• Breaking News

    Monday, July 1, 2019

    iPad Sidecar & Duet Setup

    iPad Sidecar & Duet Setup


    Sidecar & Duet Setup

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 04:03 AM PDT

    DuckDuckGo’s dark theme fits perfectly with dark safari on ipadOS

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    Is it possible to get apple care plus on my iPad Pro that I got from a 3rd party seller 2 weeks ago?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    Another

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    Heavy lags on iPad Pro when typing or touching

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 01:14 PM PDT

    For two months I have been experiencing heavy lags. When I type it omits letters so I need to type super slow, sometimes repeating a letter it missed Consider I typed this: "I am just yping in a egular sped. see hat happns if there ae any lgs" Also, many times it doesn't respond to touch so I need to keep re-touching I have upgraded soft 12.3.1, restarted, have lots of capacity.

    Is it my screen? soft? Please help

    submitted by /u/mshparber
    [link] [comments]

    RStudio on the iPad

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 01:27 PM PDT

    I have RStudio server installed on my Ubuntu machine. From my iPad, I can log in to the RStudio server IP address using the Safari browser on the iPad. Problem is that I am unable to resize window panes, select a chunk of code to run it, and perform other such operations that make life easier with the RStudio. I have tried various other browsers - Brave, Chrome, Firefox and they all seem to have the same issue. Can anyone please guide me to a solution?

    F.Y. I: I don't use an external keyboard. I just have the iPad and the pencil.

    submitted by /u/chitrita25
    [link] [comments]

    Logitech Spotlight on iPad Pro

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 11:12 AM PDT

    I just tried the Logitech Spotlight presenter on Macbook and was simply blown away. It is amazing - simple as that.

    What are the odds that it will work on iPad Pro? Not just as a clicker as it currently does, but with the spotlight-function.

    submitted by /u/Steinaa
    [link] [comments]

    Folks who have Sidecar working on the mid 2015 macbook pro, how is it?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    I know that with some terminal commands you can apparently get sidecar working with older macbook pros, though they don't have the intel hardware that sidecar is designed to leverage. Is it usable? How are you guys liking it?

    submitted by /u/sethosayher
    [link] [comments]

    Is the 12.9 Pro (2018) too big to hold?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 05:23 PM PDT

    I'm finally about to purchase the 2018 Pro and I'm still weighing up between the 11 or the 12.9. I really want the increased size for usability and split screen with iPad OS, but I I don't want to lose how good of a tablet iPad feels like. So, when being held, or sat down using - is the 12.9 too big? Did you exchange/wish you'd got the 11?

    submitted by /u/theoneeyedpete
    [link] [comments]

    What type of flash storage is used in iPads?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:05 AM PDT

    SLC ,MLC or TLC?

    submitted by /u/vicky-gill
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody tried using code-server on IpadOS Safari?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:25 PM PDT

    Has anyone tried using code-server (Code-Server) to code on the IPadOS Safari. I tried using it, and the password prompt comes up but entering the password just results in a blank page. Does anyone else have the same issue?

    submitted by /u/ghantazbells
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get an iPad for basic video / photo editing while travelling

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:24 PM PDT

    Hi all, not really an Apple person, but looking to get an iPad to do some basic video / photo editing, some blogging etc while travelling.

    Looking at either an iPad or iPad Mini - price wise, the regular iPad obviously wins out, but the Mini has a bit more kick (but is it worth it for the smaller screen?).

    Just wanted to hear if anyone has any experience with either? Also recommended accessories - looking at a keyword case, micro SD adapter (anything with charging passthrough exist) and maybe a Pencil?

    Any help appreciated!

    submitted by /u/paulatim
    [link] [comments]

    Using Slim Folio without touching iPad (6th Generation)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:18 PM PDT

    I just bought the Slim Folio for my iPad but i don't like that it is needed to be in touch with the iPad. I like to use the shortcuts of the keyboard in Notability, but it is uncomfortable the position of the iPad with the Slim Folio for drawing or handwriting.

    I was experimenting and figure it out that if i put the cap of the Apple Pencil in the magnet of the keyboard, i can use the keyboard, the problem is that the cap is always moving and it is uncomfortable. Does any of you have an advice for this?

    submitted by /u/toponimico
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone try this keyboard? I miss split keyboard and want it on my iPad Pro 11

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:22 AM PDT

    Getting a IPad on wednesday, which model should I get and why?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    As title says, getting a ipad wednesday and i want to know what one i should get. i've done a good amount of research but the more input the better. I want to use procreate for sure and garage band i wanna learn some too. other than that i wanna just try doing anything with it and use it as a media device as well. also what are some good apps to get for the ipads

    submitted by /u/HolyRicardoiGuess
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad battery drained by home & lockscreen overnight

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:16 PM PDT

    I woke up today to find that ipad (ipad air 2019) battery has drained from about 75% to 15%. It has never happened before. Has this happened to anyone else? What could be the cause? https://imgur.com/a/qXspt91/ The battery app says home screen is the culprit, which is strange.

    submitted by /u/Ciao8088
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone use the 11" iPad Pro as a laptop replacement?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 10:31 AM PDT

    I can't tell you the amount of times of seen people say "if you're getting an iPad to replace your laptop, go with the 12. inch". Does anyone own the 11" and use it as your sole computing device? Do you regret not getting the larger model?

    submitted by /u/imatowell
    [link] [comments]

    Does changing input language from US to UK English reset/change the autocomplete libraries?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 06:40 AM PDT

    As per the title, after getting annoyed at my iPad constantly trying to "correct" my English, I've changed the input language/keyboard to proper UK English. Ever since, the autocorrect and autocomplete seem to have lost all knowledge of any type of English. Words it would normally handle and are spelled exactly the same in US/UK English are now "unknown". It's doing my head in. A particularly odd behaviour is moving the correctly spelled suggestion to the left field as you type and putting it in parentheses, suggesting it is an override. For example:
    I'm trying to type "conspicuous"
    When I get to "consp" it shows "consp" | Conspicuously | Conspire
    When I get to "conspi" it shows "conspi" | Conspired | Conspiring When I get to "conspicuo" it shows "conspicuous" | conspicuously
    - suggesting that "conspicuous" is not in the library? But then if I purposely type it wrong as conspicuos, it does offer the correct spelling as a correction. What is causing this?

    submitted by /u/Gozertank
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro storage

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 03:49 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! I have a problem with my 256gb ipad pro storage. My Files app is pretty empty, I had a lot of movies but I already deleted them to free storage and now I barely have some photos, docs etc... only 18Gb. But then the ipad is still full like I never deleted anything, and it says the App Files it's 188Gb wtf! I got in the app and I have nothing, it's empty, only with some Gb of storage taken but ipad still says it's 188Gb taken, it's like it didn't notice I deleted almost everything. T_T

    How can I fix this? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Hyorennn
    [link] [comments]

    iPad dongle... holder?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:44 AM PDT

    So I'm one of those people who don't like twisting their cables and such. Especially with original Apple accessories that cost quite a sum of money, I like to make sure I get the longest lifespan from my cables and dongles.

    I have a 2018 iPad and I bought a USB 3 dongle with it.

    I tend to use the iPad at an angle using a third party folding case. That means the dongle will droop down with its own weight, and even more when a USB cable and lightning cable are connected. As a musician, I need to plug both in to supply power to my USB MIDI controllers.

    I'm afraid that the weight of the plugs will shorten the lifespan of the dongle quite quickly, especially when they get dragged down at different angles.

    The question basically is, is there a thing or accessory or any DIY thing that can be made to keep the dongle straight and rigid and parallel to the floor?

    Thanks for any input you guys may have.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/MasterBendu
    [link] [comments]

    iPad 4 stuck in DFU mode

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 06:59 AM PDT

    My iPad 4 is stuck in DFU mode. Completely b lack screen. I've tried restoring with iTunes. If tried using SHIFT and selecting the firmware. iTunes keeps saying waiting for iPad. The PC makes the sound that the iPad got disconnected, because it's trying to reset, but iTunes will not advance past the point of "waiting for iPad."

    I've tried 3utools. Gets to 11% to flash the firmware then gets an error Everytime.

    Basically this iPad is always stuck in DFU mode. Whenever I plug it into PC it's always detected in DFU mode by 3utools. iTunes always detects it in recovery and won't read any info on it.

    Does anyone have experience with this? Everything I google just says restore with iTunes or gives me the steps to put it into DFU mode. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/jbear4525
    [link] [comments]

    I think the pencil just scratched my screen.. has anyone else had this happen?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 10:06 AM PDT

    I switched from a plastic matte screen protector to a glass one and I thought since someone had mentioned how nice the screen is after using a matte protector I'd go without for a day or so while I wait.. first, it's way too glossy, not really a fan.. second, I noticed my pencil squeak as I used it, like a fork on a plate.. I didn't think much of it but then when I was replacing the protector, sure enough, a big nasty scratch on the screen... should apples own product be able to do this??

    submitted by /u/maffew12
    [link] [comments]

    12.9 2018 Pro stand for portrait mode?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 10:01 PM PDT

    Trying to find a good stand that is easy to carry that I can use to prop up my iPad when I'm reading textbooks. If I have my iPad in landscape i have pan since the pages don't fit the screen perfectly. Anyone know of a good stand that can hold the 12.9 in portrait mode securely?

    submitted by /u/mellingsworth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel