• Breaking News

    Monday, August 5, 2019

    iPhoneX iPhone battery dying Fast

    iPhoneX iPhone battery dying Fast


    iPhone battery dying Fast

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    I'm on vacation in Europe, and I need my iPhone for Google Maps, pictures and other things. However, I noticed it's been dying rapidly. I had 100% change at 9am, by 12pm today it was at 28% and this wasn't even with constant use. I was just in the airport going to another country not using it. This has in a way been an annoyance. I had to go out at night after a day of sight seeing, by 11pm I was at 6% after charging it TWICE that day. I luckily purchased a portable battery, but I noticed often times the phone won't even charge so I have to use a wall outlet. My phone isn't the only victim, my airpods have been rapidly dying too. I purchased it last October. The only thing with decent battery is my Apple Watch which last more than a day. I previously assumed it was Google Maps, but I went a day without using is and same thing.

    submitted by /u/Ares6
    [link] [comments]

    Lower speaker didn't work, Genius Bar replaced whole screen?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 02:28 PM PDT

    Just wondering if anyone can shed light to why Apple replaced my entire screen.

    A few months ago, I had them replace my battery. A few months later, I realized that the bottom speaker wasn't functioning, and chalked it up to Apple not connecting it right when they put in the new battery (since the battery and the bottom speaker are connected on the iPhone X).

    Today, I went in to have them fix the bottom speaker and they ended up replacing the screen. I had AppleCare, so no issues, but was just wondering for myself why they needed to change the screen.

    submitted by /u/johnnycantread
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone overheating, on/off charging

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 10:53 PM PDT

    Ok so I got my iPhone XR maybe.. 150 days ago. Anyways, I recently have gotten obsessed with Minecraft. Things were fine for 3 days playing the game 3+ those 3 days. 2 days ago I started playing with a friend and it got laggy and getting hotter. YESTERDAY, it started to charge on and off like flickering when it was hot. Ok... I'll just let it cool down. Today it does it again.. but this time it just keeps doing the flickering thing even when it's not hot. There is some grey thing in the charging port but it's flat and it's likely discoloring from being so hot. I've tried 2 different chargers, 2 different cords. It doesn't happen with my old iPhone 5. I've looked online and decided to update the software, look in the charging hole, and turned it off twice for 30 seconds. So at this point do I just go get it fixed or is this a "looks like you just destroyed your new phone, time to pay $1000 for a new one baby!" Kinda thing?

    submitted by /u/catdip42
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy an X ?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:18 AM PDT

    I currently have a samsung S8 (with screen burn) and I would like to change to an iphone. Is it a good idea to take an X? should I prefer an XS or XR? should i wait for the release of this year's iphone? i was thinking of taking an X this month and buy the iphone from 2020 at the time of its release (so keep my X for 1 years). Is it a good idea ? sorry for my bad English .

    submitted by /u/edgyoilyhuman
    [link] [comments]

    Find my iPhone

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 01:18 AM PDT

    Ok I have my phone. My dad lost his. I know is long in info but can't seem to find a place to add a device to find???

    submitted by /u/JDNWACO
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel