• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 21, 2019

    iPhone Literally me

    iPhone Literally me


    Literally me

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 09:27 PM PDT

    IOS13 supports using Siri voice control to start navigation with google maps/waze

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 04:09 PM PDT

    what is the oldest iPhone model still worth buying right now?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 04:06 AM PDT

    Apple should allow us to long press an app in spotlight to move it to a new location

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 02:00 AM PDT

    Discovered in iOS 13 beta 3, a new method to transfer data between devices , but since there isn’t any lightning to lightning cable , this could indicate that the new iPhone will have USB Type-C , since apple sells lightning to USB-C ! Any Ideas?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 03:16 PM PDT

    July 2019, Which iPhone do you currently use?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 08:32 PM PDT

    Still rocking my old reliable 6s Plus, still no reason to upgrade. It's still fast with little to no stutter, great battery life, good storage for me (17 out of 32 gigs left), and it just.works.like.a.good.phone.should.

    submitted by /u/2Teshi
    [link] [comments]

    Ios 13 beta4

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 04:37 AM PDT

    Do you guys think its a good idea for a normal user to update before the official release?

    submitted by /u/H_roos
    [link] [comments]

    Buying phones from small phone stores?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 08:03 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I live in a downtown area and whenever I'm walking I almost always come across these small stores that fix and sell phones. Some of them have hundreds of phones on display, be it iPhones or Samsung. And they're all usually at a pretty fair price. They don't look physically damaged either. Has anyone here ever bought an iPhone from one of these stores? If so, what was your experience like? Thanks

    submitted by /u/SlashSarcazm
    [link] [comments]

    How to understand iPhone is activated before ?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 12:49 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I just got an iPhone XR from a cell phone store that they claim it is not activated before. It was not in its box(due to custom clearance issues at my country) but I peeled of its protective cover by myself. the problem is when I check warranty status its last date is 9th of November 2019 with limited warranty.

    I asked to the shop about it but I also wonder your opinion. Shouldn't it be one year ? Model is A1984(USA)

    https://i.imgur.com/O4SjIMa.jpg

    submitted by /u/Melyche
    [link] [comments]

    Is this commercial a real feature with Face ID? Or just made up for advertising. If so how do you turn this on, my X will only wake up if I move it, not if I just move in front of it

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    Apple Pay in Puerto Rico

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 08:48 PM PDT

    I'm a big fan of Apple Pay and use it quite a bit in the U.S. as so many places take it now. Even ones that don't realize it. Well I just spent two weeks in Puerto Rico and was able to use Apple Pay pretty much everywhere. Most of their POS machines supported wireless payments and even though the clerk didn't know if it took Apple Pay, I would just wait for the "wireless symbol", and place the phone next to the POS. Surprisingly most just said "that's so much easier than a card".

    We also visited several restaurants that had these wireless POS machines that they would bring to the table for payment. They took Apple Pay as well. That was the first time I've ever used Apple Pay at a sit down restaurant. I wish they had those in the States.

    submitted by /u/achappy_golf
    [link] [comments]

    Found an iphone 7 plus at work

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 10:20 PM PDT

    Hey guys.

    Found an iPhone 7 plus at work (I work at a transfer station/tip) It was thrown out on purpose, so I haven't stolen it.. You'd be amazed at what people throw away. Anyway. The screen is pretty badly damaged, and the home button doesn't work. It turns on, and I can connect it to my PC, however, it is locked.

    What can I do with this phone? Apple was no help, and insisted I took it to the police, but it was thrown out. Kinda pointless. Or is there nothing I can do with this phone, and just take it back to work?

    submitted by /u/SolareValhalla
    [link] [comments]

    New weather app for US weather with Apple Watch companion app / complication and widget

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 08:44 AM PDT

    Sometimes when I restart my smartphone the battery level increases?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 12:57 AM PDT

    I charged my phone to 83%. Restarted it, and the battery indicator shows 87% (even though the battery stats say last charge state 83%). What is going on? It's an SE, almost a year old with 97% battery health

    submitted by /u/edmontom
    [link] [comments]

    People who got the XS/XS Max in Gold, did you get sick of it?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 12:24 PM PDT

    It's a really nice colour, but I feel like its very overwhelming, I like the black and silver aswell, but since i'm gonna be in a 2-3 year contract with it, I don't wanna be stuck with a phone with a colour I don't really like.

    People who have had it for a while, did you get bored of the colour, would you switch for a space grey/silver if you had the option?

    submitted by /u/cellyy
    [link] [comments]

    Case Question

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 08:17 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if there's a battery case for the iphone 8 that supports wireless charging AND has a lightning jack so that I can plug in my headphones? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Outphaze89
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to fix this? I live in the UK and closing and re opening the App Store doesn’t fix it

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 10:44 PM PDT

    Melted plastic on my iPhone

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 09:41 PM PDT

    Today I almost burned my phone. I had my iPhone on the stove and I wanted to boil something and by mistake I turned on the wrong burner. Soon after, my iPhone's case started to melt and my phone shut off cause of the heat. I was lucky enough to take the phone away from the burner. The upper plastic from my case melted and I threw it away. So now, the left side of my phone where the volume buttons are, it has leftover melted plastic from my case. So how do I remove the melted plastic without damaging the buttons and the side of the phone?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Solaris84
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what case John is using? It looks sweet as hell

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 09:28 PM PDT

    [NOT TROLLING] why should I stay with iPhone instead of going to Android?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 07:00 PM PDT

    This is a real post for discussion and I'm really not trying to shit post or troll anyone here.

    I have an iPhone, and besides having a 2008 droid ever since then I've always had the newest iPhone every single year. After being on iPhone for a decade, I'm naturally wondering if I'm missing out on anything and/or if I should stay.

    I always felt iPhones had a better user experience, there's no DOUBT at all they're better designed, and usually they have a lot less problems. The experience overall is just much less of a hassle.

    However in the past year or two I've noticed less and less of that being the case.

    I had an iPhone 7 that had the constant modem issue and had to exchange it 3 times before the third time to ultimately just decided fuck it I'll buy the Xto replace my 7. I bought the X and I'm still noticing issues. I could have full LTE and it's still not connecting, nothing will load, I open apps and they crash instantly, the music app doesn't have that great of a UI and I feel like I just want a simple phone to USE and my past two iPhones keep letting me down.

    Should I stick around? Have I had back luck two times in a row? Anyone here switch from android to iPhone lately and why?

    I'm really curious.

    submitted by /u/here2see88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel