• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 3, 2019

    Apple iOS Did we all know we can move the comment skipper button to anywhere on the screen?

    Apple iOS Did we all know we can move the comment skipper button to anywhere on the screen?


    Did we all know we can move the comment skipper button to anywhere on the screen?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    Since IOS 13 Beta came out, I noticed that the AppStore app icons had low resolution. I don’t know if this is just me but can anyone else relate to this issue. (Both on my IPad Pro and IPhone XR)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:00 AM PDT

    [BUG] AirPods screen UI outdated (battery icon is iOS 10 style)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:00 AM PDT

    I think my Iphone x on ios 13.0 beta 4 is confused

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    I built Raivo OTP ⚡. A native, lightweight and open-source one-time-password (MFA) app built for iOS.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 03:21 PM PDT

    Why do apps need FaceID Permissions? They don't actually get any of the face data, correct?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:07 PM PDT

    I'm curious why apps need FaceID permissions to authenticate when, if my understanding is correct, they don't actually get face information. They just get a message from iOS saying whether the user was authenticated or not, correct?

    I'm failing to see the need to make this a permission.

    submitted by /u/computerjunkie7410
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Anyone noticed that when saving images from Safari 'Add to Photos' the photo comes out really low resolution, when the image on Safari is much higher resolution? Why? [iOS 13]

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:34 AM PDT

    Is swiftkey any good?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:11 AM PDT

    Hi, I recently switched from android to an iPhone 8. On android I used swiftkey and it was an amazing keyboard but I hear/read it's not that good on iOS..?

    submitted by /u/Desiree12345
    [link] [comments]

    Saved a photo on my iPhone 8 and in my photo gallery it dates back to 2009

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 09:59 PM PDT

    I don't know when but I saved this picture from the internet this month and today I found that the photo I saved was my first photo. Obviously I didn't save the photo in 2009 or had the iPhone 8 I'm using.

    And it makes sense because it's an old picture but it somehow saved into the date it was supposedly uploaded onto the internet. Thought it was kinda cool and I wanna see if I can save a picture that dates back to the dawn of the internet. But how do I?

    I went on some old websites and tried saving the pictures but it just saves to the date of today.

    submitted by /u/SevenHunnet3Hi5s
    [link] [comments]

    Are Apple apps better optimized than 3rd parties?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 12:04 AM PDT

    Take say Google Maps and Apple Maps, or Spotify and Apple Music or Apple Podcasts and Pocketcasts. Are Apples own apps better optimized or is there no difference?

    submitted by /u/flapjack81
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for App to deactivate Wifi if device is locked

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 03:32 AM PDT

    hey,

    the title just says it all. i wanna get my wifi activated on my ipad, but only if it is used aka i unlock the device and use it. there is an app for this on android called wifi automatic https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.wifiAutoOff

    does anyone know if there is something like this on ios too? i can not find something.

    the device should only use any kind of connection if i am actively using it and only the specific connection i tell it to. in my case, only wifi.

    hope you guys can help :)

    submitted by /u/Tizula
    [link] [comments]

    Safari sometimes randomly puts my most recently opened tab back to favorites?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 09:11 PM PDT

    If I don't remember what the tab was there's no way to get it back, I only know something cleared because I never leave blank tabs open.

    iOS 12.1 iPhone 7

    submitted by /u/AutomaticCoolTractor
    [link] [comments]

    Ios 13 carplay

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 07:41 PM PDT

    I just wonder what ios 13 carplay will look like on my after stock small 6.4" radio but i dont wanna download beta i know itll prolly look fine but hmm

    submitted by /u/JOETHEHOMO
    [link] [comments]

    Is there no way to switch from SwiftKey to stock iOS keyboard? I have both enabled in settings

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    How is this over 100%?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    What's the best way to report a bad iOS app?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 12:05 PM PDT

    What’s the average “screen on” time people use their iPhones in a day?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 07:07 PM PDT

    I'm hitting 6-7 hrs in 24 hrs on a single charge with moderate to heavy usage. My longest day was 7.45 hrs. What is everyone's else? iPhone 8 Plus

    submitted by /u/zmwright87
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with my iPod Touch 6th gen

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 01:35 PM PDT

    My iPod Touch have been stuck in a boot loop... I've tried many ways to make it boot again (restore and dfu mode) but nothing worked so I've opened it up.

    I suspect my battery to be the problem, but how can I test it? My multimeter indicates 3.73V on the connector of the 3.83V battery. Is that enough?

    My iPod Touch 6th gen is 3 years old and has never been opened until today.

    submitted by /u/kugiyasan
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 8 on ios 12.4

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I just got my first iphone 8. It currently is running ios 12.1.2. Can you tell me your experienced with iphone 8 running 12.4? Should I upgrade it?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/aninquisitivekosovar
    [link] [comments]

    any idea what that is?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 12:51 PM PDT

    Google Dark Mode Apps

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    Which google apps have dark mode?

    submitted by /u/DahMuddaScience
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an app that does a monthly checklist for bills that has a widget

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    I know there's check list apps that have interactive widgets and I have my bills inputted into my calendar, but I'd really like to have a widget that I can do a weekly checklist.

    submitted by /u/HappyCakeDayisCringe
    [link] [comments]

    Where is all this data coming from? I don’t see anything in the Files app. Is it safe to disable?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 08:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel