• Breaking News

    Monday, October 14, 2019

    Apple iOS Not sure if this is known but on iOS 13 you can press on an app and slide to move it around instead of waiting for the rearrange apps menu to come up

    Apple iOS Not sure if this is known but on iOS 13 you can press on an app and slide to move it around instead of waiting for the rearrange apps menu to come up


    Not sure if this is known but on iOS 13 you can press on an app and slide to move it around instead of waiting for the rearrange apps menu to come up

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 04:44 PM PDT

    iOS 13.1 Batttery Great, 13.1.2 terrible

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:04 AM PDT

    Hi guys, my iPhone X has always had pretty good batttery life, in my experience. The update to iOS 13 seemed to have no impact on that, maybe even improved it slightly. But since the 13.1.2 update last week, the battery life has been terrible. Has anyone else had this experience after the latest update?

    submitted by /u/mhatrick
    [link] [comments]

    Attempts to allow health access results in this error I can’t figure out how to fix it and the health app won’t detect any apps or devices

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    Hey Siri how many steps did I do today?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:09 PM PDT

    iOS 14 wishlist (This is being sent to Apple)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 09:36 AM PDT

    Everyone wanted Dark Mode for iOS 13, and we got it. Now, what do you want to see for iOS 14? At the end of this week, I will be sending your comments and wishlist features to Apple.

    submitted by /u/antoniogmaffei
    [link] [comments]

    Does the iPhone have UI scaling on the Home screen?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    Like the ability to have more, smaller, icons on the home screen? Similar to the iPad? I'm hoping so as this was one of the reasons I went back to android after trying the XS.

    submitted by /u/AE-83
    [link] [comments]

    You can 3D Touch a slider on reddit and scroll faster

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:42 AM PDT

    How do I forget my AirPods on other people’s devices without access to the device?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 05:18 AM PDT

    Hello, I’m looking for a really good image storage app, I use and manage photos daily and I would love to use a better app for that. I don’t mind if I have to pay for it.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    When you long press an email address in Whatsapp you have the option to compose a new email in Outlook

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    [iOS 13 bug] Lock screen time and battery issue

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 05:29 AM PDT

    Multi-tasking with Spotlight on iPad

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    I used to be able to search for an app in Spotlight, hold down on the icon and drag it to the side of the screen to open it in Slide Over/Split View. This doesn't seem to be working for me on iPadOS 13.1.2.

    Am I doing it wrong, or was this removed altogether?

    it looked like this

    It's also mentioned here specifically for iPadOS — screenshot

    submitted by /u/dukesliver
    [link] [comments]

    Battery percent bug on iPadOS 13.1.2

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    Recently, after updating my iPad Pro 9,7" to iPadOS 13.1.2, my battery went weird: sometimes the percent drops a lot and other times it stays still for about three minutes. I sent a feedback to Apple, and I think it is a software issue not a battery problem, because if before the update everything was ok and now the percent is acting weird this must be a big or something related to iPadOS

    And other thing: I wanted to drain the battery until 0%, I was watching a video and it was at 19% but in that moment it turned off. I tried turning back on and it gave me the battery logo (telling that it needs to be charged) and after a few seconds I tried again and it turned on: it was for no reason at 30%, it turned off again and same thing happened.

    Sorry for any errors I made but English is not my main language.

    submitted by /u/himatteucci
    [link] [comments]

    Passcode now requires super slow entry and even then it takes 3 attempts to get right, numbers not going in correctly

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    Siri alarm suggestion, love machine learning getting to work is iOS 13.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 05:05 PM PDT

    Anyone having issues with the Twitter app not staying open in the background?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    How to make caller ID photos appear as thumbnails on iOS 13?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 09:39 AM PDT

    I actually hate the full-screen caller ID, is there any way to make it to appear as thumbnails?

    submitted by /u/MedTaylor
    [link] [comments]

    Video cut application

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:49 AM PDT

    Hello, can you recommend me some video cut applications that are, possibly, free in iOS?

    submitted by /u/blackmagista7
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Some apps remember login info even after uninstalling?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 05:01 AM PDT

    Hello guys,

    Is there anyone who could help me? Why certain apps remember my login credentials which were previously signed-in to certain apps even if I uninstall the app and install it again? And I don't mean keychain password auto-fill, the login info is permanently there without opening my passwords section.

    How to remove the login information? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/xd4v1do
    [link] [comments]

    Reply to message from temporary banner notification in iPad OS

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:46 AM PDT

    I have the original iPad Pro and since upgrading to iPad OS, I can no longer reply to messages from a temporary banner notification (the one that slides down from the top and remain for a few seconds). I used to be able to do that in iOS 12. I can still reply from notification center via haptic touch.

    Also, replying to messages from a temporary banner notification works on my iPhone 11 Pro. Is this just a feature that they removed from iPad OS? I can't find any settings that would allow me to turn that back on.

    Thank you,

    submitted by /u/Greatone08
    [link] [comments]

    Get an icon into wiggle mode and grab it, then tap other icons to mass move your app locations!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:44 AM PDT

    Personal Hotspot issues?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:50 PM PDT

    Anybody else experiencing issues with personal hotspot. I am facing a difficult time connecting my iPhone with my MacBook Pro through mobile hotspot. Looks like an issue with iOS 13 as I can connect easily to an android phone through hotspot.

    submitted by /u/ashfaqmoh
    [link] [comments]

    Native IOS Calendar shows ? mark for other invitees and Exchange

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 06:23 AM PDT

    Many of us (myself included) use the built in mail/calendar app on iPhone's and we all are seeing that other invitees on meeting invites show as a ? mark for their status. This includes internal users as well.

    As an example: I create a meeting and invite 5 internal users; they all show up as a ? mark for their status.

    This effects folks who are very mobile as they do not know if others have accepted or declined the meeting.

    is there a way to get around this?

    submitted by /u/jonboyglx
    [link] [comments]

    Help with foreign alphabets

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    Trying to copy paste text with a foreign alphabet. It doesn't work, it pastes into regular(Roman) letters as garbled nonsense. I tried turning on the foreign keyboard, no difference. Language in question is Tibetan. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Solieus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel