• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 1, 2019

    iOS Beta [Feature] iOS 13 CarPlay looks fantastic on widescreens. Finally separate lines for artist and track name!

    iOS Beta [Feature] iOS 13 CarPlay looks fantastic on widescreens. Finally separate lines for artist and track name!


    [Feature] iOS 13 CarPlay looks fantastic on widescreens. Finally separate lines for artist and track name!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:40 AM PDT

    [Feature] I am currently on a cruise and everytime I reconnect the ships WiFi on a different Location, iOS notifies me, that the WiFi is on a different location.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 12:54 AM PDT

    [FEATURE] Siri telling me to call someone for their birthday

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    [Bug] My favorite iOS 13 bug

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:57 AM PDT

    [BUG] Immediately after updating to DB5 my phone started dropping an individual AirPod randomly and often, with the error showing. It won’t reconnect to it properly until I erase and re-pair them.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    [Request] I’d love a haptic as each of those widgets reached and left the top of the screen as I scrolled

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 09:46 PM PDT

    [Bugs] What a weird camera glitch... (dev b5, 7 Plus)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    [Bug] Sometimes bugs are more laughable than annoying. How does this even happen?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:11 AM PDT

    [Feature] if someone sends you an address in a message, you can open maps and type first couple of letters and Siri will match from the message.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:55 AM PDT

    [Bug] how do I get the swipe keyboard to let me Say fuck

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    [BUG] temperature can be expressed as ...

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:15 AM PDT

    [Question] Anyone else having problems with predictive text and swipe to type on the newest iOS 13 beta?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    I'm running an IPhone 6S with developer beta 5 and the keyboard is not functioning properly. The swipe to type is not registering words like it used to in the previous beta and the predictive text has just lost it completely. It Changes proper words to wrong words and just totally feels wrong. Please help me out someone.....

    submitted by /u/sartaj007_
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Dear Apple iMessage engineers, I would love to be able to scrub through the voice notes.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:24 AM PDT

    So annoying to have to listen to the whole message again if it gets interrupted 3/4 of the way through.

    submitted by /u/torikiki
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Has anyone else been having ongoing issues with reminders not syncing between devices?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:30 AM PDT

    I am getting so frustrated with the reminders app. A few days ago, I found that my iPhone and iPad (both on dev beta 4 at the time) were not syncing, and on my phone all of the reminders disappeared for a little... So I signed out of iCloud and back in on my phone...big mistake. Now, all of my reminders will not re-sync. Not even the lists of reminders. On my iPad, I have 5 lists: future stuff, bills, school, reminders, and shopping list. On my phone now, I have "new list, new list, new list, new list". One of those new lists is my future stuff list, however not even all of those are even there on my phone.

    I have signed out of iCloud numerous times on my phone, done the "reset all settings", rebooted, etc, etc, etc. I'm feeling rather frustrated and confused because I don't know what other fixes to do aside from reset all content and settings and starting from scratch. Does anyone have any suggestions?

    Thank you so much.

    submitted by /u/ryanb2010
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] LTE Keeps Cycling

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    I have no idea whether or not this is related to the beta or not, but as of a couple days ago, my LTE has been randomly cycling. I'll lose LTE very briefly and then it will come back, but if I'm in a call while this happens, the call will drop completely.

    I was on public beta 3, and I'm in the process of updating to beta 4 right now. In addition to this, I did a hard reset on my phone, and also re-seated the SIM card. Has anyone ever dealt with something like this?

    submitted by /u/itzbedgood
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Are there any improvements to the People section of Photos? Specifically tagging and identifying

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    I've been digitizing and migrating all my photos to iCloud photos and been playing with the People album a bit.

    I find the workflow of tagging people could use improvement. In the background iOS will scan and identify more photos of people and when I click on that person, will present me with "there are additional photos to review". Or if not, I can manually select the option to confirm additional photos and it'll tell me if it has found any. But I have to select person after person to discover this.

    Would be nice if the workflow was improved a bit. E.g. a centralized spot to go thru anything iOS has found recently for all people. I've made feedback requests and I'm curious if anyone here has noticed improvements in this area.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/thesmithtopher
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Cell service is still shocking

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    At work my phone has No Service for a full hour whilst my work phone on 12.4 has full service both on same network (EE)

    submitted by /u/MurrellHarvey
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] is Netflix renaming to Argo? Lol

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 03:25 PM PDT

    [Bug] Audio is distorted when playing via Bluetooth

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:22 AM PDT

    As title says, the audio seems distorted when playing on my bluetooth speaker and my bluetooth headphones. The most obvious thing is that the bass sounds like it is clipping. Here are some examples of it. I made sure twice that the Spotify EQ is off as well as the on the Music app, so I am unsure of what is causing this. SBC and AAC have the same effect, and it is a problem on more than just one device as stated previously

    submitted by /u/Account_1223
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Keep getting this bug only with iMessage, even after a restart

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 09:17 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Way better WiFi performance on Beta 5 iPhone XS

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 02:50 PM PDT

    Holy shit I can actually use my 5GHZ network upstairs without constant disconnections, even my 2.4ghz network sucked before this. WiFi performance on this beta is finally as good as it was on my iPhone X.

    submitted by /u/RnjEzspls
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Missing option to set Weather.app's location access to 'Always'

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:40 AM PDT

    Missing option to set Weather.app's location access to 'Always'. This is breaking the functionality of the Good Morning bedtime alarm weather widget. My phone just shows Good Morning with no weather widget anymore.

    When I go to Settings.app -> Privacy -> Location Services -> Weather , there should be an option that says 'Always' so that the weather can be fetched at all times. My iPhone XS does not show this option. Here's a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/lG0gM2Q

    anyone else?

    submitted by /u/superjoho
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Green bars on iPad Pro portrait orientation?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 05:31 PM PDT

    [BUG] calls not coming through WiFi calling

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:32 AM PDT

    Hey I'm running the latest public beta 4 and last night and this morning I had multiple calls not ring. I saw I was getting voicemails or missed call notifications since I use google voice for my VM but no calls rang thru. Anybody else?

    submitted by /u/Starkid1987
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel