• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 18, 2019

    iPhone Losing connection to wifi

    iPhone Losing connection to wifi


    Losing connection to wifi

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 11:27 PM PDT

    My iPhone is constantly losing connection wifi. It happens at work and at home. At work the wifi is amazing. Sometimes it connects automatically and sometimes it disconnects while I am using the phone. I don't know what to do, at times I have to connect manually. I have reset my phone and reset the network settings. Not sure what else to do.

    submitted by /u/gainzmaster69
    [link] [comments]

    Back Camera not working on XS

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 03:41 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone XS and the back camera will make the picture taking sound, but the image doesn't save.

    I can still record video, and the front facing camera works. FaceTime video worked as well. I have already done a factory reset, but still having the same issue, any help would be much appreciated.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Mandrew_O
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t connect iPhone to PC

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 06:59 PM PDT

    I am trying to import photos to my PC but when I connect the iPhone to the PC it is telling me "We're having trouble connecting" and "Make sure your device is unlocked, and that you accept the notification to connect". I have tried multiple USB ports and cables and it's giving me the same thing. I also click on "trust this computer" as well. I can see that when I go to MyPC it recognizes that there is an apple iPhone. I just don't know why it won't let me connect my phone to the PC?

    submitted by /u/PersianVol
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone is getting hot

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 06:43 PM PDT

    I've had my iPhone 6 for about four years and have had no issues with it. Recently, it has been getting very hot and I'm not sure why. What can I do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Jirel-of-Joiry
    [link] [comments]

    New iPhone 7+ won't turn on after charging for an hour

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 12:52 PM PDT

    My iPhone died and I plugged it in instantly as it died. I have been charging it for at least an hour now and it shows that it is charging but it won't turn on. Any tips? I'm super frustrated right now.

    submitted by /u/violeta-b
    [link] [comments]

    Group Messaging

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 12:48 PM PDT

    Kind of a long question...I am regularly involved in 3 different group messages. 1 being all iPhone users which I have had zero problems with. The other 2 are a mix of android and iPhone users (all different people in each except for one other iPhone user in both groups).

    I noticed one day when I was with the other iPhone user in both groups, that I had missed one or two texts from people. I didn't think of it as a big deal, I only noticed when people were replying to a text I did not get. Originally I did not miss any text messages (that I knew of). Now, it has gotten much worse where in a group of 10 people I am only receiving replies from 2 people (different people each time). This is happening in both large group chats.

    I've attached photos of what I am receiving vs what others in the group are. I've contacted my phone carrier and they were not able to help much and I don't know if I am missing anything or if this has happened to anyone else

    submitted by /u/jaylabee
    [link] [comments]

    Water under iPhone 7 Screen; help!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 04:31 PM PDT

    I was just about to do the trade in for apple (phone is coming Friday) and just today water got under my phone. I have it on full brightness right now and it is slowly coming off. Some say to leave it in the sun but its been raining for the past few days. Any alternatives? any suggestions? It will stop raining around Monday, can i wait until then or will it not work then?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Steve_Vaz
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the wi-fi button on iPhone X

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    Let's say I leave my house and I leave the Wi-fi button on, I'll be out of range and it will automatically connect to 4G. But because the button is still toggled on and is blue does that mean my phone will always be searching for a wi-fi network to connect to?

    submitted by /u/MM487
    [link] [comments]

    If I delete stock calendar app, will I lose everything in Fantastical 2?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    I only use Fantastical as a calendar to add all of my events, reminders etc. so I don't have a need for the stock calendar app. If I remove it, will everything on Fantastical stay the same or disappear?

    I want to remove it but don't want to go back and add everything manually

    submitted by /u/wnorth
    [link] [comments]

    Recently saw someone post about wha they can do to leave ios 13 beta 2 and go back to 12.3.1 (ITS EASY LINK BELOW)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 11:55 AM PDT

    Heres the link to a video " https://youtu.be/2dS1z_WKsIk " I came across that got me out of IOS 13 BETA!

    submitted by /u/itsdjoney
    [link] [comments]

    How do I find my AirPods? Someone help please I can’t seem to find how I find them.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 11:47 AM PDT

    Bluetooth Minimum Volume

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    Anyone have any app recommendations or anything to reduce the minimum volume for bluetooth headphones? I have a XS.

    submitted by /u/getdatwontonsoup
    [link] [comments]

    Charging issues

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 04:36 AM PDT

    I've noticed my 6s has been facing some issues recently. Odd times it wouldn't charge like for example I have this lead that I use sometimes but for one reason it wouldn't work last night but it worked this morning. Not sure what to do any advice would be appreciative.

    submitted by /u/completedarkness203
    [link] [comments]

    Contact Photo Won't Delete

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    A contact photo for my number will automatically sync whenever a new contact receives my phone number. It's an old photo in an attempt to look attractive and it's embarrassing as hell. I thought I had deleted it years ago and my contact card does not show any synced photo? How do I get rid of it? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/_polarpoints_
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back a deleted phone number on iPhone 7?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 05:52 AM PDT

    Hi, so I had a number that I didn't save, but now need. I stupidly deleted my phone call history and now I can't find it anywhere. I've tried some of those program's you can use but they don't show anything.

    I do have backups of my phone stored on my pc, not the cloud, but I have 0 idea how to read them or open them if you even can.

    Does anybody have any suggestions maybe? or am I just out of luck on this one?

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/anhearo
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] [Discussion]Time to Leave 5S with 8.1.2 Untethered?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 04:54 AM PDT

    Hi all

    I'm in a dilemma that i'm way past it in years to have followed the JB community but i'm backed into a corner now so need your support.

    My iPhone 5s is still jailbroken, untethered on ios 8.1.2 but i have increasing difficulty with apps requiring ios 9 plus.

    Is there anything i can upgrade or jailbreak to?

    Many thanks

    submitted by /u/pikcel8
    [link] [comments]

    Xs speaker volume now a lot quieter than it used to be. Help!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 03:10 AM PDT

    I've had my iPhone for a few months now. I've noticed in the past few days that the speaker volume is a lot quieter than it used to be. I have to have the volume a few levels higher than I used to to have it at the same volume as before, and it's really noticeable.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Falcon66666666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel