• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 26, 2019

    Apple Watch Apple Watch should turn display off when it’s under the sleeve, even with Always-On enabled.

    Apple Watch Apple Watch should turn display off when it’s under the sleeve, even with Always-On enabled.


    Apple Watch should turn display off when it’s under the sleeve, even with Always-On enabled.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:04 PM PDT

    Maybe an option inside preferences? That would be great to save extra power. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/aesign27
    [link] [comments]

    I had a great first day with my Apple Watch.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:31 AM PDT

    Figured out I had the sport bands on backwards after 10 hours and closed one of my activity rings as I was walking downstairs to put the ice cream back in the basement freezer. This device truly understands me.

    Got a series 4 44mm refurb from Apple and it's my first watch like this. Big fan so far.

    submitted by /u/bbq6
    [link] [comments]

    I was skeptical but the black leather loop is easily worth every penny.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 05:39 PM PDT

    Singularly impressed with S5 battery. I find I’m only ever topping it up for an hour late evening, wearing 23 hrs and hardly drops below 50%. Anyone else?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 01:44 AM PDT

    TIL: You can tap the battery ring to get a numeric battery level in night stand mode.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    Must have Apps for Apple Watch? :)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:34 AM PDT

    Just got my first apple watch series 4 and I couldn't be happier. Does anyone know some useful apps for apple watch to enhance the experience? :)

    submitted by /u/J0nny-133
    [link] [comments]

    A Good Milanese Loop Suggestion?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 02:57 AM PDT

    I'm getting a new Series 4 next week and am looking at the black Milanese loops. Not really wanting to drop $100+ on one from Apple, and Amazon/eBay are full them for super cheap.

    My worry is that I'll buy one for a good price (on either site) but it will have a weak magnetic clasp. Does anyone have any brand recommendations that sell a good one with a strong magnet?

    Any help is really appreciated! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Crowbar_Faith
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Series 5 Review: The Watch Exits Beta

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    Just wrote up a review for the series 5 now that I've had a month with it. Tried to be detailed, and I've included my thoughts of how it compares to series 4 and below (spoiler alert, I'm a big fan).

    Hopefully this will be helpful for other watch fans mulling a purchase.

    Feel free to ask questions!

    submitted by /u/Filmgeek47
    [link] [comments]

    Catalyst case after 2 weeks at work.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 02:49 AM PDT

    I am pretty well certain that it doesn't, but I wish I could change the colour of the nightstand display. I want red or blue dammit

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:43 PM PDT

    Please vote on Wyze for Apple HomeKit support

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 04:27 AM PDT

    http://forums.wyzecam.com/t/apple-homekit-integration/6751

    Wouldn't this make it possible to be able to view the live feed from these affordable cameras live feed on the watch? If so, sweet!

    Vote for a Wyze outdoor camera too: http://forums.wyzecam.com/t/outdoor-weatherproof-wyze-cam/6761

    submitted by /u/TabJo
    [link] [comments]

    Pulsar Series 5

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 02:48 PM PDT

    Is there any way to turn passcode off while I’m wearing the watch, but keep wrist detection on?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:01 AM PDT

    So I bit the bullet and finally got an Apple Watch. S3, GPS + Cellular.

    I've been slowly learning to use it, but one thing I don't like is the passcode while I'm wearing it. I got the cellular version so I could leave my phone at home for workouts, and I'm in outside sales so I loved the idea of leaving my phone in my car while I go inside places but still being connected for work.

    The passcode thing is a minor annoyance, but enough so that I'm willing to give up Apple Pay (I think I read that it requires a passcode but correct me if I'm wrong) to get rid of it.

    But I also like the idea of having the passcode required when it's not on my wrist. Is there a way to set it up where passcode is never required when Watch is being worn?

    submitted by /u/sunlit_cairn
    [link] [comments]

    Nice band from Juuk. Light and comfy!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 02:19 PM PDT

    Can some one tell me what the line is under the raindrop?... thanks in advance.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 03:40 AM PDT

    Never owned an Apple Watch before, is the series 5 worth it?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 02:57 AM PDT

    I am looking to purchase my first smartwatch and am facing the decision of buying the Series 3 or the Series 5. I'm aware of some of the major differences such as the always on display but I was wondering if the difference is big enough for the 5 to be worth it.

    As I'm in Australia the prices difference is higher
    - Apple Watch Series 3 Aluminium with Sport Band $319
    - Apple Watch Series 5 Aluminium with Sport Band $649

    submitted by /u/TheWestWillRise
    [link] [comments]

    Activity Issues

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 02:40 AM PDT

    Apple Watch series 5 screen protectors

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:28 PM PDT

    I have been looking for a screen protector for my Apple Watch series 5 but can decide which is good or bad . Any good recommendations ?

    submitted by /u/damangill03
    [link] [comments]

    S4 44mm LTE Battery Life is Great Post

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:20 PM PDT

    Just came here to say my S4 LTE 44 lasted all day starting at 6am and right now (7:20p) has 30% left. And I left my iPhone XR at home. On 6.0.1.

    So dope.

    submitted by /u/jazzy_handz
    [link] [comments]

    How can I control Apple Music on Catalina with my Apple Watch now that iTunes is gone?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 10:10 AM PDT

    Weight Training w/ The Apple Watch Series 5

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 08:38 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I currently use a Garmin Fenix 5+ for my workouts, but if I'm honest I use it as a glorified stopwatch. Simply timing in between sets and so forth. I do like to get out and walk on the weekends, so its nice to look at the GPS trail I have created and some of those metrics (although I don't dive deeply into that). Also like to get my notifications on the Garmin, which I never really thought I would care for, but seems hard to live without.

    Would an Apple Watch Series 5 be a better companion in a gym setting for keeping track of weight training workouts? Saw where a couple folks mentioned the Strong App, but i'm not too familiar.

    Does anywhere here use their Apple Watch quite a bit in a gym setting?

    submitted by /u/workerjms
    [link] [comments]

    Worth buying a series 3 this late?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 11:48 AM PDT

    Thinking about getting my first Apple Watch, and saw the current price reduction. Worth it?

    submitted by /u/briandough32
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel