• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 19, 2019

    Apple TV How do I stop the auto-play trailers?

    Apple TV How do I stop the auto-play trailers?


    How do I stop the auto-play trailers?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:55 AM PDT

    When the "TV" app is highlighted, it'll auto-play annoying trailers taking over most of the display. I do not wish this to happen, but can't seem to find any options to disable it.

    Anyone find any tricks?

    submitted by /u/stealthboy
    [link] [comments]

    Stream Netflix, etc. to PC via apple tv?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:16 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm a total newb to apple devices so bear with me (this is a friend's device). I've had a look at past posts and they seem to be looking to stream 'to apple tv' via their PC. Not sure if that's the same thing, but what I'm wondering is if I can stream platforms like Netflix or Prime to my PC via an apple tv. It would be simpler to go direct to the platforms, but my friend is letting me use his subscriptions on the apple. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Rumple28
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having issues with input lag on the Xbox One/PS4 controllers?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 03:34 PM PDT

    Whenever I play games on Steam Link and Apple Arcade, there's brief but noticeable input lag whenever I play games. Does anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/bluedestiny88
    [link] [comments]

    Buying SD movies on Google Play with Movies Anywhere?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    I'm hoping someone has some experience with this - I'd like to pick up Avengers: Endgame on the Google Play store since I have a credit, but I remembered Apple saying if you redeem a movie on iTunes they automatically give you a 4K copy...do movies linked via Movies Anywhere count as a "purchase" as far as iTunes is concerned?

    submitted by /u/eldamien
    [link] [comments]

    Manually assign audio output in Netflix app?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:19 PM PDT

    Hey y'all. I recently acquired a HomePod (two days ago), and I set the audio output of the Apple TV 4K to it, but every time I sleep the Apple TV, I have to manually tell the Netflix app to play audio through the HomePod.

    Is this a bug? Is there a way around it?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Charblee
    [link] [comments]

    How are folks charging their PS4 controllers?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 12:07 PM PDT

    It won't charge with any wall charger I try. It only charges if I plug it back into my PS4, which is a pain since it de-pairs it from the ATV and re-pairs to the PS4 every time.

    What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/GlobalConnection3
    [link] [comments]

    Can not get rid of these badge alerts

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 12:40 PM PDT

    Hulu subtitles on AppleTV

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:16 PM PDT

    I can't seem to get subtitles to stay off on Hulu. I turn them off , but the next time I start a show, the subtitles are back on.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/kapeman_
    [link] [comments]

    Stream Gaming at 4K@60 4:4:4

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 12:51 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I am currently about to move to a new flat and I was planning the new layout for my gaming setup.

    My idea is to have the computer in my room connected through a powerline to the router LAN.

    On the living room also connected to the powerline LAN, I will have my new Apple TV (to come), connected to my AVR and from there to my TV LG C9.

    The idea is to play from the sofa using the Steam App with a remote controller.

    Do you know if it will be possible to play 4K@60 4:4:4?

    Otherwise, any alternatives?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/BB874C3LTM
    [link] [comments]

    No More Wishlist

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 04:17 PM PDT

    Apple has just removed the wishlist for buying movies. Guess I'll just stop buying. Seems like a really bad move.

    submitted by /u/rlincolnspaulding
    [link] [comments]

    I never knew I had to close apps on my Apple TV. Streaming apps still run in the background if you don't close them.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel