• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 6, 2019

    Apple TV Is there no way to listen to my audiobooks on Apple TV?

    Apple TV Is there no way to listen to my audiobooks on Apple TV?


    Is there no way to listen to my audiobooks on Apple TV?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 12:46 AM PDT

    I see apps for other audiobook programs, but nothing for the books I've bought through Apple's own Book app on my iPad. I would like the flexibility to put them on Apple TV (without having to use the iPad to connect), but I don't see any way of doing it.

    Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/AmrlKJaneway
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy the Apple TV 4K or wait for the 6th gen?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 12:50 AM PDT

    Is the wait going to be worth it? Should I wait for the 6th gen or just get the Apple TV 4k?

    submitted by /u/asim_siddiqui
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV keeps requesting password for iTunes and every time I put it in, my other devices ask for approval then gives me a code. However, my Apple TV doesn’t request a code but keeps asking for iTunes password. Process repeats. Any idea how to fix this?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:11 PM PDT

    Is there a reason AppleTV (iOS app and AppleTV) issues notifications for sporting events that are regionally blacked out?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 01:19 PM PDT

    How do you control what app shows pull from?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:03 PM PDT

    Is there a way to control what app shows pull from in the TV app?

    Like Big Brother pull from FuboTV recordings instead of CBS?

    submitted by /u/dtrj787
    [link] [comments]

    Digital Volume Control

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 11:34 AM PDT

    Does the AppleTV 4K control the volume at all? I can not seem to get any change when connected to the TV or HDMI Extractor? Yet there is options in the Settings including "Auto"

    submitted by /u/Szerby
    [link] [comments]

    Shot in the dark here. Any chance a ATV could function as a PVR if it's JB'd?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:55 PM PDT

    I just signed up for a streaming TV service. It's really affordable but the big downside is there's no PVR. Is there any way some brilliant person out there could jerry rig a makeshift PVR with the ATV after jailbreaking, or maybe capture the stream with a laptop? It would function like those cable tuners people use with their computers. Oh and if this doesn't already exist, could someone just go ahead and build something this week? k thx.

    submitted by /u/autobored
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with Netflix holding my place in a series?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:08 PM PDT

    Howdy, I bought an Apple TV 5th generation and Netflix will not hold my place in a series. For instance: if I'm watching a show and have to leave and come back I'll have to remember what episode I was on or what scene I'd just watched. It never says I've completed a episode, or have the resume option. I've tried all the classic uninstall/reinstall Netflix, and reset the Apple TV. Any advice would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/lvcks
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use the Steam Play app to play PC games in 4K with an AppleTV?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 12:09 PM PDT

    That would be amazing!

    submitted by /u/PinkImpala_
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t update my Apple TV

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 09:20 AM PDT

    I have the Apple TV 4K HDR on tvOS 13 and every time I try to update it, the update fails. How do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/ImLenso
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to force an app to update?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 04:31 PM PDT

    There is an update for one of the apps that I use (YouTubeTV). One of my appleTV's has already gotten the update but the other hasn't. Is there a way to force my ATV to update this app?

    submitted by /u/TheInternetator
    [link] [comments]

    Noticeable delay navigating home screen and in any app on 4K

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 09:06 AM PDT

    Has anyone had an issue on the Apple TV 4K where there is an almost full second delay between the tap on the Siri remote in a direction (not clicking) and the selection / cursor moving? It isn't a constant issue, but I would say my Apple TV behaves this way about 50% or more of the time so I know it isn't some delay with what my TV is displaying. This behavior happens on the main menu, in Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu and Plex. The remote is fully charged and I've tried completely resetting the Apple TV and I'm still seeing the problem. It sort of acts like a computer does where it seems to get overloaded and then tries to catch up... like a traffic jam or something.

    submitted by /u/djsharpyknives
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know when the Apple TV app will be coming to Amazon’s Firestick

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:13 AM PDT

    Let’s talk new Apple TV update. When will the stupid “what’s new” intro page stop showing up, why is everything glitchy, and why does it seem like I can’t use the remote how I want to all of a sudden?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 12:07 PM PDT

    Apple TV 4K bricked last night...

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:39 AM PDT

    I have 3 Apple TVs in my household. I'm not sure if it updated to the latest OS or not, but I am a public beta tester and all I know is one of my 4Ks bricked last night. Nneedless to say I am pretty angry about it. Looking through search history, it seems that a lot of people haven't had any luck with getting theirs replaced but rather Apple tells them to buy a new one?

    I tried the plug/unplug 3-5x method...didn't work. Don't think it can be salvaged...I really hope in the future they rethink removing the USB port, removing it was one of the dumbest things they've ever done

    submitted by /u/mikehayman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel