• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 27, 2019

    Apple TV any clues why my Apple TV displays like this? i tried different HDMI cables

    Apple TV any clues why my Apple TV displays like this? i tried different HDMI cables


    any clues why my Apple TV displays like this? i tried different HDMI cables

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 11:56 PM PDT

    any real performance difference between 4k and 4 ?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:25 PM PDT

    So I got the Apple TV 4K and love it, is there any real performance difference between the 4k and 4 ?

    submitted by /u/eclpsdrgn
    [link] [comments]

    BFI Player added as an Apple TV channel (UK)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    Apple 4K TV CEC control inconsistent

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:03 PM PDT

    So I have an Apple 4K TV and have it set up with CEC control for our Denon AVRX6300H and Epson 5040UB Projector. The CEC controls always turn on/off all devices but occasionally the volume controls won't work unless I turn the AVR off then back on. As the title says it's not all the time. I've restarted my Apple TV and sometimes that fixes it.

    All devices are up to date on firmware and I know CEC is not the greatest tech, but any ideas on what would be causing this?

    Thanks in advance for your help!

    submitted by /u/EnonGator
    [link] [comments]

    AppleTV TV app using wrong apps for shows

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:52 AM PDT

    Just recently, all of the shows I watch on Hulu have switched over to other apps. For instance, I watch Family Guy in Hulu every week.

    Now when I select Family Guy in the TV app, it opens in FOX NOW. ABC shows are linked to the ABC app. Other shows are now linked to the USA app.

    I have no commercials on Hulu. All of these suggested apps have excessive commercials.

    Am I missing a setting, or so I just have to turn off the TV app, which has become its own commercial any way.

    submitted by /u/Mgoblue01
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys a i have a question before i go away on holiday

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:02 PM PDT

    Hi i live in Australia and am thinking about buying an apple tv so i can take it on holiday to the states and i wanted to know if this was possible, or if the applications (netflix, etc.) would cease to function in light of the change of location?

    ,Thank you for any answers :)

    submitted by /u/daddiDoy
    [link] [comments]

    What do you do with non cec tv?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    So I have two TVs that are really old that still work so what do I do to turn on and off the tv ?

    submitted by /u/eclpsdrgn
    [link] [comments]

    Disney+ app? (not a channel)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 04:14 PM PDT

    I subscribed to Disney+ early, in the deal they offered to D23 members. Will I be able to watch Disney+ on my AppleTV? They announced a channel for the AppleTV app, but I haven't heard anything about a Disney+ app.

    submitted by /u/mkoch7811
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV+ PS4 App?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:20 AM PDT

    Anyone know if an ATV+ PS4 app is due to be released?

    submitted by /u/SimonSSJ
    [link] [comments]

    [tvOS 13] Netflix app with another problem.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 01:05 PM PDT

    Clicking the TV shows tab leads to an error since yesterday and can't be loaded anymore.

    Latest Netflix update.

    Tried to reinstall the app already and as well logged out and back in again.

    Nothing seems to get it fixed.

    Works on iOS and browsers wise though.

    submitted by /u/stadiofriuli
    [link] [comments]

    Restored my Apple TV, now volume doesn’t work using the Siri Remote. Help.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:09 AM PDT

    Decided to restore my 32GB Apple TV HD as it was running out of space plus I had never done it in the three years I've had it. I logged back in to all my accounts. All was good. Except...

    Now the volume doesn't work using the Siri remote.

    It did before. I double and triple checked all the settings on both my Sharp TV and the Apple TV. HDMI-CEC is turned on. Auto on HDMI TV is selected. I went through the trouble shooting guide from Apple Support (unplug, charge remote, re-pair, etc.). Nothing seems to work.

    Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Rieken
    [link] [comments]

    Podcast subscriptions keep getting deleted

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    Since TVOS/iOS 13, occasionally I'll open the podcast app and most of my subscriptions suddenly don't load. When I then look on my phone and iPad, they're all gone. This has happened about 4 times (twice this week). Am I doing something wrong? Is anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/daustin627
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel