• Breaking News

    Monday, July 1, 2019

    iPhoneX Improved location services?

    iPhoneX Improved location services?


    Improved location services?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 02:16 PM PDT

    Hi, everybody, I noticed that the tracking services of my iPhone X seem to work much better since a few weeks. In places like my apartment, where localization has been extremely inaccurate, it's much more accurate now. Has anyone else noticed anything like that? Is it perhaps because the European satellite navigation network Galileo is now also online? Starting with the iPhone X/8, Apple has installed compatible receivers, even though the system did not work at that time.

    submitted by /u/ChristophMed
    [link] [comments]

    3D Touch stops working every night around the same time.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 07:50 PM PDT

    I have had this iPhone X since release day back in November 2017. Every night my 3D Touch just stops working. I have to go and turn it off in the settings and that only fixes it sometimes. I've hard reset my phone, left my phone off over night and I even restored my phone. My phone is up to date. Any ideas or anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/zapa237
    [link] [comments]

    how to get 100% battery health status after replacement on iPhone X?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 07:16 PM PDT

    So I recently had my iPhone X battery replaced because it was already below 80% health and it got drained really fast. After the replacement I was expecting to get 100% battery health in the settings but instead it still shows Service. From 3uTools it does say the battery is at 100% health but I really want it to show in the settings. Is this because I had it replaced at a non-Apple store? or will it appear after a while? or not at all? Its just that I wanted to sell the iPhone but I fear this might discourage potential buyers. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/royce-lightbourne
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel