. Whenever I do it, yeah I bump the screen, but more importantly, it disconnects from my phone. It only seems to happen when I don't have my phone with me (and yes I am still in range because as soon as I uncross my arms it reconnects)

    submitted by /u/simonsays25323
    [link] [comments]

    Free S4 for SE Michigan study on health and technology through UofM health

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:05 PM PDT

    apple watch cellular confusion

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 11:59 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I posted here a bit ago about a problem with apple mail and I might have figured out the problem but have no solution to really solving it. unless I have something set up wrong. if I disable wifi and bluetooh on my phone all the emails load and the reply button shows up on my watch with wifi also disabled on my phone and cellular on the watch. I actually can't even use dictation nor get sms notifications unless I'm near my phone with wifi and bluetooth enabled on the phone and watch. Isn't the whole point of a cellular watch to use the watch away from the phone? Why would I have to disable wifi and bluetooth on the phone and wifi on the watch for everything to work?

    submitted by /u/GMT_Tech101
    [link] [comments]

    Bad battery life from Apple Watch Series 1,Charged till full and it’s at 65% after about 7 hours after being fully charged. Wifi is turned off all the time and watch is only used for notification. Is this normal? What can I do to improve battery life?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:29 AM PDT

    Can you stream music on an LTE watch via Apple Music and/or Spotify?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:01 PM PDT

    I have an Apple watch series 5 with LTE. Can I stream music over cellular with Apple Music or Spotify? Just as if it I were using the individual apps?

    I'm wanting to be able to search songs, playlists, albums, stations etc when I'm on LTE and away from my phone. I tried doing it today using both Spotify and Apple Music and I wasn't able to stream music from either. (My Iphone was dead at the time)

    Also, is there any reason to use Apple Music over Spotify? Specifically with the Apple Watch? Does Apple Music have any perks when using the Apple Watch that Spotify doesn't have?

    Also, does the Apple watch work differently when my phone is turned off? Meaning do any features not work over LTE when the phone is off?

    submitted by /u/AragornSnow
    [link] [comments]

    My Halloween Face

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 03:20 PM PDT

    Battery life

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:39 AM PDT

    Am I the only one whose watch battery life went downhill out of no where in the span of a single night? I mean, 2 days ago my battery was doing fine, spent the whole day using it often and still had some juice in it when I went to sleep. I charged it up all night, woke up the next morning at 7h am, and it was already dead at 15h pm.I didn't even use it that much. Any known bug?

    edit: I have the serie 4

    submitted by /u/GingerJuke
    [link] [comments]

    Why my health app stopped updating data from activity app?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:26 PM PDT

    My health app suddenly stopped updating data from my activity app. It collects data from other apps and activity app on my watch shows all the datas and my friends can see my activities too. Anyone knows a fix for this?😩

    submitted by /u/xhaphern
    [link] [comments]

    Cheap used series 4 or new series 5?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    I recently stumbled upon an outstanding deal for a used series 4 Apple Watch. It is a 44mm stainless (with cellular obviously) for only $360. Should I take that over a new series 5? I only have enough of a budget for the cheapest aluminum model, although I would use cellular if I bought the series 4. Is the AOD really worth a lower quality case material + no LTE?

    submitted by /u/FiendFyreFox
    [link] [comments]

    High heart rate alerts with alcohol?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:02 AM PDT

    Was "on the sauce" last night until late and got a couple of high heart rate alerts - I've set the threshold to 100bpm, so I guess I've made it more likely to trigger.

    This morning, after a pretty shitty nights sleep (AutoSleep shows 0h 0m "deep" so I guess my heart rate was high all night), I've gotten a few more alerts.

    Anyone else notice this kind of thing?

    submitted by /u/tehmungler
    [link] [comments]

    Can't decide between Series 4 and 5 44mm

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:34 AM PDT

    I'm looking forward to buy my first Apple Watch. Should I get the S4 44mm for 14,50€ per month for 24 months or S5 44mm for 20,50€ per month?

    submitted by /u/GR3AC
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel