• Breaking News

    Friday, August 2, 2019

    iPhone Any way to disable auto playing music when connecting to Bluetooth?

    iPhone Any way to disable auto playing music when connecting to Bluetooth?


    Any way to disable auto playing music when connecting to Bluetooth?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:14 PM PDT

    I know what it's trying to do, and I appreciate its efforts, but I never listen to music in the car. I'm a podcast/audiobook listener. But lately, when I get in the car, as soon as my phone connects via Bluetooth, it tries to play from my music library.

    If it were to autoplay my podcast or audiobook app, that would be fine. It's not that I don't want the music app on my phone. It's just that I want it to only play when I explicitly go into it and select something to listen to.

    Here's what I've tried: 1) changing settings on my car stereo. There seems to be no autoplay controls in the car's OS. 2) turn off streaming when on cellular data in the app settings. And most recently, right before making this post, 3) deleted all purchased music from the phone. (So I haven't been able to test to see if this fixes the problem, but honestly, should this problem really require such a drastic measure?)

    Please help, thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/romericus
    [link] [comments]

    The App Store is asking for the wrong Apple ID

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:30 PM PDT

    When I try to update a app on my iPhone 8, the AppStore asks for the wrong Apple ID. I'm signed in with a different Apple ID. Please help

    submitted by /u/lb_josh
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS keeps getting failed calls occasionally and disconnecting from Bluetooth from my car

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:03 PM PDT

    Hi my iPhone lately has been dropping calls and when I'm connected to the Bluetooth in my Honda, it occasionally disconnects too.

    This has never happened before until recently - is it because of the new update ?

    submitted by /u/limache
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to download Pulse SMS .ipa file app onto the iPad and an iPhone 5 without using Cydia, Mac, and PC if you are not a developer?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    Any way to force the phone to ring over its speakers when connected to a bluetooth device?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    I use a BT headset to talk when I'm working. It helps to have 2 hands instead of 1 or mashing the thing between my shoulder and ear. But I only get a few calls per day and I miss every one because I never hear the ringer. Any way to force it to ring out loud when connected to the headset?

    submitted by /u/mouthbreether
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way I can use my bluetooth mic to record video/audio?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:13 AM PDT

    I fell victim to the dreaded greyed out speaker button on my Iphone 7 Plus, but I can take calls with my bluetooth headphones. It's fine but I just miss taking videos with audio, which I can't do with my bluetooth mic.

    The question is phrased weird, I know you can't record visuals with a microphone.

    Are there settings for audio input somewhere? Is there an app or something? Or am I doomed to just be unable to record videos with sound?

    submitted by /u/shoujos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel