• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 1, 2019

    iPhoneX Transferring to new iPhone AFTER SETUP

    iPhoneX Transferring to new iPhone AFTER SETUP


    Transferring to new iPhone AFTER SETUP

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:52 AM PDT

    I'm already past the whole 'Hello-setup' thing and i forgot to transfer the files from my iphone 6 to the Xr.
    Is there a way to still transfer them (maybe with Icloud), without connecting it to the pc? Because i can't seem to find it.

    submitted by /u/Tikkes
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X performance

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 09:02 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm thinking of switching to an iPhone X from an Android. I might swap my S10 to an iPhone X. As this is the equivalent phone value here in my country.

    How is the phone's performance this 2019? Are there any hiccups or lags?

    How's the battery life?

    What made me think to switch is the iOS's fluidity and smoothness. I know S10 will load apps a few milliseconds or seconds faster but apps will be saved in the RAM anyway.

    If I can have an unbiased opinion from you guys. Should I go for swap?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/hegaton
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone experiencing audio cutting out using airpods and Netflix recently?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:14 AM PDT

    On my iPhone X, using Netflix together with my Airpods, audio keeps cutting out...random intervals but typically every 30 seconds or so.

    Weird thing is it doesn't happen with any other media and apps. Also doesn't happen with Netflix on my iPad paired with the same Airpods.

    I've tried deleting Netflix and reinstalling. I've also tried repairing my Airpods. No luck. Wondering if I'm alone in this?

    submitted by /u/JohnnyNorCal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel