• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 1, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [Update] Safari Plus 1.7 - 12.2 support and tons of new features

    iOS Jailbreak [Update] Safari Plus 1.7 - 12.2 support and tons of new features


    [Update] Safari Plus 1.7 - 12.2 support and tons of new features

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 02:40 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, the time has come to release the final version of 1.7. It has been in development for ~6 months now and also had a few public betas available, so you may already be familiar with it.

    Out now on https://opa334.github.io, also submitted to BigBoss.

    Check out the depiction for more info.

    I think I will let the changelog speak for itself ;):

    New Features (See depiction for more info):

    • Locked Tabs

    • Biometric Protection

    • Tab Manager

    • Suggestion Insert Button (on 12.1.4 and below as 12.2 already adds this feature natively)

    • Show Tab Count

    • Show Full Site URL

    • Swipe Gestures for Toolbar

    • Top Bar Reading Button Color

    • Top Bar Tab Bar Close Button Color

    • Tab Switcher Toolbar Background Color

    • Toolbar Reordering Options

    • Custom Start Site

    • Custom User Agent (Mobile + Desktop)

    • Option for large titles (on iOS 11 and above)

    Improvements:

    • 12.2 support

    • Reorganized and simplified preferences, added killswitch

    • Correct preference header aspect ratio on bigger devices

    • Unsupported options will now automatically be hidden (based on the iOS version you're running)

    • It is now possible to manage Force HTTPS exceptions from inside Safari by long pressing the reload button

    • Reworked Force HTTPS Exceptions and Pinned Locations preferences (seperate plists no longer needed)

    • "safaripluscolorprefs.plist" and "safariplusprefsOther.plist" are automatically merged into "safariplusprefs.plist" on the first launch of Safari or the Safari Plus preference bundle

    • Many icons have been redone to look better

    • Fixed downloads becoming stuck

    • If a download fails due to a connection error, it now cancels and a "Download Error" notification shows (previously it would just become stuck)

    • The UI for download cells has been fully rewritten, now supports dynamic type

    • Preview actions for way more files inside file browser (text files, pdf, images, etc.)

    • Better file icons

    • Better directory icon (only on iOS 12 and above, 11 and below still use the old one)

    • Added an option to auto save finished downloads to the media library

    • Added an option to prevent downloads from being saved to the history if they're started from private browsing mode

    • Added an option to have a progress bar under the downloads button inside the toolbar (inspired by iOS 13), enabled by default

    • Added an plus button inside the top bar of the downloads list to start downloads manually from an URL

    • The restart button on finished downloads has been improved to use the code related to manual downloading, it no longer opens the website and rather restarts the download directly now

    • Now shows an alert when a download is attempted to be started under cellular data while the 'Only Download on Wifi' option is enabled

    • The "copy link" action has been enabled on all downloads, previously it was only available on video downloads

    • Reload animations inside the file browser and the downloads list are now way more smooth

    • The show button on finished downloads will now only show if the file exists

    • The show button on finished downloads has been improved to scroll to the file and highlight it inside it's directory

    • Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the file browser to not refresh correctly

    • Fixed a crash when multiple downloads end at the same time

    • Fixed status bar notifications being too big on some devices

    • Fixed a bug that could cause a video file to be randomly deleted under certain rare circumstances when tapped (let's hope this never actually happened outside of my testing environment?)

    • Renamed 'Second 'Open in new Tab' option to 'Both Tab Open Actions' and changed it's behaviour accordingly

    • Improved the animation for the "Open in opposite mode" option

    • Improved desktop mode switch to behave more like the other buttons

    • Improved desktop mode behaviour

    • Fixed suppress mailto alert option for iOS 12 and above

    • Color settings have been largely reworked and are now much less hacky

    • Many more bug fixes and improvements, too many to list

    Fair notice: Don't expect any more new features at this point! ;P

    Other stuff

    Source Code: GitHub

    Twitter: @opa334dev

    Donations: PayPal

    submitted by /u/opa334
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] Bedrock - Minecraft splashes on your lockscreen (Packix, $1.00)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:11 PM PDT

    Bedrock


    So what's it do?

    Bedrock adds splash messages from the popular game Minecraft to your lockscreen.

    Screenshots

    How much does this cost?

    $ 1.00 (Packix)

    What devices/iOS versions is this compatible with?

    Bedrock hooks a class that exists all the way back to iOS 7, but currently I've only tested it on 10.2, 10.3.2, 11.3.1, 11.4.1, 12.1.2, and 12.2.

    Where can I get it?

    Bedrock is available on Packix, a default repo for iOS 11 and higher, https://repo.packix.com if you're on iOS 10.3.3 and lower.

    Any planned features for future versions?

    I will be able to add iOS 8 and 9 support later this week. Outside of that, I'm open to feature requests, leave a comment below

    I'll also add a preference for rotation, suggested by u/Alphatism

    Help, my phone is broke!

    Known issues:

    There are no known issues at this time, please send me an email or DM if you run into any problems.

    This is the part where you mention that the tweak is open source, but it's a paid tweak, so what's the move with that?

    So, I obviously don't particularly want people stealing this, but at the same time, I learned a lot while making this tweak, and I know there are definitely newer developers who could potentially learn a lot from this.As such, I've decided that this will still be a paid package, but on October 1, 2019, I will publish the source code. Developers can learn from it, users can still buy it, and hopefully not too many people will clone the source and compile it for their personal use without paying.

    Please note — this is my first ever paid tweak, and I do not want to be one of "those developers". I officially have a 7 day refund policy, but I don't really see myself denying a refund request or ignoring support emails, etc.

    Thanks everyone)

    submitted by /u/Samg_is_a_Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    [Update][Unofficial] CrashReporter - arm64e support & iOS11/12 notification support

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    Hey guys. Since ashikase has been MIA I've decided to work on the CrashReporter project to get it working on iOS11/12. This may be an unpopular opinion, but I submitted the app to my beta repo: https://cokepokes.github.io

    I don't want any credit for fixing the app, I just needed it for my own personal use but seems like others may benefit by having it installed.

    Huge shoutout to ashikase for creating CrashReporter, it's amazing how much work he's put into it. Notifications stopped working on iOS11+ because of the kppless jailbreaks & symbolication was broken on A12 devices.

    Know bug: There is an ironic crash when deleting crash logs from "Apps" section in the app, I think Ash fixed this some time in the past but never submitted the changes to github. I'll look into it.

    Happy crashing!

    submitted by /u/phantom_tweak
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A tweak to automatically save blobs for new iOS versions

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:01 PM PDT

    Just thinking it would make my life slightly easier if the process was automatic

    submitted by /u/swaggyP36000
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] Sileo (Beta Channel) for Electra/Chimera users

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:51 PM PDT

    As many users may have noticed, Sileo's development is currently fast-paced; especially as we are in the middle of a rewrite/transition from Objective C to Swift. We know most users want a stable package managers, while there are some other users who want the latest shiny/bleeding edge [and we also need some testers to test newer versions as we can't test every repo on our own]. Hence we are now launching the Sileo Beta Channel! This is a separate package that installs alongside of Sileo (you'll have 2 icons; "Sileo" and "Sileo Beta").

    What does this mean for average users

    The normal Sileo package will be getting updates as they come out of beta, following testing both internally and by Beta Channel users. Sileo Beta in most cases should be stable enough to use as a daily package manager (though there may occasionally be bugs that crop up in a beta [not any that would risk your device/jailbreak though] -- however in those scenarios, you may simply use Sileo stable that's still installed alongside Sileo Beta.

    How do I transfer sources between these 2 versions of Sileo?

    Sources are managed by APT. Sources added to Sileo Beta will show up in normal Sileo, and vice-versa. Similarly, packages installed in Sileo Beta will show up in normal Sileo as well.

    How do I submit feedback for the beta

    To report bugs with the beta, please join the Sileo discord here: https://discord.gg/YRD4mSA We have a special room (#sileo-beta-feedback) where you may report issues with the beta.

    Can I uninstall normal Sileo using the beta?

    No, the beta does not include the support files outside of the main app itself. These support files are provided by the normal, non-beta Sileo package.

    What if I don't want to continue beta testing after installing this?

    You may uninstall the Sileo Beta at any time, or you may simply just open the stable version of Sileo at any time

    My theme does not change the icon for Sileo beta?

    Sileo Beta uses a separate bundle ID to allow users to install it alongside normal Sileo

    Will Sileo be open source?

    Sileo is currently in the middle of an Objective C -> Swift transition. This transition is expected to be completed by Sileo 2.0, and Sileo will be open sourced then. According to Github, Sileo 1.2.9b1 is currently 32% Swift and 66% Objective-C

    Current Beta Changelogs

    Sileo Beta 1.2.9b1 fixes UI glitches in the sources and downloads UI's and improves speed of refreshing sources and downloading packages. It also should fix issues with large numbers of packages sometimes not downloading properly Repos and Packages are managed by APT.

    submitted by /u/coolstarorg
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] replace airdrop with GPS in betterccxi

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 05:34 AM PDT

    [Question] Any tweak recommendations?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 05:11 PM PDT

    I'm new to the iOS 12 jailbreaking scene so I am coming here for some tweak recommendations. I just updated to to the iOS 12.2 chimera jailbreak on iPhone X. So once again, as previously said, what are some of your aesthetic tweaks, maybe quality of life, functionality, or themes you'd recommend and any info I'd need to be updated on since I've been away from jailbreaking for a bit.

    Thanks for you time!

    submitted by /u/Frahmy12
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Tweak to be able to automatically reset data usage on a certain date each month rather than manually doing it now

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    [question] is anyone able to use bytafont and click albums on Apple Music without it crashing? Mine crashes whenever I choose an album to download.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:15 PM PDT

    [Request] Tweak to allow me to choose which towers i can connect to manually

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:53 AM PDT

    I have seen a few old tweaks that talk about this and now forgot about them. Does anybody know if this is still possible to do now?

    submitted by /u/DeerSpotter
    [link] [comments]

    [Question]How can I fix it? I have installed PerfectTimeXS

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 12:49 PM PDT

    [discussion] IOS 13 dark mode tweak

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:27 PM PDT

    I know there are several well known tweaks that have a near perfect system wide dark mode experience, but once iOS 13 officially releases, will it be possible to make a tweak that basically ports that to older iOS versions? From what I've seen, it would basically remove the need to have multiple dark mode tweaks in case some apps aren't supported.

    submitted by /u/bcmatt25_
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Stream videos from the youtube app on your phone, to youtube on your laptop/pc and vice versa (possibly resume from where you left off)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 12:00 PM PDT

    [Question] what’s a good tweak that will give me circular icons on iOS 12?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:58 PM PDT

    [Question] Risks of updating a jailbroken iPhone 4S to iOS 9.3.6

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:09 PM PDT

    My current phone broke and I need to use my old 4S in the meantime till I can get a new one. It is on iOS 7.1.2 and has pangu's jailbreak.

    I know I'll lose jailbreak if I update through iTunes, but what I want to know if it can be done. Will I brick it? Lose data? If I do lose data, would the iTunes backup work even if the transition is from super old to old? (7 to 9, that is)

    submitted by /u/revelbytes
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] iPhone 6 Plus for music only

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:05 PM PDT

    I've got a iPhone 6 Plus 128gb model. Not my daily driver so I was planning on disabling most of the features on it and making it a music only device. What tweaks would be helpful to accomplish this?

    submitted by /u/DrAmmo
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] A question regarding un-jailbreaking

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:50 PM PDT

    I can't open Uncover to re-jailbreak. Is it safe to just delete the profile and upgrade to the latest iOS? I think I want to be done with jailbreak for a while.

    submitted by /u/Arbie456
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] [help] how to fix this keyboard problem?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 12:09 PM PDT

    [Question] Need camera repair but am jailbroken

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:33 PM PDT

    Just discovered today (after I jailbroke yesterday) that my iPhone 6+ camera is faulty (two "dots" when taking photos). I also discovered that my camera is eligible for a free camera replacement due to a known issue with my model phone.

    So I rebooted my phone and the jailbreak is gone - good. But will the Geniuses know that it's still jailbroken (if I run the unc0ver app)? Should I delete that app and Cydia, or do I need to do a full restore of the OS to remove all evidence of them?

    submitted by /u/_jessup_
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Are there any WiFi related pranking/annoying apps?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:11 PM PDT

    Wanted to know if there are any apps that I can use to annoy someone by messing with their WiFi network (without knowing the password).

    submitted by /u/2wheels2lives
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Can anyone explain this? I’m trying to update/reinstall [[Safari Plus]]

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:08 PM PDT

    [Question] All my calls fail while my phone is jailbroken.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:32 AM PDT

    iPhone 7 iOS 12.2 unc0ver 3.4.2

    submitted by /u/FlamPhoenixX
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] So I’m trying to update some tweaks on Unc0ver and it’s saying I have to install Substitute. How do I fix this?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:17 PM PDT

    [Help]How to clone an app to have 2 different versions? no help anywhere

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 05:06 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I've searched through reddit in r/jailbreak and all posts are old or aren't quite what I want. Heres what I would like to do:

    I have an app running 2.6.0

    I have another phone with the same app but running 2.5.4

    I would like to have both versions on my one phone. I don't find any information anywhere. It would be appreciated if someone could help. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Wassup_g
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel