• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 1, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] Safari URL on the bottom of the screen

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] Safari URL on the bottom of the screen


    [Request] Safari URL on the bottom of the screen

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 09:19 PM PDT

    [News] Apple stops signing iOS 12.3.1

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 03:42 PM PDT

    [News] Pwn20wnd has almost finished his Substrate replacement based on Substitute.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 05:46 AM PDT

    [Discussion] Success! iPhone X iOS 11.3.1 to 12.2 using Futurerestore

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 02:17 AM PDT

    After some hesitation and finally finding the time, I made the leap from iOS 11.3.1 to 12.2!

    Following this excellent guide, Futurerestore version 245 only gave me one hiccup (my own fault): "error code -2 is also caused by having no pls recovery tweak, please uninstall that tweak." Removed the tweak and surprise, it worked! Holy shit I installed an unsigned version of iOS using TSS Saver blobs!

    Next up, Cydia Impactor and unc0ver v3.4.1 to get that Jailbreak back. Did it work? First try! Holy shit #2, unc0ver 3.4.1 is FAST! No more waiting 5 minutes in airplane mode on iOS 11 and praying to Rngesus for a successful exploit.

    Sorry for the rant, just excited to be on the latest iOS and jailbroken again! If anyone is on the fence with 12.2 blobs as I was, give it a shot, it was surprisingly easy!

    Thank you to everyone in the jailbreak community for making and sharing these amazing tools!

    Phone:

    iPhone X Model A1865, iOS 11.3.1.

    Platform:

    Windows 7 64bit.

    Process:

    Backed up phone (mostly photos).

    Nonce verified as 0x1111111111111111 on iOS 11.3.1 in unc0ver.

    Ran futurerestore -t BLOB_FILE_from_noapnonce_folder.shsh2 --latest-sep --latest-baseband IOS12.2.IPSWFILE.ipsw

    Tada iOS 12.2! Loaded up iTunes so Cydia Impactor worked properly and installed package unc0ver.

    Press Jailbreak button, Jailbroken!

    submitted by /u/heavedistant
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A pure instagram experience (Fullscreen, no explore feed, no ig tv no stories and no search history/ suggestion)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 10:03 AM PDT

    [Release] StickAround - Pin cells in the Settings app! (Free)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    My latest tweak - StickAround - has just been released on the BigBoss repo. It was a tweak I started about a year ago, but I gave it up because I couldn't be bothered to fix the countless bugs. However, thanks to boredom leading me to scroll through my project folders on a backup of my MacBook, I have finally finished it!

    Life story over. Sorry.

    Anyway, StickAround allows you to pin cells on the main page of the Settings app. This is useful if you have a few settings that you change a lot - for example, I have started using this to test the preference bundles for my tweaks because I can't be bothered to scroll all the way down.

    To pin a cell, simply swipe it to the left to reveal a pin button. If you tap the button (or continue swiping left), a copy of the cell will become available at the top of the Settings app. To unpin a cell, just do the same to a cell that has already been pinned (the button will now be an 'Unpin' button).

    At the moment, there are a few cells that can cause errors when pinned (for example, Bluetooth). I hope to be able to fix these issues in the future, but for now, attempting to pin one of these cells will show an alert which either warns you of the dangers of messing with that cell (but still gives you the option to pin it anyway), or tells you that you can't pin that cell at all.

    There's a video of the tweak working on my Twitter. Go follow me pls

    Thanks. Squiddy out.

    submitted by /u/Squ1dd13
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak to make CC sliders horizontal?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 05:16 AM PDT

    [Question] Can this be made into a tweak? Or is it not possible on iOS? It would be useful for people with slow WiFi and data like me.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 06:38 AM PDT

    [Help] Dune causes black flashing text

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    [Question] Have these vulnerabilities in iOS <12.4 been addressed yet?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 02:39 PM PDT

    [question] tweak to get this look on iOS 11/12 passcode screen

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 04:30 AM PDT

    [Help] Un0ver 3.4.2 stuck at Extracting Bootstraps if device is connected to wifi or cellular , anybody experiencing this ?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 11:33 PM PDT

    if I put the device in airplane mode , it would jailbreak in 2 sec , but if airplane is off it ether stuck at injecting or extracting .. tested M2 VS and suck pupet , also I tested older version like 3.3.1 and others , I did restored RootFS , problem still existed , so what should I do ?

    submitted by /u/lord4170
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] iOS 12 unc0ver Is there a fast way to get this down to like 80% or something by in like less then 24 hours? Like a tweak or something? And without loosing the jailbreak or have to continue jailbreaking and unjailbreaking.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 01:03 PM PDT

    [Question] any way to get this cc on ios11?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 04:47 PM PDT

    [Help] Does anybody know what’s causing to raise my url bar and search bar like this? I realized it’s hard to tell from the picture but it’s right now the iPhone X notch.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 12:03 PM PDT

    [Request] Hold to select pictures in gallery, like on Android

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    [Question] Is it possible to restore a save of a game on iOS 12 from a tarball backup from iOS 6.1.2?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 10:08 PM PDT

    I have an iPad Pro 10.5 jailbroken on 12.1.1 and I was randomly rummaging through one of my externals and I found some old tarball backups of game saves from my old jailbroken iPad 4 on 6.1.2 and was wondering if it's possible to restore those saves with the tarball. I made those backups back in the day with an app called AppBackup, but it doesn't work anymore. I remember you used to be able to extract the tarball in iFile, select it, and select "Install" and it would restore that backup from a tarball. Is anything similar possible nowadays?

    submitted by /u/ThR1LL
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Uncover Fail to jailbreak then crash, KernelUtilities.c(1482): Assertion Failure

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 09:46 PM PDT

    Hi r/jailbreak so i had to reboot my phone and then when i tried to jailbreak again the first thing that show up in uncover is the error KernelUtilities.c(1482): Assertion Failure. so anyone know why this is happening and how can i fix it thanks

    log: https://pastebin.com/bdBymYTf

    iphone 7 ios 12.2

    submitted by /u/samuel2468
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] picture in picture for YouTube?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 09:37 PM PDT

    I saw everything apple pros latest xs max set up video and saw him minimize a playing YouTube video, with the ability to pause and expand in size. "Picture in picture, force in picture with upip" is how he described it. I have no idea what that means, does anyone know how I would mimic that?

    submitted by /u/wtfbbqsauce69
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] FlipConvert for A12

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 06:19 AM PDT

    As requested by /u/b1gbangseungri, I compiled FlipConvert for A12 devices.

    It's now available on my repo https://kingpuffdaddi.github.io/

    submitted by /u/KingPuffdaddi
    [link] [comments]

    [question] DoubleH3lix jailbreak resulting in “kernelexploit failed” error message and rebooting when attempting to jailbreak.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 04:28 PM PDT

    I have an iOS 10.3.2 iPhone 6 that I can no longer jailbreak due to this error. Is there a way to fix this or to erase everything while preserving the version? The phone is not currently in a jail broken state...

    submitted by /u/grsercer6
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A tweak to force Siri to open directions in Google Maps instead of Apple Maps with CarPlay

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 12:08 PM PDT

    Title. Just want to use Google Maps with Siri on CarPlay without making clunky workaround Shortcuts that don't work half of the time.

    submitted by /u/chubbs8697
    [link] [comments]

    [discussion] anyway to keep music playing during or continue after a respring?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    [help] I lost all my cellular related data and can’t update it, how do I restore my cellular

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 07:04 PM PDT

    [Help] Anyone else getting this error in Flex3?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel