• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 1, 2019

    iPhone Iphone6S mobile data

    iPhone Iphone6S mobile data


    Iphone6S mobile data

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 06:13 PM PDT

    it only works for select apps. I turn the slider on for safari and as soon as i'm out of the settings app it turns itself off, it does this for most apps

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/DMGDRRLL
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR deletes web history when I plug it into the charger.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 05:20 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I have been having problems with my IPhone XR that I received in February. Whenever I close safari, or plug my phone into the charger, it deletes all of my web history.

    It does NOT happen when I have safari running in the background and lock the screen, but as soon as I plug it in all my browser data is deleted.

    I do not remember and I cannot find a setting that allows for this to happen. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/New_Erotica_Writer
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 ignoring all calls

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 05:00 PM PDT

    Before anyone asks... No, Do Not Disturb is not on, and IOS is up to date. Here's a summary of the issue: My wife's iPhone 8 on Verizon has been automatically ignoring calls since May 22nd. Every time we attempt a repair, it works for 1-2 days, then starts messing up again. When you try to call her phone, it automatically goes to voicemail. On her phone, the incoming call will momentarily flash across the screen, then disappear. Her phone will show a missed call in the call log. There are no other problems that we can see. Outgoing calls are working fine, texts both incoming and outgoing are working. Data has no issues. Only incoming calls. The only thing we can find that consistently (temporarily) fix the issue is to reset the network settings. It's my understanding that doing this reset also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings, which is why I believe this may be phone issue, and not a network issue.

    This is everything we've tried to fix the issues:

    1. The first couple of days we attempted to fix it ourselves. Made sure "Do not disturb" was not turned on. Tried every setting we could think of. Disconnected her Apple Watch and AirPods. Turned off calls from other devices.

    2. Made our first trip to the Verizon store. They reset network settings. Phone worked for a day, then began repeating the issue.

    3. Made our second trip to Verizon. They replaced the SIM card, and reset network settings. Phone worked for 2 days.

    4. Made our third trip. Replaced SIM card for the second time, and reset network settings. 1-2 day fix.

    5. Fourth trip to Verizon. Ordered a replacement phone through insurance company. New phone worked for about a week.

    6. Fifth trip to Verizon. Had a service call set up with a tech expert. Sat on phone with techy for 2 hours, then transferred to level 2 tech expert. Spent an hour and a half on phone with this expert. She was unable to find any issues. She checked consistency in settings, checked network settings, and anything else she could think of. Couldn't find an issue. Reset the network settings. Said she was sending a service order to engineering. Told us we would receive a text within 72 hours and the issue would be resolved. We received the text 3 days later which said the issue was due to poor cell signal in our area, and it had now been resolved. Literally no one else in our area has had this problem, and we have very strong service in our area, so I have no idea why they blamed it on cell service. Phone worked for maybe a day after reset, but engineering never fixed anything.

    7. Made our sixth trip to Verizon. Their last resort was to change her phone number, and of course reset our network settings. This fixed the issue for less than 24 hours.

    8. My wife and I downloaded a Mcafee security, and scanned the phone (Yes, I know this was pretty much futile, but what else could I do? Lol). It found no issues. We went through and disallowed app access to microphone, contacts, and cellular data for all apps that are not made by Apple themselves. Nothing worked. I reset network settings, and it fixed the phone for less than 2 hours.

    9. Today I made my last trip to Verizon. They pretty much told me that they were washing their hands of the issue. They said it isn't a network issue, so therefore wasn't their fault. They refused to give us an early upgrade, because we've only had the phone for 7 months. They're also refusing to discount our bill (unrelated, but I'm salty).

    I'm completely at my wits end. Any help, or ideas are greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/UglyButFunctional
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 plus screen black but the home button is functioning like normal

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    I cant turn it off, what do i do?

    submitted by /u/Krankerev
    [link] [comments]

    Group Chat Issues, please help!! (iphonexs)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    so for the past 2-3 days i have not been receiving messages from group chats throughout the day. never had this problem before. the only way to receive the messages is if i power off my phone and turn it back on and they all flood in. ive tried literally everything to fix it. flipping all the text settings on/off, reset network settings, turn airplane mode on/off, etc. i can only get them after restarting the phone. its weird. my brother, who is on the same phone plan and in the same chat has no issues. i went to the verizon store and they couldnt understand it either after checking my settings. he played around with it and said if it continues to go to the apple store. anyone else having this issue? i dont want to go there if its an easy fix.

    submitted by /u/jwolas91
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get into my iphone if i forget my password?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 02:10 PM PDT

    I am trying to send my old iphone back to apple but i don't remember the password. Is there any way i can just erase all the data on teh phone to get into it? I dont have a computer or anything to connect it to.

    submitted by /u/_idiosyncrasy_
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 5s stuck in recovery mode

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 10:28 AM PDT

    My iphone 5s is stuck in recovery mode. I'm switching phones and wanted to save my data but my phone's battery wouldn't turn on so I followed this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201412

    Why did I do this: When charging phone would loop between the battery dead and apple logo, rarely turning on, and never turning on when plugged in a computer

    Now my phone is stuck and I've gotten on different occasions error 2009 and 4005. I can't get out by force quitting it by pressing the power and home button together and I don't want to factory reset as I want to only have the data, not the phone itself. How can I get out of recovery mode?

    submitted by /u/plzhelpthrowaway466
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel