• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 1, 2019

    iPad My ipad set up for medical school.

    iPad My ipad set up for medical school.


    My ipad set up for medical school.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:46 AM PDT

    HOLY HELL you guys it worked!!! Diablo 1 within Safari on my iPad + Bluetooth mouse and keyboard.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 09:16 PM PDT

    Finally got my upgrade ! What a beauty

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    I found my old iPad 2 and decided to make it useful again. Brought back a lot of memories for me.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:31 PM PDT

    Which is the recommended "paperlike" screen protector with minimal chroma scattering?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:12 AM PDT

    I am stuck in the decision loop on which one is the best "paperlike" screen protector for taking notes and sketching? I understand that chroma scattering cannot be avoided, so which one works best with minimal chroma scattering/rainbow effect? I am confused with all the mixed reviews everywhere and want to settle it once and for all.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/RatimusMaximus
    [link] [comments]

    10.5" Pro or 2019 Air for a long-lasting iPad?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:59 AM PDT

    I'm looking to get my sister an iPad for her studies. Mostly just for basic Word, a bit of internet research and some netflix/youtube. The main factor is the smart connector for an external keyboard, trying to keep it as hassle free as an external keyboard will be used a lot, but I'm torn between the Pro and the Air. Good speakers are also a factor, which is why I was leaning towards the Pro.

    For 4-5 years of good use, would the 2017 Pro still be worth it? I know it's still around the same speed as the Air, but I'm not sure how that'll translate into future iOS updates.

    submitted by /u/a_Greyy
    [link] [comments]

    Found a PDF/Note taking/Word Processing Combo app that works incredibly well: Notes Writer Pro

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    As a grad student, I find myself working back and forth between my Macbook and my Ipad Pro. I take notes on my ipad, but use my Macbook for typing documents and research gathering. I came across an app the other day that I have become very smitten with: Notes Writer Pro . It's more expensive that Notability and Goodnotes, both of which I do use for my handwritten notes, but there is a free version that I tried first. Note Writer enables you to annotate your pdfs split screen with another pdf or a note for copying your annotation onto. The pages of the pdf flip like a book when reading which I love. Another thing I get a kick out of is that you can turn on an old fashioned typewriter sound for when you are typing notes :). You can add your own fonts, create styles for when you are typing documents, and it allows you to preview how your final typed document will look before printing. I could go on and on, but just wanted to share with anyone else who finds themself searching for a combo app for academic purposes.

    submitted by /u/QuinBrodster
    [link] [comments]

    Good Case for Keyboard Folio

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    Hi! I wanted the Apple Keyboard Folio for my iPad Pro 11 but was worried about protecting the sides of my device. Are skins a good option, or is there a better keyboard or case that I could get? I didn't want the Logitech Slim Folio because it seemed very thick. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/blowtorched
    [link] [comments]

    For those of you running an iPad Pro and iPad Mini, what’s your daily use look like?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:16 AM PDT

    I own a 12.9" (2018) and an iPhone XS Max. My iPad has replaced my MacBook Pro (2017) completely. However I feel that the 12.9" is a tad bit too big to always be lugging it around to coffee shops when I'm working on simple projects or walking around the house with. My Max is too small for me to get work done on and of course it has its limitations, being that it's running iOS and not iPad OS or iPad versions of apps. For these reasons I'm thinking I'll grab an iPad mini with LTE and just carry that around with me as well as my phone. I just wanted to see how others with a similar set of devices are utilizing them.

    submitted by /u/OldChufa
    [link] [comments]

    IPad Pro 10.5 keeps restaring

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:41 PM PDT

    “All Inboxes” Stock app

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:40 PM PDT

    I have 4 email addresses that I use in the stock iOS app. For some reason though, under "al inboxes", there is one email address that does not appear (its an exchange). Is that normal? The other 3 are 2 gmail and my iCloud. All of which appear just fine. Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/rosecityrider
    [link] [comments]

    Help identifying lost iPad case?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:25 PM PDT

    Help identifying lost iPad case?

    Hey all. My 12.9" original iPad pro was stolen and I've replaced it, but need help finding the brand of leather case I used to enjoy. It was a solid sewn brown/black leather design with a separate pencil pouch that could magnetically attach to the front cover in two places. The only visible branding was a protruding plastic shield logo.

    Here's a closeup of me clutching it:

    https://i.redd.it/zepethkecwd31.png

    submitted by /u/BrockHeBe
    [link] [comments]

    Brydge 12.9 3rd Gen

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    Should I get an iPad Pro (high school)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:09 PM PDT

    I just finished my three years of high school here in Norway, but I didn't get well grades enough for university so I have to take a lot of classes again private. That means I'm going to take three years of subjects in one year, which requires a lot of note taking. I was then wondering, should I get an iPad Pro? I've read that it's incredible for note taking, but I don't know if it's overkill and if I should wait to get one for university instead. I already have a Mac so I'm only planning on getting a pencil as an accessory for now.

    submitted by /u/KINGSDE4D
    [link] [comments]

    Google websites automatically trying to open in the app

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:58 AM PDT

    I'm running into an issue where I google to a google site, mainly classroom or docs, and the it automatically switches to the app. Is there a way I can change it so that it won't automatically switch. I don't want to have to delete the apps because I still use them for some things. I'm not looking to put the beta in my iPad yet either.

    submitted by /u/Cgil-647
    [link] [comments]

    How to live stream my ipad screen?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 12:27 PM PDT

    I want to live stream drawing on the ipad but dont know how to set it up. Do I need to get an elgato? Procreate used to have the feature but I think they scrapped it because was half baked. This is an example of exactly what I want to do https://youtu.be/bihgH9XGcq8

    submitted by /u/p3rsonaa
    [link] [comments]

    IPad Pro Ethernet dying??

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    I have an iPad pro with an Apple Ethernet to USB adapter and Apple lightning to usb 3 camera adapter. I left the iPad screen turned on all night while plugged in and charging through the camera adapter. Came to my office and it was dead. How can I prevent this from happening?? The iPads screen needs to never auto lock while charging at all time and only running one app. Any ideas?? Maybe it was from not using an official apple lightning charger?

    submitted by /u/leightd268
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought a refurbished iPad, how can I make sure it is working correctly?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    Title says it all, can anybody suggests a set of diagnostics to run/tests to do to ensure I received a quality product? I can send back within 90 days for a full refund and want to be sure I got the best product.

    submitted by /u/pooppdollaa
    [link] [comments]

    At this point, I’m just trying to find out what hardware is compatible with iPadOS and my iPad Mini 4.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 04:45 PM PDT

    Do you think Apple may bring braided cables to the market on the iPhone & iPad?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:31 AM PDT

    Youtube on iPadOS

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:55 AM PDT

    Anyone able to get YouTube (either via app or safari) to display fullscreen on external displays?

    It worked for me using the browser pre-beta (app never worked) but I cannot get it to work on the beta.

    I'm on public beta 4

    submitted by /u/BTCHODL21
    [link] [comments]

    iPad 11 Inch weight with box.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    Does anyone know the weight of an 11 inch 2018 iPad Pro inside the box.

    submitted by /u/Embern54
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel