• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 23, 2019

    iPad Difference between 12.9 and 11 pro in split screen view

    iPad Difference between 12.9 and 11 pro in split screen view


    Difference between 12.9 and 11 pro in split screen view

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 04:25 AM PDT

    iPad has taken reading to a whole new level for me.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 07:34 PM PDT

    I'm working on a project where I animate, edit, and colorgrade entirely on my iPad 11". I use CSP and Premiere Pro

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 10:07 PM PDT

    New shortcuts layout on iPadOS 13!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 11:42 AM PDT

    Apex legends Fan art, plan to add more soon, iPad 6th Gen, with apple pencil

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 12:01 PM PDT

    Was taking a dump and realized how much I love this iPad

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 01:10 PM PDT

    iPad Pro 9.7

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 02:39 PM PDT

    For those that are rocking a 9.7 iPad Pro, hows it holding up performance wise? I'm building a mobile comms setup and believe I've settled on the 9.7 as the main computing device. It's not going to do a ton of really intensive stuff, a lot of mapping and APRS stuff (ham). I've found a great deal on eBay for one and thought to check before pulling the trigger. What say you?

    submitted by /u/rosecityrider
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have any insight into diagnostic error codes?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 08:56 AM PDT

    Anyone have any insight into diagnostic error codes?

    https://i.redd.it/hsy7p343r2c31.jpg

    Sorry the pic is so small, it was what I was given by Apple.

    This is an iPad mini 2. I was in the Apple store becaues my 6s+ camera was shaking and I got the camera replaced. When I was there I asked about swapping out the battery on my kids' ipad mini 2's. They said they do a unit swap instead of just replacing the battery. I guess that is more efficient at this point. I said great and I sent my two ipad mini's in.

    One came back fine and they pretty much replaced the ipad mini 2 for a new one (supposedly manufactured new for these kinds of swaps, not refurbished). For $99 I thought it was a great deal.

    The other one came back with the error that is seen in the pic.

    Unit failed for F5G - Connectivity - WiFi Issue.

    I had to escalate to an engineer to find out what it meant but even then it wasn't clear. Supposedly a wifi unit in the device was failing/had failed but it hadn't exhibited in any shape or form. They wanted $199 in order to fix that on top of the $99 for the battery. I had them send the unit back to me as is.

    But does anyone know what this is that failed but also has no effect on the device?

    submitted by /u/debaire
    [link] [comments]

    what's the best vpn app on iOS that'll allow for monthly subscription?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    I have an Ipad 5th generation and am looking to get a case preferably otterbox or lifeproof. When searching it has been tough to exclusively find the 5th gen case, what cases/other ipad models are the same as the 5th so that I can look at those for the case too?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 09:25 AM PDT

    I need new nibs for my apple pencil

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 03:27 AM PDT

    Can you recommend me which should I buy? thanks.

    submitted by /u/S_Commander_Thor
    [link] [comments]

    iPadOS mouse support

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 02:22 PM PDT

    So I have a Bluetooth mouse, and to use it, I have to enable assistive touch. I have it set to not show the assistive touch menu when I am using the mouse, but when I disconnect the mouse, it shows the menu. Is there a way to have assistive touch on, but disable the menu, even when the mouse is disconnected? Or will I just have to toggle it on and off when I want to connect a mouse?

    submitted by /u/jmcg0192
    [link] [comments]

    My first ipad pro for graduate school!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 02:18 PM PDT

    Hi guys! What apps do you recommend for notes and productivity? I have never owned an ipad before. I am really excited to take notes with the new pen. Any tips and advice would be great!!

    submitted by /u/DarkMatter2401
    [link] [comments]

    iPad screen recording with external device.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    Hello,

    So my questions is probably very simple but I don't know the answer. I want to be able to capture the iPad setup process for users. We have managed iPads and want to show them how the process works.

    I know with Quicktime I can record the screen of the iPad, I have done it before with an already configured iPad. When I attempt to do so with an iPad that needs to be setup, it works until I get to the wifi selection screen and advances no further on the recording. I have tried with 2 different Macs and I have also tried the same method but with OBS. OBS had the same issue. The cable I am using is an official Apple Lightning cable.

    Can I not do this? Would I need to use an external capture card with a Lightning to HDMI adapter?

    submitted by /u/iisdmitch
    [link] [comments]

    Whoosh screen cleaner safe for iPad Pro?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    Is the whoosh screen cleaner safe to use with the iPad Pro long-term? I've heard that screen cleaners can make the oleophobic coating on the screen wear away quicker. Is it better to just use nothing but a microfiber cloth?

    submitted by /u/jacob7ism
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Air (2019) VS IPad Pro 10.5

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 01:26 PM PDT

    I'm starting nursing school spring of next year and would like an iPad for note taking, surfing the web, watching videos, and maybe playing a few mobile games.

    They are both abt the same value, but Apple is having a deal right now where you get free beats headphones if you buy a Mac or iPad. The iPad Pro 10.5 is discontinued from Apple's website so I would have to purchase it somewhere else. I already have the new studio 3's, so I was planning on selling the headphones if I got the IPad Air.

    I like the fact that the Air is newer and also has a better screen.. but I've also heard pro motion is pretty dope. I just don't know if it's something that I will necessarily need. I plan on ordering it tonight so any advice helps! Ty.

    submitted by /u/sailorgoonx
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Storage Issue

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 12:20 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm really stuck with this one. I have an iPad Air 2 64gb. I have over 40gb available in space and I'm trying to transfer (via Airdrop) a 20gb file with some video footage to my files app. I've tried, doing it in parts, I've tried doing all of it at once with no luck. I can get some of the files on but never all of them, it takes forever to download and once it finally does I'm met with the message that my iPad is out of room.

    It would make sense if I was closer to using up all my storage but I have nearly double the amount available. In settings - general - iPad storage my storage says its at 23gb (leaving nearly 40gb available). After trying to Airdrop the file it says 62gb and under the section that list what's taking up space it lists Files at 22gb and On My iPad as 17.5gb.

    Am I missing something? Is something being duplicated someone? This is my first time really using the files app for such a large item and I'm at a loss, I think 40gb should be more than enough for transferring a 20gb file.

    submitted by /u/Livelongdienever
    [link] [comments]

    Question on student discount

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 12:12 PM PDT

    My cousin has offered me to use her student account to buy me a new iPad, if he buys online and select pickup at store, and put me in as the person who will pick it up (out of town for a few weeks), do I have to show anything besides my ID? I'm not a college student.

    submitted by /u/marquitocazftw
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad Pro 9.7 vs Ipad 6th gen

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 08:17 AM PDT

    So I gave my old device away and am looking to replace it, I have the option of a Ipad pro 9.7 128GB for $315 or a 6th gen 32GB standard ipad for about $249. Is the old Pro worth it going forward?

    I don't do much heavy lifting with my devices mostly media, word processing and notes.

    submitted by /u/Kayura05
    [link] [comments]

    People drawing/sketching on an iPad Pro 2018: How do you not go over a line?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 04:25 AM PDT

    I know it's a silly question, but what the hell? Whenever I try to draw/sketch something, even when using the ruler in notes, I almost always go over a line: e.g. go beyond a corner when drawing a square. Then if I erase the line the whole thing disappears. Not to mention if I need two lines to be the same size, using the ruler and not going over the required size is super difficult. Is it just me?

    submitted by /u/kindakeen
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Interested in Trading a 12.9" for an 11"?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    My 12.9 has the folio keyboard and it's 256 GB + Cellular.

    submitted by /u/cman8tor
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad pro 11 inch wifi & cellular for £577 Worth?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 11:09 AM PDT

    Got offered that price for a used ipad which is in perfect condition. Is it worth buying?

    submitted by /u/gianmaranon
    [link] [comments]

    Logitech mk240 nano or the Logitech k380 for the iPad Pro as a daily portable keyboard

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 09:08 PM PDT

    Icloud Locked iPad 2

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 10:54 AM PDT

    i got the iPad I used from my work after I got a new job, but when they reset it and gave it to me they didn't remove the icloud lock, and I can no longer get the info to unlock it. I've been trying to find a way to get rid of the activation lock and feel like replacing the logic board would do it, but I want to be sure before I do anything, does/will it work or not?

    submitted by /u/findingfrankenbrain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel