• Breaking News

    Friday, July 26, 2019

    iPhoneX My iPhone X’s Face ID and portrait mode is not working

    iPhoneX My iPhone X’s Face ID and portrait mode is not working


    My iPhone X’s Face ID and portrait mode is not working

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 11:54 AM PDT

    I'm using Baseus brand full coverage tempered glass for the screen and the last 4 days I'm not able to use front camre portrait mode and face id and there is no scratch on front camera area.

    submitted by /u/kabacem
    [link] [comments]

    Is my X battery going to die when I attempt to summit Rainier due to cold temps?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 05:59 PM PDT

    My last iPhone (6s) would die very quickly on cold trail runs, but it was 3ish? years old. I did that battery replacement they had back in the day and it didn't help with cold performance.

    Do these work?

    submitted by /u/doshido
    [link] [comments]

    Face ID not working after slight exposure to water

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 12:50 AM PDT

    When I was cleaning my dog, my phone was next to me and a little bit of water splashed on to the screen. The phone was obviously fine and I dried it (I also have a case and screen protecter if that matters) when I try to unlock the phone, I realize that Face ID doesn't work even after I restart the phone. What do I do? I can't spend any money to get the phone repaired since I'm a kid and probably can't afford apple repairs.

    submitted by /u/TheCastaway2007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel