• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 9, 2019

    iOS Gaming The ever-amazing Pixelbite (Space Marshals, Xenowerk) are back with Xenowerks Tactics, out now

    iOS Gaming The ever-amazing Pixelbite (Space Marshals, Xenowerk) are back with Xenowerks Tactics, out now


    The ever-amazing Pixelbite (Space Marshals, Xenowerk) are back with Xenowerks Tactics, out now

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:12 AM PDT

    Apple now directly sells Xbox One controllers.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    Now that we got xbox ps controller support, time to bring back Bioshock and dead space back!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 12:37 AM PDT

    Digimon ReArise is out

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:25 AM PDT

    Can someone with two controllers check if this works on ios? And if so, what other games support this?!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:25 AM PDT

    Wanted to give up gaming until Apple Arcade...

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:48 PM PDT

    Being a console gamer since pretty much the Atari days, I'd recently been thinking about giving up games for good. I was just getting fed up with what gaming is today, these overbloated games which take at minimum 8-10 hours to complete, at max can go up to 80-100 hours. Thinking of giving up that much time on a single game just seemed ridiculous and at 39 years old, time becomes of the utmost importance. It just wasn't convenient anymore, and the shame from playing even 1-2 hours a day was always there. I just thought ok some games are really great, but I'm not getting anything out of this for such a ridiculous amount of time invested.

    What's more is that, long gone are the days where you'd buy an Nes game and be able to beat it in a few hours and feel satisfied. No, developers are now cramming in as much game time as humanly possible, the gamers time or responsibilities and obligations to real life are not respected. In a way I don't blame them, because gamers expect hundreds of hours of gameplay for $60. It didn't matter if the game became so repetitive or stale, which most often they do. But then you're forcing yourself to play and beat the game, because damn, you spent $60 on it.

    So I just stopped. Didn't want it anymore, it just wasn't worth it and especially considering most games are rehashes and lack any sort of creativity.

    Anyway, I came across Apple Arcade and decided to try it out. Granted I've always looked at Mobile Gaming as shallow trash that could never do what console games did. But I was glad I tried it out. I felt the magic was back. So many wonderful creative fun titles that reminded me of the fun I used to have playing NES and Snes games. And best of all, it was convenient. The levels were shorter and didn't demand so much time. I fell in love with gaming again. Even though these games are somewhat simplistic, I didn't care. They were fun and respected your time. I realize that there are exceptions out there with some mobile games that try to steal as much as your time as possible, but I won't entertain those.

    So there you go, Apple Arcade has been a wonderful thing for me. Will I ever go back to console games? Most likely only to play the latest Zelda or Resident Evil, but I'm pretty much done with long gaming sessions and overpaying for games.

    submitted by /u/wolfdude80
    [link] [comments]

    Personal picks for free games that don’t require WiFi?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 12:33 AM PDT

    Looking more for ones that progress your character

    submitted by /u/almostasenpai
    [link] [comments]

    Traitors Empire - Free Turn based CRPG with pvp & clans - with a twist!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    IOS Link!

    Has no energy system for farming / playing standard maps

    You need energy for pvp and clan raids but that's it - pvp energy (4 max) takes time to accumulate and the 4 energy can only be refreshed with gems at max 3 times per day. Clan quest energy cannot be refreshed.

    Has IAP, but more on this later.

    Turn based RPG with card decks and a team of 3 heroes. Fight on a grid / map which uses obstacles for targeting and the usual movement points / targeting range etc. You create your card deck and use the heroes to attack or use said cards.

    Cards are crafted, looted or bought with ingame currency and only have 1 upgrade level (3 basics make an upgraded) with 5 different raritys.

    Has a campaign map for the storyline, with a very good story. Cleared areas then open up challenge mode with elite enemies, better card decks, better xp etc.

    You level your heroes from level 1-15 which unlocks better passives and base stats, and need to customise your card deck so the 3 heroes synergise.

    Has clans which can have up to 20 members and these clans can complete clan quests / raids and it also has PvP (which is really fun, been playing 6 days and climbed to top 150!)

    The IAP do give you an advantage but it's not the typical GATCHA style, characters can be bought with IAP / gems but there really isn't much difference between what you get given and what you can unlock. The card system is very cleverly done (uncommon, common, rare, epic and mythic) and all of these can be crafted - I crafted my first mythic after 5 days. And as you aren't endlessly crafting to upgrade more than once (once is the limit, but you can make as many upgraded cards as you wish) buying card packs will give you an advantage to start, but eventually it won't. You can only include 2 mythic cards per hero card deck so there is no whaling.

    On top of that you can buy the card packs with gold earnt in game (I farmed 5,000 gold in 3 hours and each pack costs 1,000 gold) this pack guarantees mythic / epic etc after certain amount bought. So eventually everyone will have everything, even if F2P.

    You choose exactly how many cards you take with you and you can also craft, loot or buy armour / weapons / accessories to equip on heroes.

    Surprised this little gem hasn't been mentioned since it was released. I started playing last week and literally haven't put it down! It's incredibly balanced, fun, and incredibly difficult for the whales to control it, really comes down to your card deck, choices and heroes you use. It takes ages to level your hero's but with no energy system it's a blast!

    submitted by /u/Insolopia
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best games to play without WiFi or internet?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:54 AM PDT

    Recommend me some games for iPad.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    So I just purchased a 12.9" IPad Pro 3rd gen and I'm looking for some game recommendations. I'm sort of looking for a "quality" experience now that IOS supports Xbox controllers. I've already subscribed to Apple Arcade, and some games I already plan on getting are Grid Autosport, Binding of Isaac, Dead Cells, and possibly Civ (although not sure I have the patience to learn this one).

    Controller support is preferred, but not required. Good graphics are also ideal, but I definitely like retro and/or pixel graphics. I don't really play mobile multiplayer games either.

    submitted by /u/Irate_Primate
    [link] [comments]

    Recommend a game

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:09 AM PDT

    Hi. I generally play with my husband. We were totally hooked on final fantasy mobile but that fizzled out. I'm looking for a new game to play with him. He really liked the concept of FF and would like a similar game but preferably without the ludicrous paywall. Strategy or skills, mmo style, with leaderboards or something like it. He likes competing.

    Since we like playing competitively, so a game that's been running for years and you start at the bottom is a no-go. A lot of vague wants I know but I just can't seem to find what to play next.

    submitted by /u/Mmizzy
    [link] [comments]

    Why does iOS not support full controller input like MacOS? (PlayStation Connect)(DS4)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 12:24 AM PDT

    Obviously with the release of iOS13, we can connect PS4/XB1 controllers directly to our mobile devices. The question is, when I connected my PS4 controller to MacOS Catalina, my DS4 controller has full features enabled. Rumble, full RBG on the LED, and LS & RS click. The touchpad and PS button works as well. This is with the PS4 controller connected to my MBP bluetooth.

    Also there is **ZERO** input lag on MacOS compared to iOS when using PlayStation Connect via Bluetooth connection.

    My devices

    • iPhone X: Bluetooth 5.0
    • iPad Pro 11: Bluetooth 5.0
    • 2016 MacBook Pro TB: Bluetooth 4.2 (wtf)

    So the MBP has an older BT technology, yet supports the full features of the DS4 controller that neither my iPhone or iPad cannot do. Any idea as to why?

    submitted by /u/speedbird92
    [link] [comments]

    Help using controller on Terraria Mobile

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 03:07 PM PDT

    Can I use an Xbox controller on terraria mobile? Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Rmack1234512345
    [link] [comments]

    Portrait Mode Games Like DragonVale?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 05:37 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    Been looking for portrait mode breeding games and haven't been able to find anything. I've played a lot of DragonVale and My Singing Monsters, and I'm interested in this genre in portrait mode. Any suggestions?

    At one point I came across one with bugs or something but I didn't like it that much. I really like cute animation stuff 💪

    submitted by /u/BigBluClash
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best story-based game on ios

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    I'm searching for games like Life is strange or The Walking Dead where your choices matters

    submitted by /u/SeifMandour
    [link] [comments]

    Oceanhorn 2: Astroblade worth it?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    I got the Astroblade in Oceanhorn 2 but its damage seems exactly the same as the normal sword's. Is Astroblade just a skin?

    submitted by /u/realtribalm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel