• Breaking News

    Friday, October 11, 2019

    Apple iOS Three different vans... wish I could change the names.

    Apple iOS Three different vans... wish I could change the names.


    Three different vans... wish I could change the names.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:57 PM PDT

    What on earth has happened to my camera?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 12:53 AM PDT

    I Don’t Have Snapchat, Why is it Showing Up Here?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:58 AM PDT

    Apple News dark mode is half finished. It would be nice to have all Safari Reader View options too.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 09:42 PM PDT

    How do I remove my dad from the share menu... I know it’s supposed to be smart but like I don’t wanna be texting memes to my dad accidentally

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:29 AM PDT

    If you hold icon long enough, the menu disappears and apps will turn into rearrange state (iOS 13.1.2) [I’m not sure whether this has been posted already]

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:31 AM PDT

    Music App Superior on iOS 12 vs iOS 13

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:13 PM PDT

    I just wanted to take a moment to point out how superior the design of the music player in iOS 12 is vs iOS 13. First off, the ease to see your up next by simply swiping up. In iOS 13 this is accomplished by touching a tiny playlist button. The same can be said with shuffle and repeat. Both are giant buttons located just a slight swipe down. In iOS 13 these are tiny icons available once you hit the playlist button.

    And now the bugs. There are a few threads on here already about gaps during MP3 playback. Based on my testing this seems to only happen with MP3 and not .m4a files. I don't use Apple Music. I still manually sync my music to iTunes and a lot of my music has been ripped from CD's or downloaded from band websites (like a lot of official Pearl Jam concerts) and as you can imagine a gap between songs when listening to a concert is very jarring and a huge annoyance when listening to something that's meant to be seamless. Another bug I've found is that when you re-arrange your songs in the "up next" portion of the playlist and then add an album or song to "up next" it won't add. For some reason by re-arranging the songs the item your adding to "up next" somehow gets lost in the void.

    The music player is one of my most used apps. I purchased a 512gb iPhone XS so I could have a giant iPod (what I've always wanted since owning my first 60gb iPod in 2005). I hope I'm not the only person who feels this way.

    submitted by /u/ben_levine
    [link] [comments]

    Deleting pictures in iMessage in iOS13.1.2

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm confused how Apple seem to enjoy removing useful features. I usually delete pictures from the "info" tab in the iMessage thread by selecting "more" and selecting all the pictures and hitting delete to get rid of them. Now, it seems that you cannot do that. You have to either delete the whole thread, or delete them picture by picture.

    submitted by /u/America_is_funny
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone bought in PRC

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 03:29 AM PDT

    I bought an iPhone 7 in China in 2015, and recently realized that even thought I connect to the US App Store, update my phone through it and am not in China I still don't have the Taiwan flag emoji. So then is there a way to get the correct version of iOS that shows the Taiwan flag and presumably doesn't have other unwanted features or lack of?

    submitted by /u/NH3R717
    [link] [comments]

    How many of you use the Reminders app now that it got a facelift in iOS 13?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    I personally didn't use Reminders before this update since the functions were a bit too simple and were easily beaten by other apps. What about you guys?

    submitted by /u/MC_chrome
    [link] [comments]

    How to enable infinite zoom on iPhone photos on IOS 13? The old method does not work.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 03:01 AM PDT

    Unchecking items in Notes

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:42 AM PDT

    Hello all, I thought I remember reading that in iOS 13, in the Notes app, if you had a check list and you checked off the items, there was an easy way to uncheck them. I can't find that option. Does this feature exist? I can't recall where I read this at.

    submitted by /u/regression4
    [link] [comments]

    Ok so I’m now a traitor but it feels good to no longer suffer my iPhone 6s

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    Siri not working on iOS13.1.2

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:03 AM PDT

    Siri not working on iOS13.1.2

    Hello there!

    I'm using a iPhone 8 Plus with the latest iOS. Since some days I can't use Siri via longpress the homebutton. Siri is working on my Apple Watch 4, tho. The only thing i get is the text-input for siri. Siri is then responding to my questions. Hey Siri is working, but only in some cases. Sometimes Siri can't find any results (Even when only asking the time).

    I've tried:

    - Restart the phone
    - de- and reactiveted Siri
    - deactivated siri, rebooted, activated again
    - wifi or mobile data, doesn't make a difference

    I'd love to not go back to zero with a full wipe of the phone.

    https://i.redd.it/1ynm3edffxr31.png

    submitted by /u/Eduhsoj
    [link] [comments]

    How to browse Google image search results in Safari like pre-iOS 13 (full screen rather than in sidebar)?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:11 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    When I used to tap on a Google image search result in Safari on my iPad before this shitty update, the image would come up full screen and then you could tap left/right arrow to go to the next result. Now in iOS 13, a sidebar comes up with the image that cuts off half the search results and there doesn't appear to be a way to right arrow tap to the next result. Is there a way to go back to bringing up the image full screen and arrow through the results? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Kid_Charlema9ne
    [link] [comments]

    IOS 13.1.2 battery life

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:48 PM PDT

    On my Iphone XR the battery life is absolutely horrible, used to last the entire day and more with no charge now I need to charge it twice a day!! Is anyone else experiencing this and what can be done to help.

    submitted by /u/Fala7iKing
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13.1.2 Wifi Issue

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:51 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I've updated to iOS 13.1.2 on my iPhone 8 Plus and I noticed some apps and functionalities are not working. Netflix is one of them, It keeps showing the loading screen when I launch the app and it never loads. Some of the food delivery apps are not working also. And one big issue is apps not updating (not all of them), all this when using my home wireless connection. When using the LTE data everything works perfectly. The only thing I didn't try is to reset the router I have in my living room. But since websites are working, even Netflix is working on my TV I consider the issue beeing on the phone. Does anybody else experience this with their iPhones? How did you fix it?

    kr,

    submitted by /u/alecs2244
    [link] [comments]

    Vertical Blue/Yellow Lines?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:23 AM PDT

    Vertical Blue/Yellow Lines?

    i got this weird yellow and blue vertical lines in some of my photos shot on iphone xr. here are some pics. could this be a software or hardware problem? however it was not visible in the camera tho. i doubt its lens flare as it was only taken in my car/room.

    https://i.redd.it/zm3izfkvywr31.png

    submitted by /u/muhdakml
    [link] [comments]

    [News] You can now change the video recording settings inside the camera app on the latest beta of iOS 13.2

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:29 PM PDT

    Edit: seems to be limited to the new iPhone 11 lineup from what I'm seeing.

    submitted by /u/TongueBandit69
    [link] [comments]

    Those of you who have iOS 13 optimized battery charging working, what time do you plug in and plug out?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 05:42 PM PDT

    I read a post earlier that explained that their optimized battery charging only started working for them when they plugged in in the evening vs at night.

    I'm following a conscient schedule of plugging my phone at the same time every morning 6:05 am and plugging in around 10:20pm but it doesn't seem to be working, I get no notification and it charges straight to 100% I turned the feature on since release date, now almost one month ago!

    iPhone 7, iOS 13 and now iOS 13.1.2

    submitted by /u/StormehGames_
    [link] [comments]

    What is the difference between “iCloud Backup” and “iCloud Drive?”

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:37 AM PDT

    I just read a handful of articles that unfortunately failed to provide clear answers; the authors seemed equally as confused as I am.

    Out of curiosity, what would happen if I were to leave iCloud Backup on (in the iCloud menu in Settings), but toggle off iCloud Drive? Where would I find the backed up information?

    Also, if I delete a photo off of my phone, will it automatically be deleted from the iCloud? I read that iCloud Drive acts as more of a "mirror" and less as a proper backup service.

    submitted by /u/The_Night_Of_Pan
    [link] [comments]

    Can I tell you just how much I hate this art style and thank you Apple for getting rid of it?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:36 AM PDT

    iPhone 7 gets really hot lately and background apps get closed fast and frequently. iOS 13 maybe?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:29 AM PDT

    My phone gets really hot really fast and apps get closed really fast, once I switch to another app I can be sure the one I had open before closes. It even happens to me frequently that Spotify gets closed while playing music!

    Does this happen to some of you as well?

    submitted by /u/AlexanderHorl
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Can iPad users pip YouTube app videos on the native YouTube app and while on the home screen?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel