• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 6, 2019

    Apple Watch Got my Series 2 Edition today! Nicknaming it the panda watch.

    Apple Watch Got my Series 2 Edition today! Nicknaming it the panda watch.


    Got my Series 2 Edition today! Nicknaming it the panda watch.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 08:19 PM PDT

    AW4 with original SS link ����

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 10:28 AM PDT

    Sport Loop washing. Not sure if discussed. Just found best way to wash it to not ruin band or elasticity in band.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 05:42 AM PDT

    So I have a Nike Summit White Sport Loop and gets dirty a bit easy. Found the best way to clean it with out ruining the band. Tide cold water and some Allen's cleaning vinegar. In a bigger then a cereal bowl add a tea spoon of tide and some cleaning vinegar and fill the bowl with cold water(make sure to use cold water, hot water will mess up the band cause of the elasticity). Use an old tooth brush to massage the sport loop to get it soapy. I let mine sit over night. In the morning I massage the band again and then rinsed under cold water and rinsed the toothbrush and massage the band under the water to get out any extra soap. The band looks new and isn't stretched out, feels tight still like new. Used a towel to dry and let it air dry the rest to dry off.

    submitted by /u/gwh811
    [link] [comments]

    Another life saved thanks to the Apple Watch!!!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 02:25 AM PDT

    What Apple Watch, Airpods, iPad to get? Or wait.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 07:57 AM PDT

    Big longtime Apple fan here. I'm tryna find out if I should go ahead and buy an Apple Watch 4 as of right now.

    If so, what would be the all the differences between Hermes, Nike and regular one. Is it just the straps? Because I'm craving the Hermes' but I'm not sure if its worth it to shell out 1k for that. I saw many Hermes straps on eBay so if they're interchangeable I don't really see the point.

    Also wondering, are straps between all series and models interchangeable?

    Additionally, are we getting the 5th gen anytime soon, I know there's nothing official but any rumours, speculations, gossip, leaks about it? If we're getting that before next year I might just go ahead and wait it out.

    I'm currently on an iPhone 4s on iOS 8.4.1 and no PC (Time to step it up, I know) and will be upgrading to the 2019 iPhone whenever it launches (Sept 22 I heard) and just recently bought the Touch Bar MacBook Pro. Looking to get AirPods as well but I do not know if AirPods 3 will release anytime soon as well.

    Finally, regarding iPad, are there really many reasons to get an iPad nowadays? I believe I can do everything on the MacBook and new iPhone very comfortably, right? (Hpmf, I'm even doing everything from photo, to social media, to homework, etc on my 4s) I wouldn't really be willing to shell out for one of the newer iPads if really needed.

    I researched and found that the 1st gen iPad is stuck on iOS 5.1.1 and has pretty much no apps, I read iPad 2 on 9.3.5 is hella slow. Not really looking for an iPad mini since its going to be pretty much the same size as 2019's Max / Plus version. What iPad to get?

    Thanks for your help and tips!

    submitted by /u/juandic24
    [link] [comments]

    Apple.com has hyper grape sports loop 44m in stock

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 08:42 PM PDT

    Just bought one arriving Thursday.

    submitted by /u/musicman835
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the deal with the hyper grape sports loop ?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 04:58 AM PDT

    Im not saying it doesn't look nice ! It's pretty cool, actually. I'm just wondering why it's become some kind of holy grail of band collecting ?

    submitted by /u/AcidAmbrosine
    [link] [comments]

    Export Apple Workout to Strava

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    Is there any seamless way without the need for another app to export the data from an Apple Workout to Strava? Thanks...

    submitted by /u/zar1234
    [link] [comments]

    This California watch face looks dope on my AW3 running watchOS 5.3

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 05:53 AM PDT

    This California watch face looks dope on my AW3 running watchOS 5.3

    PS : I used app called "JingWatch" to get this watch face on my AW3.

    I am in no way promoting this app. Use it at your own risk.

    https://i.redd.it/8zh2wlylste31.jpg

    submitted by /u/Alpha_Turing
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good ways to use Apple Watch Series 3 when starting High School for first time?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 12:33 AM PDT

    Battery life issues with watch os 5.3

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 12:18 AM PDT

    So I recently updated my watch to 5.3, and my phone is also on iOS 13 beta 4, since doing this my watch dies so quick and its a series 4 and I've had it like 2 months. Is anyone else having issues like this ? Any Ideas to fix would be great. Thanks

    submitted by /u/lilmajornelson
    [link] [comments]

    Best Amazon 3rd Party bands

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    I know people say aliexpress but I'm not really sold on using them so any recommendations on good Amazon bands? I can recommend these for the [Sports Loop ](Muzzai Nylon Sport Band... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TKCXG8X?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share ) I have the Storm Gray and it feels pretty good.

    submitted by /u/MawsonAntarctica
    [link] [comments]

    Pick up a Native Union Watch Dock. Love how it can be used with any watch strap type and as it uses the Apple charging cable the magnet holds things in place perfectly. Can eve rotated to any position too.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 03:33 AM PDT

    Youtube for Apple Watch

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    Yesterday Samsung introduced the Galaxy Watch Active 2. Besides the digital rotating bezel, one of the features that stood out to me was the Youtube app Samsung built for their watch.

    I'd like to bring up the idea for Apple Watch. Hear me out. I know it is probably the unpopular opinion, but personally I think Youtube on the Apple watch would be very convenient. One of the main reasons so many people have Apple Watches (besides for fitness) is because our jobs or daily doings require us to be away from our phones for most of the day. Which in general, the Apple Watch is great for. Whether its catching a quick call or text, without touching a phone.

    Now lets bring this back to Youtube. Yes, no one is going to be watching a full hour movie on their Apple Watch. That would be a bit ridiculous. But if someone sent you a link, for a quick video or something in a text, and you can't access your phone, the ability to quickly view it from your watch is very convenient. Its more of a "its just there" so when needed, it can be a beneficial application to Watch users.

    This is my case for Youtube on the Apple Watch. Now I don't expect (in the slightest) for Apple to go ahead and build the app like Samsung did. But It'll be nice if Google brought us Youtube for Watch OS.

    Let me know your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/DonniYH
    [link] [comments]

    Apple watch wrist pain!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 02:14 AM PDT

    So day before yesterday, I bought Apple watch series 4 , 44mm.After 2 days today,I started having a mild pain in my wrist . So I looked up this on the internet and found that many had this issue!

    So is it because of my wrist getting used to a new watch, or

    Am I applying too much pressure on my wrist by making the band tight?

    Or is it due to radiations(idk people are talking about it)

    Any help would be really appreciated.Thank you and have a great day :)

    submitted by /u/Amoghhh
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Step Counter Complication

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 09:34 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Does anyone know if there is a complication that directly shows the amount of steps taken during the day? I apologise if this is a stupid question.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AceMagi
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help....

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 12:46 AM PDT

    Hey I've been using my Apple Watch for a while and I don't think I've ever gotten the 18hr promised battery life out of it but it wasnt a big deal. However recently It's just been completely chewing battery. I took it off the charger exactly 2 hours ago and it's already dropped to 76%. Nothing was on I was just sitting around. All apps closed. I was streaming some stuff on my phone but that's it. Also, last night I took it off the charger at 11PM and by 2PM the next day it was at 10%. I just turned off background app refresh out of desperation hoping that will help. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to extend my battery life or maybe any insight into what's happening? My watch is still covered by the 1-yr warranty but like that's a pretty useless warranty for this kind of thing.

    submitted by /u/a_lusch7
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or are analogue watch faces always ahead by a minute or so?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 04:24 AM PDT

    Digital faces are always on time (pun intended), but the analogue ones aren't. I haven't set the watch to show the time ahead in Settings, so I'm curious as to what's going on..

    submitted by /u/strong10tolight11
    [link] [comments]

    August Challenge too Hard?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    Is anyone else confused about how apple imagines people who work full time jobs will be able to complete the 3,400 exercise minutes this month. I mean that's an hour and a half exercise everyday. Is there a way to tell how many exercise minutes I've done on previous months to see how unlikely it is for me to complete this?

    It's a shame as I have completed every month challenge since April and wanted to keep the run going.

    submitted by /u/Scream_My_Phonecalls
    [link] [comments]

    Where is a good place to buy 38mm watch bands.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 10:06 PM PDT

    I've looked on amazon and they don't have a wide selection and when I did buy them it sticks out the sides of the watch because it's not meant for specifically 38mm. So I'm wondering where you guys get yours?

    submitted by /u/mediocre_manikin
    [link] [comments]

    Cigarette smoke

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:06 PM PDT

    I recently bought a apple watch on eBay and when I got it in the mail it smelled of cigarette smoke and was wondering how I could get rid of the smell?

    submitted by /u/Happy_B_DayMinecraft
    [link] [comments]

    My Apple Watch Series 4 44mm Nike with Monoware black link strap.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    Loving this nail/watch band combo. I need more cute band recs!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 08:16 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel