• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 19, 2019

    Apple iOS iOS Support Thread - [October 19]

    Apple iOS iOS Support Thread - [October 19]


    iOS Support Thread - [October 19]

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 05:10 PM PDT

    Welcome to the monthly iOS support thread for /r/iOS.

    Have a question you need answered? Ask away! Please remember to adhere to our rules, which can be found in the sidebar. As usual, if you have a serious issue with the subreddit, please contact the moderators directly.

    Join our Discord room for support:

    Discord

    Note: Comments are sorted by /new for your convenience.

    Here is an archive of all previous "iOS Support Thread" threads. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"iOS Support Thread"] (without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 2G on iOS 1.0

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:40 PM PDT

    Google Maps Update For iOS Allows Users To Report Accidents & Traffic Jams

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:32 AM PDT

    What does it mean in Photo?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:00 AM PDT

    Doesn’t exactly inspire confidence does it

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:51 AM PDT

    Is there any way to edit/modify this menu?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:03 AM PDT

    We need to update the list of recommended reddit clients.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:05 AM PDT

    Anyone else having this inconsistency with Siri’s responses? The same query has two very different results.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    downgrade reminders app? i used to share with a device I didn't know couldn't do ios13

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:08 AM PDT

    So when I read about the new reminders functionality, I was very excited & upgraded my Xr. I did the upgrade and then later learned that my wife's iphone 6 couldn't do ios13. Also, my imac can't do catalina. Yes, I'm a dumbass for not figuring this out beforehand.

    I did backup my phone beforehand, but when I tried a recover, new reminders was still there? Any other ideas?

    submitted by /u/Briand574
    [link] [comments]

    Bug in ios 13.1.3

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:15 AM PDT

    Apples Dark Mode vs. Normal Mode - Has anyone done any test on how much batter you save by switching to Apples dark mode?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:54 AM PDT

    As the title says, has anyone (Youtuber?) made any test on how much battery you can save by switching to apples new dark mode compared with the normal mode?

    submitted by /u/GIFSec
    [link] [comments]

    Safari tab issue in iOS 13

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 11:47 PM PDT

    I've tried searching for this ever since iOS 13 was released but to no avail so I will try here so see if anyone else noticed this or knows if it's a bug or not. Ever since upgrading to iOS 13, when you have a tab open in Safari and it's the most recently opened tab, it won't appear when you press the tab icon in the bottom right. Going back into that tab that you were just in and then going back to the tab view makes it show up again. I find this incredibly irritating as it was not like this prior to iOS 13 and a pain when I just want to close the tab I'm currently on. If anyone knows what's up with this, I'd be very grateful for any info.

    submitted by /u/MetzgerBoys
    [link] [comments]

    Can I update to iOS 13.1.2 and not 13.1.3?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:10 AM PDT

    Have an iphone 6s here that is still on ios 12. Been reading about issues w 13.1.3 but I'd like to install at least 13.1.2. Is there a way to do this?

    submitted by /u/deekster_caddy
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring WIFI information/logins from Android to IOS

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:55 AM PDT

    Switching from Android to IOS soon and I haven't seen if there's a way to transfer all of my WiFi history and logins to iPhone. Is that possible or will I have to login to everything again with the new phone?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/iKhAoTiKK
    [link] [comments]

    Photostream

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:36 AM PDT

    Is it just me or did Apple quietly integrate Photostream into the "Photos" tab in the new Photos App? It used to have its own Album under the "Albums" tab. If so it's annoying. I liked having access just to Photostream content from my other devices without using iCloud.

    submitted by /u/G23b
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage Apps are Missing their Icons - anybody experienced this? How do I fix?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    Alarm volume issues

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    Anyone having issues where the alarm sound isn't very loud? All my volumes are up and when I go to sample the alarm sounds they are very very loud. Then the actually alarm comes on super soft. Already been late to work twice from this. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/PureWalter
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone is using 300kb/s wifi while idle

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:17 AM PDT

    Im on iOS 13.1.3 and this started happening 2 days ago. It constantly downloading something and its only happening on wifi not data. I have backgroud refresh off, all apps updated and any icloud stuff off. Anyone have any idea what could be causing it?

    submitted by /u/MarikWoe
    [link] [comments]

    How do this app create folder inside folder in photo app ?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:57 AM PDT

    [QUESTION] After iTunes restore I can't search my WhatsApp old chats

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:09 AM PDT

    I recently restored my iphone from a backup using iTunes. I can read all my whatsapp chats it's just the search that isn't working. Is there anyway I can force whatsapp to index all the old conversations? My whatsapp data is around 30GB and I'm using both WhatsApp and WhatsApp business on the same phone.

    submitted by /u/0x0f35
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for an auto clicker app

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:55 AM PDT

    I'm looking for an auto-clicker app that will click any place of the screen with delays in between but i cant find any. I'll take it even if it requires a jailbreak. The purpose of this is to click watch a video, wait 30 seconds, exit the ad and get my reward or whatever.

    submitted by /u/M8blazeit420
    [link] [comments]

    how to delete custom ringtones from iphone

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:49 AM PDT

    iphone 8 (256GB), running ios 12.4.1, i created some custom ringtones a couple of years back when i used to own an iphone 5S (ios 10). Now I am unable to remove these custom ringtones. I tried downgrading iTunes (12.6.3.6) so that the "Tones" tab is visible, but it still does not show the custom ringtones already on the iphone. Is there any way to remove the custom ringtones? I am able to add new ringtones, by syncing Tones from iTunes, but unable to remove the custom ringtones which I added a couple of years back. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    I tried formatting the iphone but had to restore from ios 12 backup, cos I wish to retain ios 12 and the custom tones are again in the iphone, just not showing up in iTunes.

    submitted by /u/sahils0912
    [link] [comments]

    Help me please

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:13 PM PDT

    Updated from iOS 12 to 13.1 on my iPhone 6s Plus now out of nowhere battery life is horrible. It drops percentage just sitting in my bag and charges super quickly. I had my battery replaced late late year because of a slow down issue it had from updating iOS late year. Any advice? I have battery save mode on and it does nothing. I normally have it on in habit before this issue started. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Justanerd123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel