• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 9, 2019

    Apple iOS When you long press a flight number in iMessage this comes up. Thought it was pretty cool

    Apple iOS When you long press a flight number in iMessage this comes up. Thought it was pretty cool


    When you long press a flight number in iMessage this comes up. Thought it was pretty cool

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 10:31 PM PDT

    Handoff Icons need update on iOS & iPadOS

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 03:57 AM PDT

    I really wish I could just delete apps from this menu rather than tapping Rearrange Apps.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:14 AM PDT

    Apple, pleas let us hide your ads

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 10:48 PM PDT

    WhatsApp is testing Dark Mode on Android finally! Hopefully it comes to iOS quickly like Instagram did.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 08:46 PM PDT

    You can now delete apps by swiping left on it in the Updates page in App Store.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 03:36 PM PDT

    iOS iPhone 7 update worth it?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 06:48 AM PDT

    I am currently running on iOS 10.3.3 and don't really have much problems besides some games crashing but not so often. Is it worth updating to the newest? I'm scared it'll make my phone worst in terms of battery and speed so if not the latest update what's the lowest version available I can update to?

    submitted by /u/bubblezpop
    [link] [comments]

    Anytime I’m in reddit the top of my screen is just white so while on the train and I wanna know the time I have to leave the app. Not sure if this is a bug or what but it’s super annoying. On latest iOS Firmware

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:40 AM PDT

    [Discussion] Looks amazing. Isn’t it?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    Chats becomes blueish color for few seconds and restores back to defaults, this is happening when you “search” chats on iMessages.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    Do Shortcuts have to actually open the Shortcuts app to do the commands saved for a shortcut?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    Is there any way to make the app process the task in the background?

    submitted by /u/ssundt
    [link] [comments]

    Clear recent contacts in email, etc.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    Is there still really no way to clear the "recent" contacts from iOS email "to:" field?

    Clicking (i) to remove recents per contact is incredibly time-consuming.

    submitted by /u/tshipley85
    [link] [comments]

    Wifi ios 13

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    How to fix wifi ios 13?

    submitted by /u/denreed
    [link] [comments]

    IOS 13 javascript is disable in the email preview

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:16 AM PDT

    Hi where i work we have some html with java script files auto generated and email to our work force.

    Since IOS13 it looks like that Javascript is disable on the email client html preview app. Is there a was to enable it or to change the default app that the email client opens html file with.

    This is a major pain for us.

    submitted by /u/john19797979
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13 Reminders Groups

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 06:41 AM PDT

    Hello, has anyone ever had any trouble creating groups in the new reminders app? I just found out about their existence and after looking online I found out the option is grayed out for me.

    I click edit in the top right and the add group option is grayed out. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/imh0th
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying iOS 13 Bug: When going to tabs, your site will disappear and you’re forced to click it twice again

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 12:14 AM PDT

    Question: setting up (truly) persistent personal hotspot iOS / iPadOS 13

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 01:51 AM PDT

    All I want is for my iPad to share my iPhone's 4G data connection whenever they devices are in range of each other. I don't care about battery life. I don't care about data usage. I just want to pick up the iPad and start using it online.

    My iPhone XS 13.1.2 has Personal Hotspot enabled, family sharing on. My 11" iPad Pro 13.1.2 is signed into the same iCloud account, connected to my iPhone via WiFi, auto-join enabled, low data mode disabled.

    Frustratingly, the iPad doesn't connect to the iPhone's hotspot until I open Mail or Safari. If I want to use any third party app that needs an internet connection I first have to go to Mail or Safari, then wait a few seconds. Before iOS 13 I'd have to go to Settings and manually connect to the hotspot, now I have to go to Mail or Safari. How is this an improvement?

    Please, Apple, make it 'just work'. I have unlimited 4G data in 77 countries. I have the mother of all power banks. I want my £1k+ iPad to be online via my £1k+ iPhone all the time, and not have to repeat a mildly frustrating procedure each time the connection drops because FaceID detects me looking away. I don't think that's asking too much.

    OK, rant over. Helpful answers appreciated.

    submitted by /u/muppix
    [link] [comments]

    For those using an iPhone 6s+, how is iOS 13.1.2 compatibility with it?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 05:32 AM PDT

    I've had my phone for about 3 years and I definitely don't plan on updating soon (waiting until I graduate my undergrad in 2ish years). I'm currently on iOS 12.1 and I'm pretty happy with it. However, I really like Dark Mode and the swipe keyboard.

    Battery capacity is at 75%, though, and I am aware that is something to acknowledge.

    Should I go for the update? I've seen mixed reviews about its effects on battery life, which is my biggest concern. If it's too big of a drop, I'd rather stay away from updating lol.

    tl;dr Does iOS 13.1.2 kill the iPhone 6s battery or should I stay with iOS 12 at 75% battery capacity?

    submitted by /u/mochiprincesss
    [link] [comments]

    Find My notifications not working?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 05:29 AM PDT

    So I used to love to use the find my friends app to notify me when my girlfriend leaves work so I could start dinner and have it waiting for her when she got home since she works so late.

    Since I updated to iOS 13, the new find my app doesn't seem to want to cooperate. I go to my gf contact, hit add notification, add my parameters of when she leaves her current location notify me. I hit add and then it brings me back to my gf location and there is no notification listed and it doesn't fire when she leaves.

    Is there a setting or something I need to turn on?

    Apologies for the formatting, this is from my iPhone on iOS 13.1.2

    submitted by /u/DynamicHawk
    [link] [comments]

    PowerBeats Pro case shows as AirPod case?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 11:09 PM PDT

    How to turn off the contacts?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 01:10 AM PDT

    Name of city is not correct.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 12:49 AM PDT

    I love the new 3D Touch Platter for iOS 13. I wish it was more customizable for certain apps. The least Apple can do is have the ability to update the app from the platter

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 06:43 PM PDT

    Public Wifi kept disconnecting

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 04:26 AM PDT

    My iphone kept disconnecting from public wifi when on standby. This is really annoying how can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/phxmi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel