• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 26, 2019

    Apple iOS How to I remove these ‘frequently used’ Memoji stickers that I never use?

    Apple iOS How to I remove these ‘frequently used’ Memoji stickers that I never use?


    How to I remove these ‘frequently used’ Memoji stickers that I never use?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 01:41 AM PDT

    How can you get the photo of one of your contacts? I have this picture of grandma that passed and want to save it

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:57 AM PDT

    Downloaded a Windows ISO file 5.5gb in iPhone iOS 13 Safari. How can I transfer it to a Windows PC at home using iTunes? (No internet or router at home)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 02:38 AM PDT

    Since ipadOS 13 I often experience broken task bar buttons.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 11:24 PM PDT

    Changing the time turns off the screen

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    When I manually changed the time every time I changed the minutes my screen turned off.

    submitted by /u/Vegito_Ssgss
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or has word processing (or indeed, anything to do with text) drastically declined in quality since iOS 13?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:06 PM PDT

    I've been using my iPad for years to do word processing and have always found it a much better alternative typing on the screen even compared to laptops.

    Sure, around iOS 9 (I can't remember exactly which one, it may have been 8 or 10) suddenly I'd be typing and a massive wall of text would highlight and disappear the next time I touched the screen. I always expected them to fix this but they didn't and it was never as good as in the past. No big deal, I learned to live with it.

    Since iOS 13 though my experience has seriously worsened. Cursor control is terrible. Selection of text is all over the place, often highlighting stuff I don't want. It used to be so easy to touch the text and "select all" would appear; now it sometimes takes me five or six attempts. I feel like I have to cajole the iPad (and Pages) into doing what I want. I don't feel in control anymore.

    I'm way too invested in the Apple ecosystem to consider changing yet. I don't have the time to learn something new and master its quirks. But I just feel a bit crazy because I don't see anyone talking about this. Every time an update is released I assume it will quietly fix my issues, but nope.

    Anyone else in the same boat or can point me to a discussion like it?

    submitted by /u/neon_archaeplastida
    [link] [comments]

    Mass delete emails on iPad

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 08:01 AM PDT

    My wife was unable to use her iPad for a few months (medical issues), and over 9000 emails piled up. Is there any way through the iPad to mass delete them?

    submitted by /u/CKinWoodstock
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to turn on private browsing

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:33 AM PDT

    Hello, eversince i got my phone a year ago i wasnt able to turn on private browsing. It worked on my 5c but it has never worked on my xr. I have my website browsing set to unrestricted Access, i have tried to set it to limit adult websites and back, i have tried restarting the phone completely and treating it like a new one. I thought it was because i was still registered as a Child but i recently turned 18 and it still doesn't work. At first the button was missing completely but now, for like 6 months, it's grey and not pressable.

    submitted by /u/iNyroo_
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud download issues

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:33 AM PDT

    Nothing downloads from iCloud!!!!!! Had this issue with books where nothing would download it would just spin and pretend it's loading from iCloud and never will. Now I transferred everything over to iCloud Drive and it's the EXACT SAME ISSUE.

    WiFi no issues, cellular won't work with iCloud. Wtf is going on.

    submitted by /u/EnnWhyy
    [link] [comments]

    Macros for IOS

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    I am looking for a program to make macros to push a set of certain buttons in an app (game) for my iPhone. Does such a thing exist?

    submitted by /u/Funkytown1177
    [link] [comments]

    Changing time zones when using iOS reminders

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    I have a number of recurring reminders on the iOS app; but whenever I change time zones, it maintains the original time zone when I created the reminder, when I really want the routines to stay at the same time (9am in EST and 9am in PST).

    Any suggestions on how to optimize this (don't really want to do it manually : (

    Thanks!!!

    submitted by /u/UnitedCourse
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13.1.13 has wrecked my beloved iphone 7plus for me

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:18 AM PDT

    My iphone 7 Plus is 2 years old and was working surprisingly well for its age, and than this Update happened by mistake! My battery health is at 87% and the phone after all morning usage is mostly still above 50% by 3 pm most days with moderate usage of google maps, podcasts etc. today i went 80 kilometres with the Google Maps app running for around an hour and 5 minutes, i had the podcast app running in the background. The phone went hot and my battery % went from 88% to 16% at the end of my short journey just a bit over an hour long! PATHETIC! If this is apple's way of forcing me to upgrade to newer iphones forget it! I would rather choose the pixell 4 but never go for the sneaky apple products. I don't think my beloved 7plus will be of much use to me now because of this awful AWFUL update.

    submitted by /u/Jashan2017
    [link] [comments]

    do automatic app updates drain battery?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:10 AM PDT

    Apple Maps and Google Maps

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:54 AM PDT

    I jumped over to Apple Maps in iOS 11 when it finally got lane guidance, as that was a killer feature. It became significantly more usable for me at that point, and I appreciate the benefits of using native Apple apps. iOS 13 changed maps a lot but didn't necessarily improve it much, and I kinda sneaked over to Google maps when roaming around the city yesterday to see what had been going on.

    Dude, I can see where my public transit bus is. Bye Apple Maps. For this year anyway.

    submitted by /u/movingforward91
    [link] [comments]

    FaceID not working in AppStore

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:49 AM PDT

    Dear Reddit

    iOS latest 13 version

    I have a strange problem I can not fix. FaceID is enabled for iTunes and AppStore, but even after entering 4times my AppleID pssword I still need to enter it to download apps from App Store.

    I did revoke FaceID, removed my AppleID, but still no luck.

    https://imgur.com/a/iw3phR0

    Anyone with the same problem?

    submitted by /u/rasta3
    [link] [comments]

    How accurate are storage settings? The bar is wildly out of proportion with the number.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:37 AM PDT

    When does OBC activate?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:32 AM PDT

    Been on iOS13 for a month and activated Optimized Battery Charging, but when I charge it overnight (most nights) - it still charges to 100%.

    Any ideas at what point it kicks in?

    submitted by /u/momoney_moprobs
    [link] [comments]

    use assistive touch and enable double tap to lock the phone.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:33 AM PDT

    I was having a little inconvenience of having to adjust my phone on my palm in order for my thumb to press the lock button (i11). So i found a workaround: assistive touch - and move it near the lower right corner.

    tap once: notifications tap twice: lock phone

    just wished there was another option to go back as my thumb can't reach the left edge without adjusting the my grip as well.

    submitted by /u/edpanes
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Weird fake carrier ad showing up on many sites

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 02:02 AM PDT

    [HELP] Weird fake carrier ad showing up on many sites

    I'm getting this ad which i can't close on many sites. How to track what's the issue here?

    https://i.redd.it/g3mrh8fwouu31.png

    submitted by /u/nsrx1
    [link] [comments]

    Couldn't delete selected photos straightaway after you've clicked the share option.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:40 AM PDT

    I have taken a lot of photos during my recent trip and I wanted to share it to my Mac. I use Airdrop because I hate the default apple import process. After selecting multiple photos and clicking on share option, sending it to mac, I now wanted to delete all the selected photos from my phone. But the problem is when we quit the share sheet, all the selected photos gets deselected and I have to select everything again for just deleting. The share sheet doesn't have the option to delete the photos.

    Is there any way to stop my phone from deselecting it when I quit the share sheet.

    submitted by /u/circle_of_lyfe
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13.1.3 issues? My phone is breaking!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 03:55 AM PDT

    Anyone else having issues with 13.1.3? My phone was absolutely fine (iphone7) and then I updated and now my phone is overheating like crazy, crashing every 10-15 mins, volume is completely broken, and there's do much lag! This is crazy! I never update immediately cuz ik there will be bugs but I got the update before looking up bugs and issues cuz I liked the dark mode. But my phone is going crazy

    submitted by /u/lotspot
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Face ID suddenly stopped working on iPhone 11 Pro Max / 13.2 (17B5084a), tried to reset and got this message. Anyone else encountered this? (Fixed when restating the device.)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 03:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel