• Breaking News

    Monday, August 5, 2019

    Apple Help Charging light not working but laptop recognised it. Not charging. Any ideas?

    Apple Help Charging light not working but laptop recognised it. Not charging. Any ideas?


    Charging light not working but laptop recognised it. Not charging. Any ideas?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 01:30 PM PDT

    Why is it showing up like this?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:09 AM PDT

    Is it safe to charge my iPhone with the usb-c to lightning cable with my MacBook Pro 61W charger?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:09 PM PDT

    I'm asking because I don't want to fry my iPhones lightning port. I have an iPhone XR on iOS 12.1.2 if the iOS matters

    submitted by /u/MildTsunami
    [link] [comments]

    Help with changing date/time in photos

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:58 PM PDT

    I recently downloaded a bunch of photos from a photographer that took pictures last week. I downloaded them and they all went to a folder in my downloads, which I then renamed to something more appropriate. After this I wanted to move them to the photos app on my Mac, which I did however they did not show up in the all photos section. After a quick google search, I found them in the imported section and I can click view in moments. When I do this though it shows the group of photos located all the way back in 2015. I have had no luck being able to move them to where they belong and was wondering if there's a fix for it, which I assume there is. I'm using a MacBook Pro 2017 OS Mojave.

    submitted by /u/Thiccplaneboi
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch series 2 stuck on this screen despite being charged for 30+ min. Was working and charging fine the past few days but when the battery dropped to zero yesterday and I tried to charge, it won’t charge.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 09:42 AM PDT

    How do you move a .m4a/AAC file into the tones folder?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:19 PM PDT

    I've been trying to move a 1 second long sound file into the tones folder from the music folder. I'm using my MacBook Air with my iPhone 7 plugged in and I have moved the file into the music folder of my iPhone. The iPhone is on 12.3.1 and the Mac is on macOS High Sierra 10.13.6

    submitted by /u/4EyedChicken
    [link] [comments]

    How do I replace the shell on my MacBook Pro 2015 model

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 02:34 PM PDT

    When my macbook pro is plugged in at 100% charge, does the electricity from the power outlet bypass the battery and directly power the laptop, or does the battery function in a sort of electrical homeostatic state?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 04:25 PM PDT

    I sometimes run my ipad mini 3 as a second screen (using Duet), and the battery drains about 2x as fast when charging the ipad and not plugged in.

    Which method is best to maintain battery integrity: 1) full charged and plugged 2) charged, deplete cycle

    Another way of asking this question: "By what mechanism is the macbook pro powered when plugged in and fully charged?"

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/fratking
    [link] [comments]

    Difference between Internet Radio and Apple Music Radio in iTunes?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 08:10 PM PDT

    I was going through iTunes and sorting my playlists today when I noticed a tab called "Internet Radio" under the "Library" section in the left column.

    I'd previously had this unchecked so I'd never seen it before. It's a completely different section from Apple Music Radio. When you go into it, it's first sorted by Genre and then most of the stations have names similar to what you'd see on typical AM/FM radio stations (like a four letter abbreviation or even a radio frequency number).

    I was just curious what this service even is - been using iTunes for years yet I've never seen it before. Is it a part of Apple Music? Is it totally separate and free? Is it proprietary to Apple or like an open-source thing that Apple just built into iTunes? It seems to be totally separate from Apple Music and my best guess is that it's a free non-Apple service which Apple just built in support for.

    Again, it's not Apple Music Radio, it's "Internet Radio" under "Library" on the left hand column when in the "Library" top tab in iTunes.

    Doesn't really matter much but just curious what this Internet Radio even is. Anyone use it or know anything about it?

    submitted by /u/JacobLandes
    [link] [comments]

    Please help I accidentally clicked on a nsfw ad and idk if my phone is safe?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 08:03 PM PDT

    Can you guys please help, I accidentally clicked on a nsfw ad.

    Basically I didn't click on anything on the website, but my dumbass went back to the original page and then back to the website.

    Another stupid move was that I decided to watch another 6 min vid after that one accident.

    I restarted my iPhone and chose an older back up. Is my stuff safe since I didn't right away delete everything on my iPhone? (Didn't click on anything on the website)

    submitted by /u/Oofff21
    [link] [comments]

    Poor sound quality only when making phone calls (iPhone 8)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 02:04 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 8 and I, or the caller, noticed the poor voice quality. Strongly ticked off and very difficult to understand. I thought the microphone was full of dust at first. but a de-dusting didn't improve it. the sound quality in the voice memos, Wifi calls via WhatsApp or Telegram is very good. Only the sound during normal phone calls is bad. The mobile network is good and I tried it with several people. A soft- and hardreset were unsuccessful, as well deactivating LTE and the noice cancelling option. do you have further tips?

    submitted by /u/br0kenpipe
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t reset my (2017) MacBook Pro

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:56 PM PDT

    I went into disk utility and formatted the hard drive, then I went to reinstall but it said there's not wifi connections. I don't have wifi but I tried hardwiring it to the modem (using a USB Ethernet adapter) but it wouldn't show that it was getting internet.

    I had a USB with High Sierra on it and did the boot to USB but it gave me the prohibitive sign. I think it was on Sierra, so that might be why it's not working. I live in a very rural area so I don't really know what to do other than go 2 hours to somewhere and get a wifi router.

    If anyone knows what I can do I appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/frontierleviathan
    [link] [comments]

    Upgraded to gigabit internet, what is the best replacement for the AirPort Extreme?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 03:56 PM PDT

    So unfortunately the day has come for me to replace my AirPort Extreme. I actually have 3 of them. 1 is connected directly to the modem and the other 2 is connected to the main airport via Ethernet cables running throughout the house. I've never had a router that has worked so well with my Apple products and consoles as the AirPort Extreme. Do you have any suggestions? I'd like to do the same thing that I'm doing now and have a 3 router setup (one on each floor).

    submitted by /u/Afk94
    [link] [comments]

    If I am getting a repair on an iPad that will require a replacement would it be possible for me to upgrade it to the cellular model?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:37 PM PDT

    Just lost a bunch of documents. I never actually deleted them. I just tried moving them around and lost em

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:32 PM PDT

    https://i.redd.it/2wlk1czdpqe31.png

    All of the files I need have no thumb nail. This one folder includes some stuff very important to me so please help!!!!

    submitted by /u/adam717
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with Airpods 2 connect with PC

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 01:13 AM PDT

    Settings gets stuck here when I tap software update

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:27 PM PDT

    How to get my mails again? I’m login info it but it’s not letting me.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:18 PM PDT

    Off center notifications? Not jailbroken

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:08 PM PDT

    Apple Wallet barcode support

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:57 PM PDT

    Is there a technical limitation as to why Apple Wallet doesn't support more barcode types? I want to add some library cards and loyalty cards, but they use ITF-14 (or Code 25, not sure), but there doesn't seem to be a way to do it. I've tried PassSource and Pass2U, but they only support 4 or 5 barcode types.

    submitted by /u/atomicrabbit_
    [link] [comments]

    [Karabiner] How do I disable this feature? My internal keyboard is broken and repeatedly outputs characters, so when it triggers this notification it "gets around" the fact I disabled it w/ external keyboard in Karabiner. [OS Mojave]

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:57 PM PDT

    iPhone 6s can't connect to home wifi, other devices can.... any new ideas?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:45 PM PDT

    Here's my situation. For about a week now my iPhone 6s can't connect to my home wifi. I can connect to other wifi's. Other devices can connect to my home wifi, even an older Apple phone. So there is something screwy between my phone's software and my router.

    I've been on the phone with Apple & my ISP for hours. I've taken the phone (purchased new in Dec 2018) to Best Buy and the Apple store where they detected no hardware issues. The Apple guy at the store said he was fairly certain that if I did a reset (erase all content & settings) whatever was corrupt would be removed (previously I'd done a reset and restored all data from the icloud). Well, he was wrong. I still can't connect.

    After the reset (and after all the forgetting and resetting and rebooting I did prior to that) I always see my wifi name and enter the password to connect. When I do so, I receive the message "incorrect password for network "network name". I've done all the resets and password changes I ever want to do. The ISP checked on their end and found no blocks, they did a software update, and all other devices were able to reconnect after this except the 6s.

    I'm going to call the Apple support line again shortly but was wondering if there was any collective knowledge on this board relating to a similar situation. I'm pretty pissed at this point for having to use cellular at home, I don't have an unlimited plan.

    submitted by /u/1095966
    [link] [comments]

    Right airpod has a spotty connection

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:47 PM PDT

    If I press on it just right it charges up no problem, but just dropped in the slot as usual it just sits there and drains until I open them up to use them and only the left has a charge. I've cleaned the contacts dry and then with a bit of screen cleaner on a q-tip, but the issue continues. It's like a dexterity test to get it to sit just so and then lay the case down so carefully as to not jog it and wait for it to charge. Any ideas? I've had them about 10 months.

    submitted by /u/melligator
    [link] [comments]

    Beats X not pairing

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:44 PM PDT

    So pretty much my beats x will pair sporadically with my xr. Does anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/aviciiavbdeadpunk
    [link] [comments]

    Screen Recording Help

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:20 PM PDT

    So I'm really not the best with memory, and that goes for my restrictions code especially. So I came up with the idea to record a video of me typing it in to remember when I forget. I went to Restrictions, typed it in, (while screen recording, stock apple screen recorder) and ended the video after a few seconds. After that, I went to my camera roll to see if the code would be displayed on the video but instead, after the first 2 digits, it just cuts to the restrictions menu, and doesn't show the final 2 digits. Is this a feature installed so people can't record you typing it in? And if so, if and how can I turn it off? Or is this just my internet?

    The device I did this on was an IPhone6s on IOS 12.3.1. Even if no dice, thanks to all!

    submitted by /u/Idkwhylifeexists
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel