• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 1, 2019

    Apple Watch Why isn’t my exercise ring moving?

    Apple Watch Why isn’t my exercise ring moving?


    Why isn’t my exercise ring moving?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    Thank you AW for helping me go from 255 lbs to 155 lbs! I will continue to live a healthful lifestyle.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    Me and my brother love hyper grape Nike loop, so I had bought two.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:47 AM PDT

    Poor Battery lifetime

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 12:20 AM PDT

    Since I updated my watch to the last stable firmware the battery only "survive" 1 day... Before that I could use the watch for 2 days with no charge... Do you have any idea why? I tried to install the beta version but I can't download it and I don't know why since I installed on iPhone and iPad...

    submitted by /u/Sickbull
    [link] [comments]

    My watch keeps doing this at the bottom part of the band...the top locks in. How do I fix it?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:26 AM PDT

    Silent Apple Watch, silent iPhone

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:22 AM PDT

    Hello everyone.

    I recently had to re-pair my Apple Watch trying to fix my lousy battery problem (it didn't help) and now I'm having trouble trying to set up everything as I want.

    I'd greatly appreciate a step by step guide, something like "You have to untoggle this in the watch and activate that other thing. Besides, you have to go into Settings in the iPhone and change that other setting for every app".

    What are my goals?

    - Silent watch. My Apple Watch should only make a sound when I'm on a phone call. No Siri replies, no "bings" and "pings".

    - Watch should vibrate when there is a new alert on my phone. Calls, messages, Whatsapps, mails. Ideally, it should vibrate a lot, because I miss a lot of notifications.

    - Silent phone. My phone should never ever make any sound unless I'm playing a video, a podcast or something like that. No sound notifications for calls, messages, mails, etc.

    - I realize this is more complex: I'd want the phone to vibrate when the AW is not in my wrist and not vibrate at all when the AW is with me. I don't know if this is possible.

    Yesterday I tried with "Silent mode" on the watch, but it seems it also cancels vibrations and I just missed a very important call.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/redreycat
    [link] [comments]

    Typing on the Apple Watch keeps getting better!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 09:32 PM PDT

    Why does my watch sometimes allow me to scribble a reply to messages but sometimes not and only offers voice, emoji and and the heart tap thingy with quick replies... but not the option to scribble a reply?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:19 AM PDT

    Accuweather not compatible with watchOS 4?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:43 AM PDT

    I want to use the Accuweather app on my series0 watch (software v4.3.2). However, the accuweather app does not show in my list of available watch apps. Is Accuweather not compatible with watchOS 4?

    submitted by /u/SgtFredColon
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Apple Watch receive the 2 Step authentication prompt from Gmail?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:31 AM PDT

    I use 2 step to log into my gmail at my work computer. I receive a prompt on my phone and hit yet to allow the login.

    Can I receive and interact with the prompt if I use an Apple Watch?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Mastaking
    [link] [comments]

    Best funky jewelry type female band

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    Hi, I would like to buy my wife an Apple Watch for her birthday. The issue is she is super funky and loves jewelry, not watches.

    Is there a really cool, super funky watch band you would recommend, one that can hold its own on an arm with 3-4 other cool bracelets?

    submitted by /u/edameruh
    [link] [comments]

    Whos Apple Watch 4 LTE is humming?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:56 AM PDT

    I got my S4 a few weeks ago. After 1-2 weeks I noticed a very fine humming when holding the activated display to my ear (similar to the noise cheap power plugs make). I contacted apple support, sent them the watch, got a new one (other serial number), received it, had the same "problem". I contacted support again, sent in the watch again. Then it took 3-4 days for them to send it back. The booklet it came with basically said, that "everything's fine".

    I wouldn't say, that "everything is fine" since all S4s I held up to my ear did NOT make this sound. So today I went to a local Apple store. The genius guy and two others didn't hear the humming (that my wife and three colleagues heard...). They explained that that sound could come from the modem built in to the LTE models since customers claimed similar issues with the iPhone 7. Of course no one near me has the LTE model, so I can't test it.

    Have you got an LTE version? Is your Watch humming as soon as the display is on/activated? What do you think of this? Is this humming normal for a device in this price range?

    submitted by /u/nameage
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Series 4 Guarantee Help

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:44 AM PDT

    Hey I just got my new Apple Watch (S4) and wanted to know if water damage is covered under guarantee? Because it says Water Resistance with some Meters (don't know the actual Meters) so it should be under guarantee when it gets destroyed under 1 meters right? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Evolinox
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Adaptive charging for Apple Watch

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 02:17 AM PDT

    iOS13 brings adaptive charging for iPhones. What about Apple Watch? Doesn't it need this feature? What is different than iPhone's battery?

    submitted by /u/kkupe
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to fix this? It does this when starting a workout of any type.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 09:22 PM PDT

    Wheelchair users, do you find the Apple Watch to be accurate and/or useful?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 01:12 PM PDT

    I've had a series 2 watch for a few years. I stopped using it for a good year or so and have started to use it again, and I'm now remembering how I never felt like it was accurately capturing the amount I move and the number of calories I burn during exercise. Is it just me, or have any other wheelchair users who have their watch on wheelchair mode felt the same way?

    I've turned wheelchair mode off for a couple days to see if I feel like there is a difference. If not, I may also switch arms to see if maybe I just use my other arm more when pushing.

    submitted by /u/laurathecoffeeaddict
    [link] [comments]

    which one is newer?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:07 AM PDT

    which one is newer?

    Personally, I really like Woven Nylon classic buckles. (It's too bad to discontinued.)

    anyways it's broken at work while ago,

    so I thought gonna be same product when I checkout and bought another one on eBay.

    Can you see what's different?

    but Something slightly feels different after that I wearing it

    feels more like bit thicker than before but slightly. like barely notice it

    later on, finds out there's more letter "316L" in packaging

    Could been better with 904L

    even though still have same model number (MM9L2AM/A)

    https://i.redd.it/tqfjay9fosd31.jpg

    So now just wonder which one is will be newer?

    I presume thinner one is newer

    but seems thicker version (316L) is easier to get one on ebay or somewhere online.

    As I remember, thin one was almost exactly same buckle size with leather classic buckle

    and as you can see, this 316 version is bit bigger (or thicker) compare with leather classic buckle

    https://i.redd.it/4jaway2iosd31.jpg

    submitted by /u/K1dneys
    [link] [comments]

    Series 3 for $150 or 4 for $350? As a first time owner, any reason to jump straight to the series 4?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 12:48 AM PDT

    Haven't owned any sort of watch in two decades, but have been interested in the Apple Watch since the Series 3 was introduced. I can snag a 3 for $200 or 4 for $350; any reason to spend the extra $150 now?

    submitted by /u/M-O-D-O-K
    [link] [comments]

    Something wrong with battery?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 03:47 PM PDT

    Got my Apple Watch 4 a few months back. Usually wear it every day, all day, and charge at night when I get home from work. Some days it lasts all day (8a -5p) and it'll be at like 70% battery. Other days it goes from 51% to dead from 2-4p. Like today- totally dead by the time I got home from work. I don't "use" it during work, but I might clear a few notifications throughout the day. I keep it on theater mode and silent while at work, so it's not coming on and going off unless I touch the screen. Is this just a weird normal thing or could there be something wrong with my battery?

    submitted by /u/corncobonthecurtains
    [link] [comments]

    Came across an ad on Facebook. How is this even allowed to be posted?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 01:52 PM PDT

    Anyone have a picture of the dragonfruit loop on a space gray watch?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 08:32 PM PDT

    Considering getting the band but want to know what it looks like. TIA!

    submitted by /u/mantistobogan300
    [link] [comments]

    Misprinted Apple Watch band box?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 08:05 PM PDT

    I recently won a liquidation lot that had some Apple Watch bands in it. They were all Black Sport bands, unfortunately, except for one.

    This odd-man-out as it were, appears to be a White Stripe Woven Nylon band given the picture on the box and the barcode description on the back; however, the front of the box clearly says Pearl, which is more of a solid light gray woven nylon. The box isn't opened and I hesitate to open and see what's actually inside.

    Front Back

    Has anyone ever seen this before? Am I overlooking something?

    EDIT: Back image got compressed. The description above the barcode reads: Apple Watch 42mm White Woven Nylon. Model number is MQVT2AM/A.

    submitted by /u/Codacus
    [link] [comments]

    I updated my iPhone to the newest public beta of ios 13 and suddenly my watch (series 4 watchos 5.3) loses power really fast. At evening I normally had around 55-45% od battery left and now 20% or less. Do anyone have an idea what I could do?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 01:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel