• Breaking News

    Friday, October 11, 2019

    Apple Watch Show me your app layouts!

    Apple Watch Show me your app layouts!


    Show me your app layouts!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:26 PM PDT

    Got my ceramic series 5 in today. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone post one in here so I thought I would show mine.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 02:27 PM PDT

    HK Pride Watch face?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 02:08 AM PDT

    Where is our HK Pride Watch face?

    submitted by /u/melbigsonasthebeaver
    [link] [comments]

    After recovering from the flu I’m so glad to be back out in the wonderful German nature!!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    Feeling a little binary right now

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 10:03 PM PDT

    Customizing Siri face "elements"

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:29 AM PDT

    I've been using Siri watch face to view my schedule since I first got it. I turned off all items or "elements" in the feed besides my calendar appointments and alarms.

    Now, my feed is filled with the activity rings, sunrise and sunset, and other random things. I've gone to the settings, and all the options to configure the watch face are missing except for color and complications. This basically makes the watch not display my schedule, rendering the whole device moot for me.

    Has anybody else seen a change in the settings for Apple Watch?

    submitted by /u/ishitondreams
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch as you never see it before

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    Lemon Cream Band x Mellow Yellow Case

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    Apple Watch Series 5 - using for Couch to 5K - best apps and possible without cellular?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    I am looking to get an Apple watch series 5 and had a couple of questions - basically this will help me to decide if its worth buying or not.

    The main thing I would like it for is:

    • to run with a Couch to 5K app (with run/walk notifcations)
    • listen to music/podcast at the same time
    • without my iPhone
    • with a GPS only version

    Is this all possible?

    I dont have Apple music, so am fine to sync music from my itunes library and podcasts. I am hoping one day Spotify will make it possible to download music to listen offline...

    I already use Cto5K on my phone, but think the one I have doesnt have a watch version. Have also read about various Couch to 5K apps, but most of the posts were over a year old and I am not sure what has changed recently. I would rather an app that is specifically designed for Couch to 5K, than one I have to programme the times.

    Also, in general with Apple's activity tracking, is this hindered at all without the cellular version when you dont have your phone with you?

    submitted by /u/rachcmf
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Series 5 LTE. Will it work with a UK carrier?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:58 AM PDT

    *Bought from US*. Will it work with a UK carrier?

    submitted by /u/kostarelo
    [link] [comments]

    Reset sync data seems to fix battery issues

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    I've been having okay, not great battery life with my new Apple 5 watch on 6.01. I used to end the day with about 70% of the battery left (Apple Watch 3 and watchos 5). With the new watch and new operating system I was ending the day in the 30's.

    I was having issues with double alarms on calendar notifications etc. I tried a reset of sync data from the watch app on the iPhone. Voila. I'm back to the same battery life I used to have.

    Maybe some of the issues we're seeing have to do with a stuck sync process. Seems to have been the situation in my case.

    submitted by /u/1111slc
    [link] [comments]

    Space black link bracelet with space black stainless steel watch. In case anyone else is wanting to see how it looks together.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:51 AM PDT

    I ended a call but it didn’t end on my Watch. The time count kept going up even after a day.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:45 AM PDT

    Got new phone, Apple Watch apps have been waiting to install for a couple days now. How do I make them install?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    [support] Something isn't syncing...S3 44mm watchOS 6.0.1 (17R604)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:25 AM PDT

    Can the watch Siri read texts to you?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:07 AM PDT

    Simple question. Can the watch read texts to you.

    submitted by /u/Tacticalblue
    [link] [comments]

    No longer miss your Stand goal. Use included Shortcut.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 08:40 PM PDT

    I find it just as frustrating as you do when your streak is coming to an end because you didn't have your Apple Watch on full day. Even when putting in an hour at the gym, your Stand goal doesn't give a damn. Until Apple makes adjustments in the future where one can manually adjust this, here's a super easy solution.

    This shortcut allows the input of 1 stand point at anytime during current date (can be modified). You just have to change the default time shown to the end of one hour window where stand point is missing.

    This adds a 0 cal/0 minute workout to your Health app and displays under your Activity whilst counting it as a Stand point.

    https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/ccd1713fbd7945e5a66c8e7bccdbef1c

    Screenshots of actions below with results in Activity app: https://imgur.com/a/GSHiAzP/

    submitted by /u/TakeOver005
    [link] [comments]

    Running inaccuracies-Apple Watch 4

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:57 AM PDT

    I've found that once I map my run online and calculate my pace its generally about 10 seconds faster per mile than reflected on the watch. Is that within a reasonable margin of error of the GPS? Do other people see inaccuracies with exercise tracking?

    submitted by /u/Thorking
    [link] [comments]

    Weather complication disappeared

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    Gmail App gone from Watch after update 6.0.1

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    Anyone else find their official Gmail app missing from their watch after update to 6.0.1?

    Noticed I wasn't receiving email alerts on my watch yesterday. Took a look and Gmail is no longer listed as an installed app in the watch app on iPhone, even though app is installed on phone.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/csq5
    [link] [comments]

    My watch only seems to track my standing hours sometimes. Anyone else have this problem?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:13 AM PDT

    So I have a Series 5 and it's updated to the latest 6.0.1 but it seems to only track my standing hours intermittently. I have a standing desk at work so it's very rare that I am actually sitting for longer than a few minutes. I know you have to have like a full minute of movement for it to count so I could understand it not counting if I was just taking a couple of small steps around my office or whatever. But it seems like sometimes with that it's still not counting it.

    Like, for example, yesterday I came back from lunch just after 1pm. So I walked from my car into my office, set my stuff down, went to the bathroom, and came back. I checked the logs in health app and my watch tracked close to 300 steps but the activity app still registered that as being an idle hour in the standing goals. There's been other instances like that but that was the most recent.

    I've tried to turning both my phone and the watch on and off. Turning Fitness tracking on/off with a power cycle. I've checked to make sure it wasn't accidentally set to like wheelchair or anything else out of the ordinary. But it all looks pretty standard. I know it's like a little thing to be bothering by but it just kind of irritates me slightly when the watch is picking up a decent amount of steps but then counting it as an idle hour. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/tetewhyelle
    [link] [comments]

    Philips hue widgets

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:16 AM PDT

    Can someone please explain how these widgets work. I have a series 3 watch and lights in 2 rooms around the house. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/m33ch10
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch S4 tempered glass

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:11 AM PDT

    Hello, Is tempered glass on This Watch Worth of it ? I bought tpu case with some screen protection Thanks for advice

    submitted by /u/olivka95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel